Thugs Vs. Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
YOU!

that's right, you're fighting for your life against the common comic book thugs (let's say the ones that go against Cap America) for glamorous prizes. You get no prep, but you think this group of thugs killed your whole barn full of animals, and your dog!

One day of rest inbetween, and if you choose to do so can pick up the weapon of the thug to take to the next level!

1) One Common Thug
2) 2 CTs
3) One CT w/ knife
4) 2 CTs w/ Knives
5) One CT w/ gun, with one bullet
6) One CT w/ gun, with two bullets
7) 2 CTs, w/ guns, One Bullet Each
8) 5 CTs, one by one, one after the other.
9) 10 CTs, two by two, with 10 seconds of rest, in between
10) A ninja! evil face h2h

masterbruce
how skilled are these common thugs? size?

I'd prob stop at 3 or 4

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce

I'd prob stop at 3 or 4 they are cannon fodder, put down by a Cap America Punch......

size? like your average middleweight boxer

Symmetric Chaos
In all seriousness I'd go down to the first one.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In all seriousness I'd go down to the first one. really? i mean, these guys are made to be beaten. You don't think you could get a lucky kick to the groin?

masterbruce

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
My good sir! I fight honorably! laughing out loud

I'm not really in great shape. The average middle weight boxer could probably do some damage to me and I have no experience in fighting.

Plus these are guy that are used to seeing their fellow minions get picked off by superheros, they're gonna beat me into the ground to get their anger and frustration out. laughing laughing

change in plan then, you start off with a gun with 10 bullets, and the bullets do not replenish.......how far do you go?

Symmetric Chaos

Soljer

I'd prob stop at 3 or 4

Oh don't be bashful, you know you'd just think of your sensei and pull out the crane kick on that ninja bastard. You'd clear this thing in no time....I mean, you've studied the martial arts like Batman, the technology like Tony Stark, and have the physique of Captain America.

Where could you go wrong?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh don't be bashful, you know you'd just think of your sensei and pull out the crane kick on that ninja bastard. You'd clear this thing in no time....I mean, you've studied the martial arts like Batman, the technology like Tony Stark, and have the physique of Captain America.

Where could you go wrong? ......

no bashing

masterbruce

Where could you go wrong?

I will ignore your infantile attempt to get a rise outta me. wink

NiņoAraņa
I will ignore your infantile attempt to get a rise outta me. wink good, and i forgot to add, a KO is a win

Soljer
It wasn't any bashing. no

Just a coherent observation.

NiņoAraņa
It wasn't any bashing. no

Just a coherent observation. how far would YOU go? be part of the conversation

Madvillain
most likely 2. but then again, ive whooped two peoples (grown men) asses at once before, so theres a possibility ill pass that.

ehh, ill just say 2.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Madvillain
most likely 2. but then again, ive whooped two peoples (grown men) asses at once before, so theres a possibility ill pass that.

ehh, ill just say 2. you do have a gun....

Madvillain
i have a gun?

ill stop anywhere between 5 and 7,

left
with a gun ?

might make it up to 8, 9 is already really tough, and 10 is out of the question.

outavodka
well ive been trained as a boxer/muytai kickboxing/wrestling in highskool and i use my 45 all the time at the firing range I thinks i make it.
Not to brag but I got jumped by 5 teens at the mall for my sidekick and whooped their asses. The 2 guards put me in a hold to keep me of them.lol I could take a ninja hand to hand just 1.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by outavodka
well ive been trained as a boxer/muytai kickboxing/wrestling in highskool and i use my 45 all the time at the firing range I thinks i make it.
Not to brag but I got jumped by 5 teens at the mall for my sidekick and whooped their asses. The 2 guards put me in a hold to keep me of them.lol I could take a ninja hand to hand just 1. lmao nice.......so that's one that clears it!

anyone else think they do?

Can take the thugs weapons, Start off with a gun with 10 bullets, non-replenishable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.