Bryan Singer is a cheap S.O.B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
He didn't include the Return to Krypton scene on the DVD. That's cheap and really pisses me off.

He made the movie for himself and thinks "Oh! This is my movie so therefore If I don't want to include the scene on the DVD for no reason what-so-ever then I wont.

Magee
O noes.

starlock
you know i had a discussion with a friend about bryan singer,i hated the superman movie and my friend and i taked about the behind the scenes stuff on the dvd,we found him to be very pompus,i would agree he made superman the way he wanted to and maybe its his right as a director but it went way wrong

it does not surprise me about the return to krypton being left out of the dvd it was probably horrible as was the movie

Magee
The return wasn't left out it was put in the opening credits. wink

Super Guy
Superman Returns rocked. End of story. smile

systemshock2
I'm sure he wanted to place the scene in the DVD, but Warner Brothers is probably forcing the old double-dip routine, where a new "Ultimate Special Edition" Superman Returns DVD will come out a month before the sequel, and of course this'll contain the Return to Kryton scene.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Magee
O noes.

Haha, well said.

MattDay
yup, marketing of the next film will have the first film released with "never before seen footage" including the return to krypton scene... its the obvious route... i'd take it if i was the head guy making the decisions .

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Super Guy
Superman Returns rocked. End of story. smile

Redatom65
I find it annoying when people troll a movie. i hated Xmen 3 with a passion for it's go nowhere plot and lack of direction. And it's lack of character indepth. But I digress. Superman Returns was a good film. And Kevin Spacey was amazing. Brandon Routh will grow into the rool and I look foward to the sequel more than any other comic based film that is in pre production

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Redatom65
I find it annoying when people troll a movie. i hated Xmen 3 with a passion for it's go nowhere plot and lack of direction. And it's lack of character indepth. But I digress. Superman Returns was a good film. And Kevin Spacey was amazing. Brandon Routh will grow into the rool and I look foward to the sequel more than any other comic based film that is in pre production

Well said.

zeel
most people that hated superman returns, like most peple came into the movie excpecting the greatest movie on earth. They had the highest hopes. they excpected brandon routh to be better then christopher reeve. they excpected everything to be perfect.

What those people dont seem to understand is they are not pleaseable P.

superman returns was a damm good movie just diffrent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.