Little Children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
has anyone see this movie yet?

I just saw it, pretty interesting...

it stars:

Kate Winslet
Patrick Wilson
Jennifer Connelly

MxJGccZxz9Q

Solo
One of the best films of the year. How it was ignored for Best Picture, I have no idea.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Solo
One of the best films of the year. How it was ignored for Best Picture, I have no idea. so you saw it... I have a big question

maybe I just wasnt looking right but, what was on the note that Ronnie's mother left him? --- he opened the envelope and it looked like the piece of paper was blank or was there something there I missed???

Strangelove
That looks alright, actually. I like the train motif

botankus
I heard this was written and directed by the man behind In The Bedroom. If that's the case, this movie is probably phenominal.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by botankus
I heard this was written and directed by the man behind In The Bedroom. If that's the case, this movie is probably phenominal. it is

botankus
I read more about this. One question, why is this movie so sexually explicit when In The Bedroom had very little of that nature and relied more on thematic elements? I understand they're different movies, but it's not a good way to justify recommendations if people liked your earlier work. It's like Steven Spielberg following up E.T. with Fast Times at Ridgmont High (okay, bad example, but you get my point).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.