Team Onimusha vs Team Devil May Cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Uh-oh.

It appears that the world (or in this case, videogame console) isn't big enough for Capcom's two demon-slaying series.

So it comes down to this: a no-holds-barred, weapons-laden slugfest to see which demon-killing series reign supreme, using both series' top characters.

Representing Team Onimusha:

1. Samanouske Akechi
2. Jubei Yagyu
3. Jacques Blanc
4. Soki
5. Akane Jubei Yagyu
6. Nobunaga Oda

And representing Team Devil May Cry:

1. Dante
2. Vergil
3. Trish
4. Lucia
5. Lady
6. L.D.K. Sparda

This is going to get real messy.

Cloud_VII
IDK, but I'll vote Team Devil May Cry.

Sado22
what's up with the whole silverhaired-pretty-boy-oh-i-fight-giant-demons-and-live-on-the-edge-and-have-a-life-threatening-job-a-messed-up-life-but-still-have-the-best-threads-the-best-hairgel-in-town-and-not-a-scratch-on-my-faggoty-face-so-all-the-dumb-fangirls-love-me thing in DMC? heck even nero's a f@g. i hate it.

as for this fight, well, they all are fighting but Guts shows up and kills them all and lets all of them know what real men living on the edge and having FACKED UP lives ACTUALLY look like and what they are all about.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
what's up with the whole silverhaired-pretty-boy-oh-i-fight-giant-demons-and-live-on-the-edge-and-have-a-life-threatening-job-a-messed-up-life-but-still-have-the-best-threads-the-best-hairgel-in-town-and-not-a-scratch-on-my-faggoty-face-so-all-the-dumb-fangirls-love-me thing in DMC? heck even nero's a f@g. i hate it.

as for this fight, well, they all are fighting but Guts shows up and kills them all and lets all of them know what real men living on the edge and having FACKED UP lives ACTUALLY look like and what they are all about.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
sad

Kento
Team Onimusha is my guess.

lightness
dante+baggle of time=instant win

dmc is just too over the top and skilled, and it takes a shit load of damage to take down the sons of sparda. we don't even know how powerful sparda was.

akane does have a neat trick which dante also has and better since he can use baggle of time

soki's really the only problem power wise, with his true onimusha transformation.

Kento
Sparda or his son's aren't anything new to Samanosuke. He's beaten the the Demon King before Oda and he's beaten Oda. Then there is Nobunaga who is the Demon King and pretty powerful himself. Oda would make Sparda bow before him or kill him and Samanosuke would kill both the Sons.

As for the others...Not to sure on them.

lightness
since when has samanosuke faced someone who can stop time, move faster than a bullet, catch bullets and fling them back at the same speed, shoot pool balls out of the air which hits all targets with one bullet, fill a whole area with sword cuts, get stabbed/cut constantly and laugh, get shot in the head and just get pised off, etc.

the only real threat on oni team is soki at full power.

Dante and sparda also beat mundus who makes oni1 fortinbra look like a pussy. fortinbra in dod had a huge powerup

beta ray bob
indeed, dante AND virgil would feed them to cerberus (if cerberus wasn't dead already thanks to dante) *ahem*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.