Tyrant vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Both Marvel and DC's absurd powerhouses.

Who wins?

Priest
Tyrant 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Both Marvel and DC's absurd powerhouses.

Who wins?

tyrant>doomsday

celestialdemon
Tyrant 10/10.

Fieldy69
Tyrant, in whatever way he wants it to end.

guy222
tyrant easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Tyrant 10/10. Agreed.

ÇãPž™
Why the hate against tyrant, bro?

TricksterPriest
Which Doomsday?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which Doomsday? It doesnt matter.

TricksterPriest
Yes it does. Tyrant won't be able to stop H/P or Gog Wars.

quanchi112
Yes it does. Tyrant won't be able to stop H/P or Gog Wars. He would beat any Doomsday he faced. this guy could take on Galactus. Doomsday has no chance.

fangirl101
tyrant wins via teleporting doomsday to the end of the universe.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by fangirl101
tyrant wins via teleporting doomsday to the end of the universe.

..... or by beating him to death, like Thanos once did to the Surfer.

innocent

quanchi112
tyrant wins via teleporting doomsday to the end of the universe. Tyrant doesnt need to teleport Doomsday to beat him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant doesnt need to teleport Doomsday to beat him.

is there anyone comparible to doomsday( at his most powerful) that tyrant beat in a str8 up brawl? no tech manipulation or plot twist?

quanchi112
is there anyone comparible to doomsday( at his most powerful) that tyrant beat in a str8 up brawl? no tech manipulation or plot twist? Thanos left the fight with Tyrant and he would beat Doomsday as well.

fangirl101
Thanos left the fight with Tyrant and he would beat Doomsday as well.

thanos has a weapon. doesn't count. it was a power up or what ever. and thanos would not beat doomsday. it took entropy to beat doomsday. and gog doomsday would murder thanos. geez you like thanos huh? I choose not to discuss any more thanos stuff then.

PowerCosmic
This is a very good battle. Nobody couldn't defeat Tyrant the second time around, except for the ultimate nullifier. I don't know much feats for Doomsday. Has he ever fought a force of Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Ganymede at once? Maybe the Gogs might fit here.

I think this battle is determine by who could take the most hits. Based on these two people, I can't decide.

fangirl101
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
This is a very good battle. Nobody couldn't defeat Tyrant the second time around, except for the ultimate nullifier. I don't know much feats for Doomsday. Has he ever fought a force of Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Ganymede at once? Maybe the Gogs might fit here.

I think this battle is determine by who could take the most hits. Based on these two people, I can't decide.

one version of doomsday fought like thousands of gogs for years and years.

another version beat the jla. the uber jla.

psycho gundam

I think this battle is determine by who could take the most hits. Based on these two people, I can't decide. you forgot terrax, jack of hearts, and morg.

PowerCosmic
one version of doomsday fought like thousands of gogs for years and years.

another version beat the jla. the uber jla.

Dang! blowup This is getting interesting. This might be a match for Tyrant. Gogs strength is comparable to Superman. So killing thousands of Gog is a great feat.

I still can't decide though. Lol anybody can counter this argument?

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you forgot terrax, jack of hearts, and morg.

thanks psycho gundam. smile . Let's add that to Tyrant's feat list.

CaptainStoic
1000 Supermen would pull Doomsday apart piece by piece, which goes to show that Gog Wars was filled with PIS. Tyrant and Galactus rocked the universe when they fought, yet Doomsday was skinned to the bone by a power blast from Imperiex (a Galactus level character). In a well written comic Tyrant would defeat Doomsday within moments and hook him up to his siphoning machine to power his ship.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
1000 Supermen would pull Doomsday apart piece by piece, which goes to show that Gog Wars was filled with PIS. Tyrant and Galactus rocked the universe when they fought, yet Doomsday was skinned to the bone by a power blast from Imperiex (a Galactus level character). In a well written comic Tyrant would defeat Doomsday within moments and hook him up to his siphoning machine to power his ship.

since when has galactus ever threatened the entire universe? galactus destroys universes and then makes new ones? imperiex is as far above galactus as galactus is above superman.

jinzin
Thanos left the fight with Tyrant and he would beat Doomsday as well. No he wouldn't. The most Thanos could hope for against Hp/Gog DD is a BFR What the f**k?

jinzin
1000 Supermen would pull Doomsday apart piece by piece, which goes to show that Gog Wars was filled with PIS. Tyrant and Galactus rocked the universe when they fought, yet Doomsday was skinned to the bone by a power blast from Imperiex (a Galactus level character). In a well written comic Tyrant would defeat Doomsday within moments and hook him up to his siphoning machine to power his ship. Doomsday came back with his DD-Rex brain and HP body.... So now you've got a beast who's immune to energy attacks, brute strength, matter manipulation, de-evolution, and telepathy... What part of him being able to run through a bunch of people who couldn't damage him is PIS?
He was THAT powerful in said story, hence why Gog refers to him as a monster, and a harbinger of death.

Hell, he took out the ENTIRE GL CORPSE before he even fought Supes in DOS. erm

Imperiex disintigrated him, now he'd be immune to that too don't know what you think that proves. no expression

Nihilist
tyrant ftw against any version of doomsday

CaptainStoic
since when has galactus ever threatened the entire universe? galactus destroys universes and then makes new ones? imperiex is as far above galactus as galactus is above superman.

First off Imperiex is in no way more powerful than Galactus. Galactus' power levels are variable. It may be true that Imperiex on one day is more powerful, but on another Galactus would be his equal or greater. in the future he will replace Eternity if I am not mistaken.

jinzin
First off Imperiex is in no way more powerful than Galactus. Galactus' power levels are variable.

So then he may very well be weaker than Imperiex....

It may be true that Imperiex on one day is more powerful,

So clearly this statement >>>> Originally posted by CaptainStoic
First off Imperiex is in no way more powerful than Galactus. <<<<<< By your own admission isn't true. erm

CaptainStoic
Doomsday doesn't have the powerset to defeat Tyrant, Superman punked Rex. Tyrant would kill him.

jinzin
Doomsday doesn't have the powerset to defeat Tyrant, Superman punked Rex. Tyrant would kill him. Like he doesn't have the powerset to toss pre crisis Darksied around like a ragdoll?

Yeah i don't see where it states that Rex is in this thread. confused

Xplosive
Tyrant.

is there anyone comparible to doomsday( at his most powerful) that tyrant beat in a str8 up brawl? no tech manipulation or plot twist?

DP Tyrant defeated effortlessly team of six powerful beings combined.
Second time when Tyrant was in the game, actually no one could defeat him. Galactus power only made him stronger.

In a well written comic Tyrant would defeat Doomsday within moments and hook him up to his siphoning machine to power his ship.

Exactly.

Originally posted by jinzin

I doubt it. No matter Doomsday powers, he isn't limitless. I doubt he would ever get immune to Imperiex.

applelips
doomsday cant evolve unless he dies... tyrant wouldnt have to kill him to win... tyrant could just incapacitate him and do whatever to him for eternity

quanchi112
No he wouldn't. The most Thanos could hope for against Hp/Gog DD is a BFR What the f**k? We disagree then. Doomsday beat on a weaker Superman and beat Darkseids ass. Thanos could do both.

quanchi112
since when has galactus ever threatened the entire universe? galactus destroys universes and then makes new ones? imperiex is as far above galactus as galactus is above superman. Imperiex isnt above Galactus. Galactus doesnt seek to destroy the universe but I bet if he wanted to he could make a good run at it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
tyrant ftw against any version of doomsday

No friend.

jinzin
Originally posted by Xplosive
I doubt it. No matter Doomsday powers, he isn't limitless. I doubt he would ever get immune to Imperiex. Says you. The GL arc says different.

jinzin
We disagree then. Doomsday beat on a weaker Superman and beat Darkseids ass. Thanos could do both.

no expression

I know a couple million people that'd likely disagree with you on that one.

jinzin
Originally posted by applelips
doomsday cant evolve unless he dies... tyrant wouldnt have to kill him to win... tyrant could just incapacitate him and do whatever to him for eternity

What the f**k? Do he doesn't.

llagrok
Doomsday didn't die in his second fight with the radiant, did he?

Nihilist
Originally posted by llagrok
No friend.
imo yes,but hp would be tough fight smile

Avlon
Doomsday isn't evolving past Imperiex and that's been proven already, and Imperiex is far above Galan.

As for this thread, arguments can be made on both sides, but it sure wouldn't be easy either way.

jinzin
Originally posted by Avlon
Doomsday isn't evolving past Imperiex and that's been proven already, and Imperiex is far above Galan.

As for this thread, arguments can be made on both sides, but it sure wouldn't be easy either way.
That hasn't been proven. it's complete speculation either way. But I suppose it doesn't matter.

Xplosive
Says you. The GL arc says different.

But the fact aren't there to support that. It would be disgusting, if he would become immune to Imperiex. He can't involve past him no matter what, DD isn't that powerful.

Above Galan yes, but Galan then became Galactus. Imperiex upper limit to be above Galactus, I really doubt that. I think Galactus goes beyond Imperiex.

Nihilist
sice sig xplosive

fangirl101
Originally posted by Xplosive
But the fact aren't there to support that. It would be disgusting, if he would become immune to Imperiex. He can't involve past him no matter what, DD isn't that powerful.

Above Galan yes, but Galan then became Galactus. Imperiex upper limit to be above Galactus, I really doubt that. I think Galactus goes beyond Imperiex.

you think? so what universes has the 616 galactus destroyed and then recreated.

Nihilist
its not galactus's aim to destroy a universe is it.he only feeds when he needs to,which is roughly one planet a month.

fangirl101
its not galactus's aim to destroy a universe is it.he only feeds when he needs to,which is roughly one planet a month.

well using that logic, one can say it's not imperiex's aim to destroy the multiverse. he only kills one universe at a time. you understand where i'm going with this?

Nihilist
well using that logic, one can say it's not imperiex's aim to destroy the multiverse. he only kills one universe at a time. you understand where i'm going with this?
yes i do.............
...................but my point is,we will never see if it is possible for galactus to destroy/remake a universe.because when he is a full power/fully fed he has no more need for destruction.

fangirl101
yes i do.............
...................but my point is,we will never see if it is possible for galactus to destroy/remake a universe.because when he is a full power/fully fed he has no more need for destruction.

um galactus was fully fed by the fantastic four's grandson. they didnt' seem to destroy or remake any universe. it was a never ending loop. galactus is no more a peer of imperiex than superman is a peer of galactus.

Eternal Idol
um galactus was fully fed by the fantastic four's grandson. they didnt' seem to destroy or remake any universe. it was a never ending loop. galactus is no more a peer of imperiex than superman is a peer of galactus.

I think you're missing Nihilist's point. Galactus is a neutral character, and only lives to balance out Eternity and Death. He's not going to destroy the universe he's trying to protect, or even thinking of attempting it. Looking at a few things in his respect thread, I'd say it's well within his power to destroy the universe. In contrast, Imperiex's very goal was to destroy the universe to create a new one.

Until we see a Galactus go ape-shit, it's easy to say Imperiex is his superior, but it's not something that can be said for certain.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I think you're missing Nihilist's point. Galactus is a neutral character, and only lives to balance out Eternity and Death. He's not going to destroy the universe he's trying to protect, or even thinking of attempting it. Looking at a few things in his respect thread, I'd say it's well within his power to destroy the universe. In contrast, Imperiex's very goal was to destroy the universe to create a new one.

Until we see a Galactus go ape-shit, it's easy to say Imperiex is his superior, but it's not something that can be said for certain.

so then we can say until we superman go all out on the universe, it's easy to say odin is his superior. but the way superman is written he can at any time be odin lvl. NOT. until it happens, it hasn't happened. this is the fundamental basis of how you debate comics. anything else is speculation and wishful thinking.

Eternal Idol
Has Imperiex actually destroyed the mainstream DC universe?

fangirl101
Has Imperiex actually destroyed the mainstream DC universe?

according to his history, several times over. and recreated them.

Eternal Idol
Was it actually shown, or simply mentioned?

fangirl101
Was it actually shown, or simply mentioned?

was it shown that galactus has a full power mode? was it shown that eternity can destroy a universe? was it shown that the classic beyonder was able to beat the lt in a str8 up fight? these and many more questions revealed the day after the end of time.

OneDumbG0
according to his history, several times over. and recreated them. Really? I've been reading 'Our Worlds At War.' Which issue is that mentioned in?

Eternal Idol
A full-powered Galactus has never been shown to my knowledge, but it has been implied several times that he does have a full-powered form.

I'm not sure if why Eternity destroy a universe, seeing as how he's the embodiment of the multiverse, but it's implied that he can. Much like Galactus, he won't... probably because it would be emo of him to hurt himself.

All I'm saying is that the upper limits of these characters are more than likely comparable. Tyrant at his prime was nearly equal to Galactus-- full-powered or not, that's still quite an achievement. That kind of power should be more than enough for him to handle Doomsday. No need to get pissy.

fangirl101
A full-powered Galactus has never been shown to my knowledge, but it has been implied several times that he does have a full-powered form.

I'm not sure if why Eternity destroy a universe, seeing as how he's the embodiment of the multiverse, but it's implied that he can. Much like Galactus, he won't... probably because it would be emo of him to hurt himself.

All I'm saying is that the upper limits of these characters are more than likely comparable. Tyrant at his prime was nearly equal to Galactus-- full-powered or not, that's still quite an achievement. That kind of power should be more than enough for him to handle Doomsday. No need to get pissy.

and it's implied that darksied operates on a lvl of power around galactus lvl. then doomsday beating up on darky would imply what? Implications mean little without some shred of proof. not pissy. fg101.

WhiteWitchKing

LOL. So Imperiex can destroy the universe without destroying the core, Earth?

WhiteWitchKing
and it's implied that darksied operates on a lvl of power around galactus lvl.

fangirl101
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
there was a defining sentence after the one you quoted. one part without the other leaves one thinking that i had one intention when the entire statements has an altogether different merit. fg101.

Tenebrous
Your logic is flawed. You apply an analogy where you just change the scope of his intentions. On the other side of the coin, using your analogy, you would say it's not in Imperiex's aim to kill 10 specific people in the universe.

No it's not his aim to kill 10 people or ten billion people. It's not his aim to destroy the multiverse, nor is it his aim to destroy the atoms that comprise batman's piss. His aim is destroy the entire universe to remake in his image. Specific scale, specific scope, specific purpose. Flawed logic.

So again, his true intentions are: to correct the flaws of the universe and remake it in his image. Logically, if that somehow meant that he would have to destroy the multiverse so that he could remake the universe in his image, then he would have tried to do so.

Galactu's true intentions are to fulfill his role in the cosmic balance, which ensures the natural continuity and existence of the universe. Galactus' intentions and Imperiex's intentions are mutually exclusive and incompatible.
so then we can say until we superman go all out on the universe, it's easy to say odin is his superior. but the way superman is written he can at any time be odin lvl. NOT. until it happens, it hasn't happened. this is the fundamental basis of how you debate comics. anything else is speculation and wishful thinking. Again, flawed logic. Odin has demonstrated feats that make him >>> supes at every single level of power. We've seen superman die in battle, exerting all his effort. We know what he is when he goes all out. When supes goes all out, he's <<<<<<<<<<< Odin.

Hyperstorm had limitless access to hyperspace...he compared himself to cosmic entities more than other "street level" characters. Galactus has also returned, and Hyperstorm remains MIA, which means he was not fully fed, but rather took what he wanted from hyperstorm, and then got out.

Galactus contains a universe within him. Detonating Galactus from within would result in a blast sufficient to destroy the marvel 616 universe and the negative zone, effectively two universes.

This is also not even mentioning the entire black celestial arc, where mr. master, myself, utrigita, and others have already explained over and over how it's within Galactus' capability to consume to the point of devouring space-time itself, geometrically increasing his powers.

We also haven't even addressed the nature of Imperiex. He's energy incarnate, much like Hyperstorm. Cracking Imperiex's armor allows those energies to run rampant, much like Galactus himself. The difference is Imperiex has never demonstrated any feats that grant him the same scope and degree of energy manipulation/abosrtion as Galactus...and that is underscored even more by imperiex's frequent use of tech.

In fact, if we bring tech into the question, the UN can be brought into play at anytime, making the whole debate non-existent.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Your logic is flawed. You apply an analogy where you just change the scope of his intentions. On the other side of the coin, using your analogy, you would say it's not in Imperiex's aim to kill 10 specific people in the universe.

No it's not his aim to kill 10 people or ten billion people. It's not his aim to destroy the multiverse, nor is it his aim to destroy the atoms that comprise batman's piss. His aim is destroy the entire universe to remake in his image. Specific scale, specific scope, specific purpose. Flawed logic.

So again, his true intentions are: to correct the flaws of the universe and remake it in his image. Logically, if that somehow meant that he would have to destroy the multiverse so that he could remake the universe in his image, then he would have tried to do so.

Galactu's true intentions are to fulfill his role in the cosmic balance, which ensures the natural continuity and existence of the universe. Galactus' intentions and Imperiex's intentions are mutually exclusive and incompatible.
Again, flawed logic. Odin has demonstrated feats that make him >>> supes at every single level of power. We've seen superman die in battle, exerting all his effort. We know what he is when he goes all out. When supes goes all out, he's <<<<<<<<<<< Odin.

Hyperstorm had limitless access to hyperspace...he compared himself to cosmic entities more than other "street level" characters. Galactus has also returned, and Hyperstorm remains MIA, which means he was not fully fed, but rather took what he wanted from hyperstorm, and then got out.

Galactus contains a universe within him. Detonating Galactus from within would result in a blast sufficient to destroy the marvel 616 universe and the negative zone, effectively two universes.

This is also not even mentioning the entire black celestial arc, where mr. master, myself, utrigita, and others have already explained over and over how it's within Galactus' capability to consume to the point of devouring space-time itself, geometrically increasing his powers.

We also haven't even addressed the nature of Imperiex. He's energy incarnate, much like Hyperstorm. Cracking Imperiex's armor allows those energies to run rampant, much like Galactus himself. The difference is Imperiex has never demonstrated any feats that grant him the same scope and degree of energy manipulation/abosrtion as Galactus...and that is underscored even more by imperiex's frequent use of tech.

In fact, if we bring tech into the question, the UN can be brought into play at anytime, making the whole debate non-existent.

Nice post, so in your opinion would Doomsday, be able to go a few rounds with Galactus as Tyrant was able to?

If Galactus battled Doomsday, would their battle threaten to destroy an entire universe?

Lastly... if Tyrant at his most powerful, went all out on Doomsday, would it be a good fight or a stomp?

quanchi112
and it's implied that darksied operates on a lvl of power around galactus lvl. then doomsday beating up on darky would imply what? Implications mean little without some shred of proof. not pissy. fg101. Fc Darkseid may be around Galactus level but not classic Darkseid.

CaptainStoic
Fc Darkseid may be around Galactus level but not classic Darkseid.

Quan, you may have to change your sig around if what you say is true.

psycho gundam
no, that sig stays.....forever.

quanchi112
Quan, you may have to change your sig around if what you say is true. Why would I change it?

CaptainStoic
Why would I change it?

Well it would be indicative of.......

quanchi112
Well it would be indicative of....... I do need to change it just because its been there for a while. I was even thinking of shortening my name to Quan.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Tenebrous

Again, flawed logic. Odin has demonstrated feats that make him >>> supes at every single level of power. We've seen superman die in battle, exerting all his effort. We know what he is when he goes all out. When supes goes all out, he's <<<<<<<<<<< Odin.

all of this and galactus in the 616 still hasn't destroyed or created a univese. fangirl101.

CaptainStoic
all of this and galactus in the 616 still hasn't destroyed or created a univese. fangirl101.

so in your opinion would Doomsday, be able to go a few rounds with Galactus as Tyrant was able to?

If Galactus battled Doomsday, would their battle threaten to destroy an entire universe?

Lastly... if Tyrant at his most powerful, went all out on Doomsday, would it be a good fight or a stomp?

fangirl101
so in your opinion would Doomsday, be able to go a few rounds with Galactus as Tyrant was able to?

I do not believe tyrant to be a threat to galactus. so your example isn't good to me. tyrant used tech and preparation to fight galactus. in the first fight, he lost, hence why he was depowered. fangirl101.

CaptainStoic
I do not believe tyrant to be a threat to galactus. so your example isn't good to me. tyrant used tech and preparation to fight galactus. in the first fight, he lost, hence why he was depowered. fangirl101.

In Tyrants first appearance it was stated on panel that he and Galactus fought before, and their battle ripped an entire universe apart... why are you running from the questions that were asked of you? Would a battle that rocked the universe be too much for Doomsday to handle? Yes or No?

Tenebrous

You have no point in your post. Make and articulate arguments. Tell me, why would Imperiex what to become a Green Lantern, or turn himself into a mortal, or create a planet?

Galactus has destroyed a universe before, by using his tech (UN).

Tenebrous
Nice post, so in your opinion would Doomsday, be able to go a few rounds with Galactus as Tyrant was able to?

In my opinion, Galactus would toy with Doomsday. Doomsday's power comes came about by an extremely accelerated process of natural selection; the baby that would become Doomsday was killed and reborn over and over and over so that by genetic mutation and evolution, Doomsday would be immune to what killed him before. So basically, through hyper-accelerated evolution, selectively promoting strong genes and weeding out weak ones, Doomsday is able to come back from anything that killed him previously.

All Galactus has to do is molecularly rearrange Doomsday's DNA so that all those countless stages of evolution are erased. This is pretty much the same as Galactus turning off the X-gene in any mutant, and Doomsday is, by strict and logical definition, a mutant.

Either that, or G gives Doomsday a portion of the Power Cosmic, and turns him into a beast of an un-heralded (pun intended) scale.

Tyrant at his most powerful was as large as a prepped and fed Galactus, and drew "blood" from Galactus. He ultimately lost the battle...but was clearly operating on a scale of cosmic entity. Doomsday is a tank, but he's no where near a cosmic entity level.

Bad Ash231
and their battle ripped an entire universe apart...

Not really.

Thanos only speculated...

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Not really.

In Tyrants first appearance Galactus himself stated that a battle between him, and Tyrant would lay waste to the universe, which is why he decided not to take Morg back.

Tyrant by his own admission stated that they had fought in the past.

Thanos' statement was in fact true.

llagrok
Thanos speculated that they busted galaxies when fighting.

Tyrant would probably win the majority, if it's full powered.

Utrigita

Because it isn't in his interest to destroy the universe, as Tenebrous already pointed out twice in his post erm

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Not really.

Thanos speculated that they busted galaxies when fighting.

Tyrant would probably win the majority, if it's full powered.

Thanos, knewing what power Tyrant had when depowered, was sure that a conflict between Galactus and FP Tyrant would have shattered Galaxies, as CaptainStoic mentioned when they encounter each other later Galactus responded

"even in the unthinkable event and you emerge victorious you would rull over rubble"

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Tyrant/?action=view&current=SilverSurferv3082_36.jpg

Bad Ash231
Thanos was only speculating out of pure "ZOMG! These guys are powerful" There is no way Thanos could know that galaxies were being destroyed while Tyrant and Galactus were duking out on that TV screen, which Thanos was watching from.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/1VSTyrant02-CosmicPowers6.jpg

Now, I would believe the battle between Tyrant and Galactus destroyed galaxies.... if the Watcher said so. uhuh

Utrigita
He was quiet sure in his speculation "must have" Thanos couldn't see any other result then great destruction. But agreed Speculation, though it's a speculation that I would take seriously knowing the result that Galactus vs Agamotto caused where neither parties was serious.

So you wouldn't believe Thanos acting as the Narrator in this specific incident?

There really isn't no need to bring up what Thanos said when Galactus already have stated that the universe (which is what they are fighting about) would be reduced to rubble if they fought.

llagrok
IT'S SPECULATION.

Leave it uhuh

Utrigita
Fine

But as said before Thanos isn't needed when Galactus already have said what is needed on the matter. uhuh

llagrok
Doomsday still pwns.

Utrigita
No comment

PowerCosmic
I thought this was Depowered Tyrant we were talking about. If this is Full Powered, then he takes this battle against Doomsday.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins this 10 of 10 in his depowered state. There is no way Doomsday could be a threat to Galactus under any circumstances. Tyrant didnt lose to anyone other than the big G and the un.

llagrok
lulz

Who would brainiac DD lose to?

CaptainStoic
I thought this was Depowered Tyrant we were talking about. If this is Full Powered, then he takes this battle against Doomsday.

No the thread starter never specified what version of Tyrant it was.

Tyrant nevertheless chokes the life out of DD, and finds a new fuel source to power his engines.

PowerCosmic
No the thread starter never specified what version of Tyrant it was.

Tyrant nevertheless chokes the life out of DD, and finds a new fuel source to power his engines.

I think both version would win regardless. Tyrant is a monster.

Avlon
That hasn't been proven. it's complete speculation either way. But I suppose it doesn't matter.

Incorrect. Steel as Entropy Aegis easily defeated Doomsday AFTER he resurrected from his death from the Imperiex blast. On top of that..The Aegis took him out just as easily as the first time.

Entropy Aegis is a vessel that channels Imperiex power.

carver9
If anyone even thinks that doomsday possess even a slight of threat against any version of tyrant needs to stop reading comics forever. This is a completely stomp in tyrants favor and quite easily. Doomsday shouldnt be put against skyfather level beings when he is barely making it as a herald level being.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
If anyone even thinks that doomsday possess even a slight of threat against any version of tyrant needs to stop reading comics forever. This is a completely stomp in tyrants favor and quite easily. Doomsday shouldnt be put against skyfather level beings when he is barely making it as a herald level being. I do agree with you but think the comment was a little bit to far about the not reading comics forever. I chuckled though I must admit.

jinzin
Incorrect. Steel as Entropy Aegis easily defeated Doomsday AFTER he resurrected from his death from the Imperiex blast. On top of that..The Aegis took him out just as easily as the first time.

Entropy Aegis is a vessel that channels Imperiex power.
He de-evolved his ass.. it wasn't anything like the attack before.

leonidas
hmm, we need to look at a few things before deciding.

what has 'killed' dd? nothing, really. he's returned from each of his 'deaths' eventually, stronger than before he died. of course that doesn't mean tyrant can't ko/'kill' him to earn a win. the most definitive defeat came at imperiex's hands of course, a being essentially wielding the power of the big bang. imperiex>galactus imo--at least any g we've seen. on dd's side we've seen him take out loads of imperiex probes, single-handedly dismantle loads of gl's, wipe out with one hand the jla, ko darkseid in a couple hits and effortlessly dismantle a seriously amped superman. even waverider couldn't do anything to him save bfr him. always wondered why if the aegis devolved dd, waverider couldn't . . . one was pis, apparently.

in tyrant's defense, at full power he equalled . . . some version of galactus. presumeably a pretty powerful version, but we don't really know how powerful he was. we know thanos was able to press him in his depowered form with a bit of amping. could that heavily amped supes have competed with that amped version of thanos? probably. i'd say he would lose most likely, but it would have been an interesting fight at least. and dd>>amped supes. that tells me that h/p dd at least could give the depowered version of tyrant something to think about. beat him? probably not. much depends on how powerful you think the omeage effect is. that's likey the most potent power dd was struck with, took and GOT UP from.

imo, the most powerful version of dd could certainly battle depowered tyrant based on feats and based on who they faced and how those battles went. i do NOT think he could match a fully powered and prepared tyrant and i really have no idea if he can evolve to that level or not, but it seems there must be a limit to his evolution.

oh, and if it's all right with carver, i think i'll continue to read comics. wink

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, we need to look at a few things before deciding.

what has 'killed' dd? nothing, really. he's returned from each of his 'deaths' eventually, stronger than before he died. of course that doesn't mean tyrant can't ko/'kill' him to earn a win. the most definitive defeat came at imperiex's hands of course, a being essentially wielding the power of the big bang. imperiex>galactus imo--at least any g we've seen. on dd's side we've seen him take out loads of imperiex probes, single-handedly dismantle loads of gl's, wipe out with one hand the jla, ko darkseid in a couple hits and effortlessly dismantle a seriously amped superman. even waverider couldn't do anything to him save bfr him. always wondered why if the aegis devolved dd, waverider couldn't . . . one was pis, apparently.

in tyrant's defense, at full power he equalled . . . some version of galactus. presumeably a pretty powerful version, but we don't really know how powerful he was. we know thanos was able to press him in his depowered form with a bit of amping. could that heavily amped supes have competed with that amped version of thanos? probably. i'd say he would lose most likely, but it would have been an interesting fight at least. and dd>>amped supes. that tells me that h/p dd at least could give the depowered version of tyrant something to think about. beat him? probably not. much depends on how powerful you think the omeage effect is. that's likey the most potent power dd was struck with, took and GOT UP from.

imo, the most powerful version of dd could certainly battle depowered tyrant based on feats and based on who they faced and how those battles went. i do NOT think he could match a fully powered and prepared tyrant and i really have no idea if he can evolve to that level or not, but it seems there must be a limit to his evolution.

oh, and if it's all right with carver, i think i'll continue to read comics. wink

Omega Beams. DD has never been hit with the OE. Frankly, the Aegis was on par with Imperiex himself, and it's the power of Entropy. That is in no way a low showing.

Full power? I agree. DD would be outmatched there. But based on Depowered's feats, Doomsday can take him for at least 4/10. Even with an amp, having trouble putting down Thanos does not speak to me as being able to put down someone more tenacious and vicious.

quanchi112
Omega Beams. DD has never been hit with the OE. Frankly, the Aegis was on par with Imperiex himself, and it's the power of Entropy. That is in no way a low showing.

Full power? I agree. DD would be outmatched there. But based on Depowered's feats, Doomsday can take him for at least 4/10. Even with an amp, having trouble putting down Thanos does not speak to me as being able to put down someone more tenacious and vicious. DD was hit with the same omega beams that oneshotted Henshaw. Darkseid admitted afterwards that he couldnt stop him. So Darkseid admitting this means he had no faith in his omega powers as he came back from that blast like it did nothing.

Tyrant did what Odin failed to do. He made Thanos leave the immediate area and he did it in few pages. Doomsday beating on Darkseid is not that impressive as I have seen Superman do just the same. Again Thanos operates on a higher plane than Darkseid who was a top tier(some would say an elite top tier) pretty much until Orion killed him.

fangirl101
DD was hit with the same omega beams that oneshotted Henshaw. Darkseid admitted afterwards that he couldnt stop him. So Darkseid admitting this means he had no faith in his omega powers as he came back from that blast like it did nothing.

Tyrant did what Odin failed to do. He made Thanos leave the immediate area and he did it in few pages. Doomsday beating on Darkseid is not that impressive as I have seen Superman do just the same. Again Thanos operates on a higher plane than Darkseid who was a top tier(some would say an elite top tier) pretty much until Orion killed him.

i thought doomsday was beyond death. he simply evolves. darksied's blast did do something to doomsday as evident that he wasn't moving for a time. doomsday isn't the kind of monster to just stop moving. he keeps going and killing. so the omega beams did do something. doomsday did something superman has never done, he's taken a full on omega beam attack and then got up and beat darksied to with in an inch of his life. i've never seen darksied hit superman with such a large blast of the omegas. the blast completely enveloped doomsday.

quanchi112
i thought doomsday was beyond death. he simply evolves. darksied's blast did do something to doomsday as evident that he wasn't moving for a time. doomsday isn't the kind of monster to just stop moving. he keeps going and killing. so the omega beams did do something. doomsday did something superman has never done, he's taken a full on omega beam attack and then got up and beat darksied to with in an inch of his life. i've never seen darksied hit superman with such a large blast of the omegas. the blast completely enveloped doomsday. The blast buried him under rubble. He has been killed prior to this and after this but has never resurrected so quickly so thus the beams only buried him. Darkseid doesnt have incredible durability and thats why he was beaten so quickly and without retaliation once it got up close and personal.

Avlon

I'm not sure how Thanos running away makes things better than him attempting to put up a battle as he's getting embarrassed until he was saved by the bell.

Thanos ran from Tyrant, but put up a better fight against him than Odin, who treated him like a stepchild in comparison.

fangirl101
The blast buried him under rubble. He has been killed prior to this and after this but has never resurrected so quickly so thus the beams only buried him. Darkseid doesnt have incredible durability and thats why he was beaten so quickly and without retaliation once it got up close and personal.

superman can destroy planets. he was even able to make the source powered infinity man use a shield. darksied has taken superman's best punches on more than one occasion. so how does he not have incredible durability.

Avlon
DD was hit with the same omega beams that oneshotted Henshaw. Darkseid admitted afterwards that he couldnt stop him. So Darkseid admitting this means he had no faith in his omega powers as he came back from that blast like it did nothing.

Actually..."One shotted" Henshaw is COMPLETELY wrong in context to the story... why? Let's compare.

Darkseid used the omega beams on Doomsday which failed (as we all know) but buried him under briefly.

When Doomsday got up and went back...what did Darkseid say?

"Nobody have ever survive the omega beams from point blank range" as he charged up for a second attack.

To which DD KO'd him before we got to see what would happen.

Fast forward to Henshaw.

Darkseid has been restored/healed by the motherbox. Henshaw was fighting Superman 1 on 1. Darkseid then uses the same omega beams on Henshaw to what effect? "YOU FAILED" was Henshaws response.... and what happens? He KEEPS fighting Superman without missing a beat.

THEN...

While he's fighting Superman, Darkseid's healing is complete (AND he STATES...."My Powers are at their PEAK" specifically) and what happens?

He gets Henshaw with his STRONGEST beams at POINT BLANK range!

FAR from any kind of one shot as you claim. In fact, Henshaws showing was just as impressive as DD's since Doomsday wasn't fighting Superman at the same time. Otherwise..DS may have been able to do the same thing.

Back to your regular debate now...

starlock
Tyrant for the win

celestialdemon
Tyrant wins

fangirl101
Actually..."One shotted" Henshaw is COMPLETELY wrong in context to the story... why? Let's compare.

Darkseid used the omega beams on Doomsday which failed (as we all know) but buried him under briefly.

"Nobody have ever survive the omega beams from point blank range" as he charged up for a second attack.

Fast forward to Henshaw.

Darkseid has been restored/healed by the motherbox. Henshaw was fighting Superman 1 on 1. Darkseid then uses the same omega beams on Henshaw to what effect? "YOU FAILED" was Henshaws response.... and what happens? He KEEPS fighting Superman without missing a beat.

THEN...

While he's fighting Superman, Darkseid's healing is complete (AND he STATES...."My Powers are at their PEAK" specifically) and what happens?

FAR from any kind of one shot as you claim. In fact, Henshaws showing was just as impressive as DD's since Doomsday wasn't fighting Superman at the same time. Otherwise..DS may have been able to do the same thing.

Back to your regular debate now...
so were darksied's powers at thier peak when he hit doomdsay?

quanchi112
I'm not sure how Thanos running away makes things better than him attempting to put up a battle as he's getting embarrassed until he was saved by the bell.

Thanos ran from Tyrant, but put up a better fight against him than Odin, who treated him like a stepchild in comparison. Odin paid his respects to Thanos during the battle while the other characters that got in Odins way were quickly dismissed.

Odin and Tyrant are way above top tiers such as Superman,Thor,and such. Thanos putting up a respectable fight against Odin was still on his fight is a testament to how powerful he was at the time and he actually even got more powerful after this battle. big grin

Thanos leaving the scene after obtaining what he wanted from a character that can beat on Galactus is no low showing.

quanchi112
superman can destroy planets. he was even able to make the source powered infinity man use a shield. darksied has taken superman's best punches on more than one occasion. so how does he not have incredible durability. Darkseid has been able to handle Superman for a time. But Superman is still just a top tier. Darkseid should always be able to handle what punishment he throws out. He has been beaten and actually submitted to a top tier alone. Over the past ten years he hasnt been able to deal the finishing blow to Superman on his own in a fair fight.

Doomsday made such short work of Darkseid. This is another blow to his lack of durability.

Superman has never on panel beaten Orion yet he has Darkseid. I think Orions durability is greater than Darkseid's as well. You see Darkseid avoids brawls and with good reason as he doesnt like getting his hands dirty.

Thanos' durability has never seen him lose on panel in a fair fight with a top tier. Never nver.

quanchi112

Fast forward to Henshaw.

THEN...

Back to your regular debate now... Ok he was oneshotted when Darkseid was back at full power. He was close thats for sure but the only reason he survived the first attack was because he hadnt fully recovered yet. Soon as he did he made sure Henshaw wouldnt escape his second attack at full power and at close range.

So in a battle I fully feel Darkseid can oneshot him soon as he gets close he would end Henshaw.

fangirl101
Darkseid has been able to handle Superman for a time. But Superman is still just a top tier. Darkseid should always be able to handle what punishment he throws out. He has been beaten and actually submitted to a top tier alone. Over the past ten years he hasnt been able to deal the finishing blow to Superman on his own in a fair fight.

Doomsday made such short work of Darkseid. This is another blow to his lack of durability.

Superman has never on panel beaten Orion yet he has Darkseid. I think Orions durability is greater than Darkseid's as well. You see Darkseid avoids brawls and with good reason as he doesnt like getting his hands dirty.

Thanos' durability has never seen him lose on panel in a fair fight with a top tier. Never nver.

superman is just a top tier? lol. nope. he's stronger by a fair margin than any other top tier. with a static power lvl that can amp for the situation needed. darksied also was blasted by the anti-life being which we now know was as powerful as the source itself. there goes your theory that darkseid lacks durability. superman is just so powerful. he did make the source powered infinity man have to cage him in order to prevent from being defeated. fangirl101, score 1.

quanchi112
superman is just a top tier? lol. nope. he's stronger by a fair margin than any other top tier. with a static power lvl that can amp for the situation needed. darksied also was blasted by the anti-life being which we now know was as powerful as the source itself. there goes your theory that darkseid lacks durability. superman is just so powerful. he did make the source powered infinity man have to cage him in order to prevent from being defeated. fangirl101, score 1. Gog from jsa made the Infinity thrall leave the scene. Supes was easily dealt with. He wasnt there to kill Supes which was the reason he lived without doing a thing.

The Source being isnt any more powerful than the new gods souls though so in the grand scheme of things isnt even close to all powerful. That means the ale isnt anywhere close to as powerful as you thought it was as the Source had that going for it as well against Darkseid. Orion was needed and drove Darkseid off.

Supes was also beaten and handily by Cyborg. So he doesnt always rise above the occasion and needs help in order to stay alive. He wouldnt be on the jla if he didnt need help. The hero lives at the end of the story though but Supes has frequently needed help. He also needed help after Kalibak bashed him and the shadow demons had him down as well. He needs help is the point and is top tier.

fangirl101
Gog from jsa made the Infinity thrall leave the scene. Supes was easily dealt with. He wasnt there to kill Supes which was the reason he lived without doing a thing.

The Source being isnt any more powerful than the new gods souls though so in the grand scheme of things isnt even close to all powerful. That means the ale isnt anywhere close to as powerful as you thought it was as the Source had that going for it as well against Darkseid. Orion was needed and drove Darkseid off.

Supes was also beaten and handily by Cyborg. So he doesnt always rise above the occasion and needs help in order to stay alive. He wouldnt be on the jla if he didnt need help. The hero lives at the end of the story though but Supes has frequently needed help. He also needed help after Kalibak bashed him and the shadow demons had him down as well. He needs help is the point and is top tier.

geez. no wonder i've seen posters insult. let's take a look at this shall we. the source powers all of dc's powers, gods ect. even the godwave with it's near presence like power. and it was only half as powerful without the anti-life merging with it. also, did you take the time to read death of the new gods? you didn't. it says that when you put one new god soul with another, just those two infinitly multiple power. darksied was drawing on the power of all the new gods souls multiplying each other at an astounding geometric rate. and even then darksied stated that he could not kill the source becuz all of that power was still the sources. you missed that didn't you. well it's ok. i'm here to help.

superman is on the jla more often than not to handle multiple threats like uber teams, or concepts like the quantums. you do realize that the shadow demons are not top tier beings dont' you. they are skygods that come from the antimatter universe. they usually destroy anything they touch that is matter. now now. it's ok. fangirl101, score:2.

quanchi112
geez. no wonder i've seen posters insult. let's take a look at this shall we. the source powers all of dc's powers, gods ect. even the godwave with it's near presence like power. and it was only half as powerful without the anti-life merging with it. also, did you take the time to read death of the new gods? you didn't. it says that when you put one new god soul with another, just those two infinitly multiple power. darksied was drawing on the power of all the new gods souls multiplying each other at an astounding geometric rate. and even then darksied stated that he could not kill the source becuz all of that power was still the sources. you missed that didn't you. well it's ok. i'm here to help.

superman is on the jla more often than not to handle multiple threats like uber teams, or concepts like the quantums. you do realize that the shadow demons are not top tier beings dont' you. they are skygods that come from the antimatter universe. they usually destroy anything they touch that is matter. now now. it's ok. fangirl101, score:2. I understand that the new gods amped him up. But it wasnt limitless might and Darkseid couldnt destroy the Source but he still could capture him and imprison him. The infinity thrall powered by the Source also couldnt do a thing to Gog's thrall in the jsa. The Source is extremely powerful but not anywhere near as powerful as I previously thought. Not at all.

Superman needing help from a Kalibak punch and being crushed by Cyborg shows me he needs help. You have no basis for the shadow demon power level comment. smile

fangirl101
I understand that the new gods amped him up. But it wasnt limitless might and Darkseid couldnt destroy the Source but he still could capture him and imprison him. The infinity thrall powered by the Source also couldnt do a thing to Gog's thrall in the jsa. The Source is extremely powerful but not anywhere near as powerful as I previously thought. Not at all.

Superman needing help from a Kalibak punch and being crushed by Cyborg shows me he needs help. You have no basis for the shadow demon power level comment. smile

the source powers EVERTHING in the dcu. and it was only at half power.
the infinity man was amped up and still couldn't beat superman. before, he was superior to superman, ovbiously, superman has grown far far more powerful than he was. that is the only explaination. how can he still be top tier if he's far more powerful than he was 20 years ago? obviously gog in the jsa is uber power. cuz the jsa is like the most powerful team in comics and he handed them thier asses. the shadow demons made thier first appearance in crisis on infinite earths. it's really good. shows how the shadow demons are made of antimatter and they literally just go thru anything they touch. and superman commented on how darksied had amped them.

quanchi112
the source powers EVERTHING in the dcu. and it was only at half power.
the infinity man was amped up and still couldn't beat superman. before, he was superior to superman, ovbiously, superman has grown far far more powerful than he was. that is the only explaination. how can he still be top tier if he's far more powerful than he was 20 years ago? obviously gog in the jsa is uber power. cuz the jsa is like the most powerful team in comics and he handed them thier asses. the shadow demons made thier first appearance in crisis on infinite earths. it's really good. shows how the shadow demons are made of antimatter and they literally just go thru anything they touch. and superman commented on how darksied had amped them. Yes he could he just didnt want to injure Supes and contained him rather easily after Supermans blows did nothing to even phase him.

So in the same run we saw Kalibak and Mantis get the better of Supes and shadow demons overwhelm him quite easily.

Gog from jsa isnt as powerful as Gog from kingdom. If this Gog can drive off the Sources agent then the real Gog must be superpowerful and maybe even powerful enough to challenge the Source itself.

Supes beat the shadow demons before but Ds did amp them but saying they are skyfather level is incorrect.

Avlon
Odin paid his respects to Thanos during the battle while the other characters that got in Odins way were quickly dismissed.

Odin and Tyrant are way above top tiers such as Superman,Thor,and such. Thanos putting up a respectable fight against Odin was still on his fight is a testament to how powerful he was at the time and he actually even got more powerful after this battle. big grin

Thanos leaving the scene after obtaining what he wanted from a character that can beat on Galactus is no low showing.

Odin "paying respect" by talking down to Thanos most of the time in no way makes Tyrants fight any better or worse.

Respectable fights against characters over the top tier is nothing that hasn't been done by Superman on various occasions.

Ok he was oneshotted when Darkseid was back at full power. He was close thats for sure but the only reason he survived the first attack was because he hadnt fully recovered yet. Soon as he did he made sure Henshaw wouldnt escape his second attack at full power and at close range.

So in a battle I fully feel Darkseid can oneshot him soon as he gets close he would end Henshaw.

How was he one shotted when it took both Superman and DS + 2 shots of the beams to take him out? Even Doomsday didn't deal with that in the same book.

Your logic when trying to find ways to make Thanos look better certainly takes some strange twists.

fangirl101
Yes he could he just didnt want to injure Supes and contained him rather easily after Supermans blows did nothing to even phase him.

So in the same run we saw Kalibak and Mantis get the better of Supes and shadow demons overwhelm him quite easily.

Gog from jsa isnt as powerful as Gog from kingdom. If this Gog can drive off the Sources agent then the real Gog must be superpowerful and maybe even powerful enough to challenge the Source itself.

Supes beat the shadow demons before but Ds did amp them but saying they are skyfather level is incorrect.
geez luise. how can gog challenge the source itself when gog is an old god. created by the source.

gog in jsa isn't as powerful as gog in the kingdom. gog in the kingdom had the colletive power of the quintessence. i'm not arguing that. i'm saying gog in jsa is super powerful as he beat the jsa. some of whom are above the top tier.

kalibak is as strong as superman on his own, and mantis has on occasion beaten green lanterns. so of course they could get the better of superman. the shadow demons are the shadow demons, look them up. they are quite uber.

quanchi112
geez luise. how can gog challenge the source itself when gog is an old god. created by the source.

gog in jsa isn't as powerful as gog in the kingdom. gog in the kingdom had the colletive power of the quintessence. i'm not arguing that. i'm saying gog in jsa is super powerful as he beat the jsa. some of whom are above the top tier.

kalibak is as strong as superman on his own, and mantis has on occasion beaten green lanterns. so of course they could get the better of superman. the shadow demons are the shadow demons, look them up. they are quite uber. Well an avatar of the true Gog made an agent of the source leave the battle. So I think its a fair assumption.

There are many characters that would beat the jsa. He isnt as uber as you think but maybe we should wait until the story is finished.

Kalibak could never hurt Tyrant or Doomsday with a lucky punch but it sure dropped Superman. because they are in the same league is what I am saying. Even though you maintain Supes is so much more powerful we have Kalibak knocking him silly something Darkseid hasnt been able to do with a punch.

Explain to me why you think the shadow demons are so powerful.

fangirl101
Well an avatar of the true Gog made an agent of the source leave the battle. So I think its a fair assumption.

There are many characters that would beat the jsa. He isnt as uber as you think but maybe we should wait until the story is finished.

Kalibak could never hurt Tyrant or Doomsday with a lucky punch but it sure dropped Superman. because they are in the same league is what I am saying. Even though you maintain Supes is so much more powerful we have Kalibak knocking him silly something Darkseid hasnt been able to do with a punch.

Explain to me why you think the shadow demons are so powerful.

i've seen like despero and jonny sorrow take on the jsa. and not this version of the jsa. this version of the jsa is the biggest and most powerful. it even has a stronger superman on it. so nope, your wrong, gog is uber.

also, just becuz someone's avatar is stronger doesn't mean they are stronger. odin's magic powers thor's hammer, and silver surfer get's his powers from galactus's power cosmic, and yet, thor is the mightier of the two. so nope. wrong.

and superman's strength growing has nothign to do with him being knocked around. are you equating durability and strength together? that is what it seems you are doing. just becuz superman grows stronger to get certain jobs done, doesn' t mean someone on kalibaks lvl can't knock him around some.
as for the shadow demons, they are made of antimatter. they destroy anything that is made up of matter. darksied used his powers to amp them. clearly they are that powerful and then some.

llagrok
I wouldn't use SS as an example of how Thor are stronger than the heralds of Galactus.

Just saying, Air Walker or Terrax would be better examples.

quanchi112
i've seen like despero and jonny sorrow take on the jsa. and not this version of the jsa. this version of the jsa is the biggest and most powerful. it even has a stronger superman on it. so nope, your wrong, gog is uber.

also, just becuz someone's avatar is stronger doesn't mean they are stronger. odin's magic powers thor's hammer, and silver surfer get's his powers from galactus's power cosmic, and yet, thor is the mightier of the two. so nope. wrong.

and superman's strength growing has nothign to do with him being knocked around. are you equating durability and strength together? that is what it seems you are doing. just becuz superman grows stronger to get certain jobs done, doesn' t mean someone on kalibaks lvl can't knock him around some.
as for the shadow demons, they are made of antimatter. they destroy anything that is made up of matter. darksied used his powers to amp them. clearly they are that powerful and then some. Thor is not superior to Surfer.

Despero has also been beaten by Supes and Supes alone.

So you say Supes powers grows to get certain jobs done. but the times he loses it didnt grow then. Faulty logic. i have given you examples of times when Superman has needed outside aid to survive thus proving my point.

Again I will ask where do you come to the conclusion that the shadow demons are skyfather level?

fangirl101
Thor is not superior to Surfer.

Despero has also been beaten by Supes and Supes alone.

So you say Supes powers grows to get certain jobs done. but the times he loses it didnt grow then. Faulty logic. i have given you examples of times when Superman has needed outside aid to survive thus proving my point.

Again I will ask where do you come to the conclusion that the shadow demons are skyfather level?

they almost killed superman. nothing but a skygod can kill superman.

despero was kicking the hell out of superman. a shot of heat vision ended the fight. but in hand to hand, despero was kicking his ass. I dont know why superman's heat vision was so powerful. it has done some crazy stuff tho. like powering a planet, blocking the omega beams, and breaking a magical ax.

superman's powers grow to suit the story. it's called literary suspense. it's the reason why sometimes thanos gets made to blee by gamora and then other times he takes shots from odin. to fit the story. geez louise.

llagrok
Veiled Thanos vs Darkseid thread?

Wait, ever thread Quanchi joins turns into one of those.

quanchi112
they almost killed superman. nothing but a skygod can kill superman.

despero was kicking the hell out of superman. a shot of heat vision ended the fight. but in hand to hand, despero was kicking his ass. I dont know why superman's heat vision was so powerful. it has done some crazy stuff tho. like powering a planet, blocking the omega beams, and breaking a magical ax.

superman's powers grow to suit the story. it's called literary suspense. it's the reason why sometimes thanos gets made to blee by gamora and then other times he takes shots from odin. to fit the story. geez louise. Despero was beaten by heat vision. End of story.

Thanos was fooling around with Gamora and wasnt serious.

Writers interpretations are different but Supes does lose that and this isnt a comic this is a vs thread with no plot and no assurance the hero lives at the end.

quanchi112
Veiled Thanos vs Darkseid thread?

Wait, ever thread Quanchi joins turns into one of those. I am responding to nver.

llagrok
THAT'S who fangirl reminds me of!

quanchi112
THAT'S who fangirl reminds me of! Its him. I knew it after a few posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.