Holy Moley!!! Look At All The Female Pirates!!! One Was A Commander Of 50,000 Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan

willofthewisp
Oh, I can't remember her name, but she was a Chinese pirate who took over like 100 smaller pirates and had her own empire for a while and was never caught, but she was famous for it. Wife of someone.... thanks for posting this! You're bringing back old history lessons! Girl power!

surfchikpir8fan
I love pirate history, particularly the history of pirate ladies!

Mistypirate
WOW impressive

Pirates life fo
Shi Xainggu (better known as Cheng I Sao, CHING Yih Saou, or Zheng Yi Sao...

Hmmm. Mistress Ching. Why does that name sound so familliar?

PirateDiva
WOW! My Idols eek! LOl!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Shi Xainggu (better known as Cheng I Sao, CHING Yih Saou, or Zheng Yi Sao...

Hmmm. Mistress Ching. Why does that name sound so familliar?

Yes sounds familiar, Sao Pheng. Hummm I wonder why?

surfchikpir8fan
I'm not catching on ... lol!

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes sounds familiar, Sao Pheng. Hummm I wonder why?

What's familiar?

surfchikpir8fan
*Speaking mind* I wonder what it was like to be a pirate. I don't think they were ever free ... they always had to keep looking over their shoulder and keeping a weather eye on the horizen but ........... they weren't really good people sometimes. They stole, shed blood, were violent, ect. I don't think alot like a favourite T & T characters. I'd rather live in their ficticious, supernatural world of swashbuckling, cheery lives, than face what reality was like for our 16th century sea robbers ... I like fantasy alot more than reality - I WANNA GO TO NEVERLAND!!! sorry, i had to get that, i like world's created by talented minds ... they always seem exciting and adventurous! It seems the characters are never bored, but I suppose there has to be an adventure/quest/event/plot in order to create a story ...... soooo blah blah blah ill go back on topic! ........

But doesn't anybody see what I mean, how sometimes you wanna slip into your characters world .... to escape ours sometimes ..... face something else .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.