Gladiator Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9398/gladiatoreditedyd4.jpg

OR

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2500/superman2smallzc8.jpg

xmeat
glad

Badabing
This already has a large thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/301406_1-superman-vs-gladiator

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
This already has a large thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/301406_1-superman-vs-gladiator party pooper. and this is cartoon sup vs cartoon glad

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
glad Because Hulk beat him?
Ya, just another way of saying Hulk>>Superman.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Because Hulk beat him?
Ya, just another way of saying Hulk>>Superman. this is cartoon supes moron everyone knows he sucked quit riding supes kryptonite.

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
party pooper. and this is cartoon sup vs cartoon glad
Sorry, the thread didn't say cartoon version. Cartoon Glads was badass for how he handled Juggy. I'll say Supes wins the majority due to more feats.

bigbran
this is cartoon supes moron everyone knows he sucked quit riding supes kryptonite. Cartoon Supes sucked?
Ya right.

Umm... everyone older on this forum, knows I don't like Superman...

Also, you best be working on your insults.
"quit riding supes kryptonite."
???

xmeat
cartoon supes struggled against a guy in a robocop outfit couldn't go to space without a space suit must i go on this is another debate you aint winning.

Symmetric Chaos
Cartoon Supes sucked?
Ya right.

compared to comic supes the recent cartoon ones are not very impressive

bigbran
cartoon supes struggled against a guy in a robocop outfit couldn't go to space without a space suit must i go on this is another debate you aint winning. Wait, do you mean Amazo?
Ya...

Hulk couldn't go into space for about 40 years, are you saying he sucked too?
Own logic against yourself, how does it feel?

Did you just say a debate I'm not winning agaisnt you?
*gets up, walks around, takes a sip of Ginger Ale*
You haven't even had me think about what I was going to post, before I posted it. You haven't even had me worried about a debate.

Did you own me here?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_221-superman-vs-hulk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_222-superman-vs-hulk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_223-superman-vs-hulk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437914
Just two examples, out of the many.

Wait, I'm pretty sure that... Great Dane could out debate you.
Let alone me.

bigbran
Look someone else can beat you to.
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=poop&word2=xmeat

Also, to settle your useless opinion.
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Hulk&word2=Superman

spidey-dude
superman got his ass kicked in that warworld episode where he fights that guy that isnt so big. juggy would have knocked him out for good. if cartoon juggy and supes fight maybe supes might win but jugg will still give him afew hard licks of course. and he didnt do jack to gladiator so i say gladiator takes this one.

xmeat
Wait, do you mean Amazo?
Ya...

Hulk couldn't go into space for about 40 years, are you saying he sucked too?
Own logic against yourself, how does it feel?

Did you just say a debate I'm not winning agaisnt you?
*gets up, walks around, takes a sip of Ginger Ale*
You haven't even had me think about what I was going to post, before I posted it. You haven't even had me worried about a debate.

Did you own me here?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_221-superman-vs-hulk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_222-superman-vs-hulk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986_223-superman-vs-hulk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437914
Just two examples, out of the many.

Wait, I'm pretty sure that... Great Dane could out debate you.
Let alone me. no i meant the robocop guy. And since when do you out bate me your only ever argument is supes speed.

bigbran
no i meant the robocop guy. And since when do you out bate me your only ever argument is supes speed. Which Robocop guy?
Amazo?

I never "bated" you, I beat you.

Also, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find the winner in that thread.

Plus, I guess you also forgot this part:
supes aint beating hulk when he struugles with other heavy hitters who could hulk could beat.

I replied:
OK... so Hulk could beat Doomsday, Darkseid, Dominus?

Hell whatever, T-Vo. There is absolutely no way that Hulk has any defense against that!
You can argue all you want against something that already made no sense, but Hulk has no defense what-so-ever against that!

Your logic makes no sense.

You only see a strength battle, but what you don't see is Superman's ability to speedblitz, go over lightspeed, super fast fighting reflexes, heat vision, freeze breath, duribility (that is enough to take a planet buster without him really knowing), he has actual fighting skills, etc.

If Superman doesn't go in for h2h, then he can just stand back and blow a hole through Hulk with his HV, or freeze him, and throw him into space, far, far away.
Superman can just speedblitz him, with his super strength and super speed.
Superman can just fly him to the sun, and Hulk is doing nothing.
Superman can also go h2h, and avoid every single attack, while beating his face in.
And if all else fails, T-Vo.

Superman has way to many options, while Hulk has one:

Superman forgets his ability to fly, he loses his super strength/super duribility, he forgets about his HV/Freeze breath/Blow breath, he forgets his fighting skills, he forgets about T-Vo, he forgets he can run at over lightspeed, he loses his bio aura, and by the way you guys explain it, he will just leans out his jaw, and lets Hulk have one good crack that somehow kills him...

Please, no one in this thread has given proof, or a reasonable explaination as to why Hulk will ever beat Superman, and every Hulk supporter in this thread that I have seen, has ignored every shred of evidence, and reason in here.
So if you actually think Hulk can beat him, then your going to have to start at this simple question:

How is Hulk going to hit him?

If you can't answer that, then back off.
That is also just the first question, and is a requirement for how Hulk will beat him.
If he can't hit him, then he can f*cking forget it.

Plus, Hulk is afraid of death, so why would he fight Superman?

So to illiterate:

Superman doesn't have to take one hit in this whole fight. Even if he does, he can take it... with ease.
Superman has other options than to go physical (the only chance Hulk has, which is still a no go), like, HV, freeze him and throwing him in space, T-Vo.
His physical options are also easy (again without taking a hit), punch him a thousand times repeatidly, keep hitting him while avoiding every attack to also take Hulk's confidence down, just take him to the sun, use a lot of his speed and focus up one big ass punch (if it doesn't KO him, it is going to bfr him), etc.

Hulk's options:
Punch him... no expression
That might be believable if Hulk could hit Spider-Man/Iron Fist, let alone Superman.

So no, Hulk CAN'T win, there was never any reason, and I probably won't ever see one.

Superman 10/10.

In which you replied:
idiot supes isn't blowing a hole through hulk with heat vision he's taking far worse than that.

Then I replied:
Did you only answer one question?
Anyway, I know he has survived worse, but he will be hurt if he gets a hole blown through his chest, will he not? Will Supes not sieze the oppurtunity?
If he gets a hole blown through his chest, it's pretty self explanitory of what is going to happen next.
He will either fall (not Hulk's case).
Or he will recieve a savage beating.

Supes isn't just going to watch him heal.
He will get in there and put him down.

Plus, when has Hulk had worse then getting a big hole shot right through him, and still been battle ready?

I'm sure he could do this, but when has he survived worse, and still been ready to fight without going down?
Just name an instance and it might get me to shut up.

Then you replied:

Taken from here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8161210#post8161210

My only arguement wasn't his speed, my question to you fanboys was as such, "How will Hulk hit him?"

That was the first ownage.

xmeat
no i meant the robocop guy. And since when do you out bate me your only ever argument is supes speed. you must of never watched the 90's superman cartoon.And still hulk has been in situations just as tough as supes and he's manage to overcome all of them without superspeed , heatvision, and superspeed.

bigbran
you must of never watched the 90's superman cartoon.And still hulk has been in situations just as tough as supes and he's manage to overcome all of them without superspeed , heatvision, and superspeed. I'm only refering to the JLU one. The one who took out Darky a couple times, Mongul a couple times, Doomsday a couple times.

Ya, and Hulk has never really dealt with superspeed. You also mentioned superspeed twice.

So, Hulk has also fought a multi-versal entity one-on-one, and came out on top?
Hulk has fought someone as tough as Odin?
Hulk has fought someone who snacked on universes?
Hulk has... etc, etc.

xmeat
I'm only refering to the JLU one. The one who took out Darky a couple times, Mongul a couple times, Doomsday a couple times.

Ya, and Hulk has never really dealt with superspeed. You also mentioned superspeed twice.

So, Hulk has also fought a multi-versal entity one-on-one, and came out on top?
Hulk has fought someone as tough as Odin?
Hulk has fought someone who snacked on universes?
Hulk has... etc, etc. supes could never beat odin and yes hulk has defeated gods as and cosmic entities such as galaxy master.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm only refering to the JLU one. The one who took out Darky a couple times, Mongul a couple times, Doomsday a couple times.

Wasn't JLU supes afraid of ManHunter?

StarsNeverFall7
xmeat, just stop now while you can.

Im a huge hulk fan, but he will never beat Superman. He has too much in his benefit.

On the other hand, cartoon wise? Glads ftw.

Brutacus
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
xmeat, just stop now while you can.

Im a huge hulk fan, but he will never beat Superman. He has too much in his benefit.

On the other hand, cartoon wise? Glads ftw.

Lol guess you don't know the guy very well.
He never seems to stop.
What he doesn't seem to know is that he give's other hulk fans a bad name, me being one of them.mad
Every Hulk fan knows heck every one that knows marvel comics, know that hulk CAN NOT react to the speed of superman.
He's a brawler, one of the strongest, but still a brawler.
He can't fly, he can't shoot laser beams or any other beam from his eye's or hands.
The only thing he can do is smash things and people(use his strenght).
Strenght alone won't let you win a fight. mad

Beta Ray Howard
Cartoonwise, I don't think Gladiator did anything aside from that Juggernaut feat that was really cool.

As for comics, it all depends on Gladiator's confidence level. If it's Vulcan-busting "I believe myself untouchable" Gladiator, he'd win a solid majority.

If his confidence was shaken, Superman could probably take a slim majority.

masterbruce
Cartoon Gladiator made Juggernaut look about as much of a threat as Jubilee.

Cartoon Supes wasn't too shabby either, but no match for cartoon Glads.

xmeat
Originally posted by Brutacus
Lol guess you don't know the guy very well.
He never seems to stop.
What he doesn't seem to know is that he give's other hulk fans a bad name, me being one of them.mad
Every Hulk fan knows heck every one that knows marvel comics, know that hulk CAN NOT react to the speed of superman.
He's a brawler, one of the strongest, but still a brawler.
He can't fly, he can't shoot laser beams or any other beam from his eye's or hands.
The only thing he can do is smash things and people(use his strenght).
Strenght alone won't let you win a fight. mad supes isn't a brawler wow supes can beat some versions of hulk but as for onslaught hulk, and savage , and war hulk would destroy him.

spidey-dude
supes isn't a brawler wow supes can beat some versions of hulk but as for onslaught hulk, and savage , and war hulk would destroy him. cartoon hulk in the avengers movie would take out cartoon supes as well.

Rick/Genis
Ahem....

HULK ISN'T INVOLVED IN THIS DEBATE!!!!!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Ahem....

HULK ISN'T INVOLVED IN THIS DEBATE!!!!! xmeat brought it up not me. and conversations change sometimes in thereads so get used to it

Rick/Genis
My post wasn't directed toward you... sorry if you thought that.

My post was directed toward the fact that it seems every debate xmeat involves himself in seems to wind down toward Superman and Hulk... it's really annoying.

xmeat
My post wasn't directed toward you... sorry if you thought that.

My post was directed toward the fact that it seems every debate xmeat involves himself in seems to wind down toward Superman and Hulk... it's really annoying. just to let you know it was bigbran that brought up hulk all i said was gladiator wins.

Rick/Genis
I'll give you that. But I may be able to blame you for trolling superman threads to say that he looses every time stick out tongue J/K dude.

spidey-dude
I'll give you that. But I may be able to blame you for trolling superman threads to say that he looses every time stick out tongue J/K dude. well im not a big superman fan these days but yes he can get his butt kicked by many. i know you and others think he mostly wins just cause hes the #1 superhero ever.

bigbran
just to let you know it was bigbran that brought up hulk all i said was gladiator wins. I brought it up, because I knew what it was going to get into.

Anyway. Supes ftw.

Madvillain
Cartoon Glads took a full on punch from Classic Juggernaut without even flinching, but then Superman slapped Darkseid around when he was angry.

It's really strength vs. durability here.Since he can take a punch from Juggy without moving, Superman better come with some mountain shattering hits.

Redatom65
watch the last episode of Justice League Unlimited. You have your winner

Don Mega
Didn't Rogue knock around Gladiator in one of the episodes?

xmeat
mongul was handing cartoon supes ass in the second fight they hade.

Don Mega
mongul was handing cartoon supes ass in the second fight they hade. Mongul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue.

Redatom65
keep in kind Bruce Timm stated they jobbed Superman in the first season of Justice league. I still like that episode though big grin

Rick/Genis
As a matter of feats... Superman wins hands down... Gladiator has only had about 4 episodes that he was just IN, much less staring. Supes has had 3 seasons just for himself, and 5 seasons where he was on a team.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Don Mega
Didn't Rogue knock around Gladiator in one of the episodes? that didnt make sense at all when she hit him and juggernaut is 10 times stronger than her and he didnt do jack to glad.

[BAW]Endrict
In that cartoon Juggernaut punch Glads and he didn't even move at all.

Badabing
Originally posted by Endrict
In that cartoon Juggernaut punch Glads and he didn't even move at all. In a cartoon, Bugs Bunny would own all the X men and Juggernaut. no expression

dur

Artemis1860
Don't bring in Bugs Bunny. He's the Squirrel Girl of Cartoons!

spidey-dude
In a cartoon, Bugs Bunny would own all the X men and Juggernaut. no expression

dur wtf is bugs bunny gonna do to them ?

Symmetric Chaos
wtf is bugs bunny gonna do to them ?

Reality warping, BFR, mindrape . . .

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Reality warping, BFR, mindrape . . . laughing

llagrok
Well, Rogue was almost able to knock out Gladiator in the cartoon :/

Badabing
wtf is bugs bunny gonna do to them ? Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Reality warping, BFR, mindrape . . . Any more questions Spidey?

dur

spidey-dude
Originally posted by llagrok
Well, Rogue was almost able to knock out Gladiator in the cartoon :/ there they screwed up i say cause juggy didnt do a damn thing to him and hes a hell alot stronger than rogue

Badabing
Superman wins in comics and on cartoons.

spidey-dude
Superman wins in comics and on cartoons. cartoon supes sucked.

Badabing
cartoon supes sucked. Except that he beat DS and Mongul. no expression dur

spidey-dude
Except that he beat DS and Mongul. no expression dur he still got his but kicked pretty hard from others that are weaker than him. i dont call him the man of steel in the cartoon

Badabing
he still got his but kicked pretty hard from others that are weaker than him. i dont call him the man of steel in the cartoon Doesn't matter. Supes beats Glads. Moving on.....Bugs Bunny pwns all in cartoons.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled99999.jpg

spidey-dude
Doesn't matter. Supes beats Glads. Moving on.....Bugs Bunny pwns all in cartoons.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled99999.jpg powedered toastman takes out bugs bunny easy

Badabing
powedered toastman takes out bugs bunny easy Hmm, that would be close.....

spidey-dude
i still say glads wins

Takion
Hasn't this already been done?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Takion
Hasn't this already been done? look at the begining of the thread which supes and glads this is

Takion
look at the begining of the thread which supes and glads this is
I know, I thought somebody would have done this already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.