If Xavier were to sit on The Mobius Chair...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
...would he become the most powerful Mutant...ever? Surpassing the Phoenix force?

DigiMark007
...the hell's a Mobius chair?

And technically pheonix is an entity. Bonded to mutant avatars? Sure. But not "mutant" in the strictest sense. You might have to look at Franklin (?), Magneto, Nate Grey, etc. as the most powerful pure mutants.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007

And technically pheonix is an entity. Bonded to mutant avatars? Sure. But not "mutant" in the strictest sense. You might have to look at Franklin (?), Magneto, Nate Grey, etc. as the most powerful pure mutants.
The chair which Metron uses.

By Crom!
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
...would he become the most powerful Mutant...ever? Surpassing the Phoenix force?

No, Metron really isn't all that the number of times Darkseid has used him. Simply no!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
The chair which Metron uses.

Correct! It also helps him enhance his god-like powers. So if Xavier were to seat in the chair his telepathic powers would be increase above mutant levels.

The question is...would he then become too powerful to be a mutant?

By Crom!

The question is...would he then become too powerful to be a mutant?

confused He'd still be a mutant...... That's what provides his power to be amplified in this scenario. Swampthing sat on it. It didn't amplify his already godlike powers.

Rewmac
If powers go beyond mutant levels and his TP would act like God-Like I'm still not shure.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Rewmac
If powers go beyond mutant levels and his TP would act like God-Like I'm still not shure.

Beyond mutant levels? Unless he can restructure his physiology at the genetic level and retain the power provided by his beneficial mutation, he remains a mutant.

Rewmac
Agreed

By Crom!
Originally posted by Rewmac
Agreed

Exactly wink By Crom!

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by By Crom!
Beyond mutant levels? Unless he can restructure his physiology at the genetic level and retain the power provided by his beneficial mutation, he remains a mutant.

The chair is ale to do that though as shown during the JLA 'Rock of Ages' arc. Mentron devolved himself to human physiology. I'm sure it works both ways. smile

quickshot
It'd just make him omega (no physical limits) but with total control, he could probably destroy half of earth in one psychic assault

Galan007
...would he become the most powerful Mutant...ever? Surpassing the Phoenix force? Telepathically......... Yes.

I'd think it would give him a MUCH greater boost then Cerebro.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Galan007
Telepathically......... Yes.

I'd think it would give him a MUCH greater boost then Cerebro.

He could reach the level of Cosmic Awareness.

Galan007
He could reach the level of Cosmic Awareness. Most definatley.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
The chair is ale to do that though as shown during the JLA 'Rock of Ages' arc. Mentron devolved himself to human physiology. I'm sure it works both ways. smile

And in doing so lost his intrinsic powers. Hence Batman smacking him in the mouth.

Martian_mind
Bah Batman had just spent years Developing the Bat-bunch an attack almost as potent as the Bat-Kick

WrathfulDwarf
I don't get it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.