Gambit vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
They duel in a bar.

Who ends up victorious??

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
They duel in a bar.

Who ends up victorious??

gambit

SpunkySmurph
Gambit 6-7/10

Rick/Genis
Gambit 9/10

I can't believe I said that! sad

ThePittman
Gambit, to many weapons in a bar for him.

spidey-dude
without his cards i say elektra wins here

Rick/Genis
he doesn't need cards.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
without his cards i say elektra wins here

Gambit

capt it up
ya gambit he could litterally blow up the bar.

actaully elekra could win this since she can read minds however I think gambit mind may be hard to read. If she can red his mind and through her sia at the card in mid air if it blows up any were near gambits face he will be blinded for a long time

Metalmanx
Gambit wins. Elektra's TP is useless here, since Gambit's mind can't be read due to a kind of mental-static he constantly produces via his powers.

Add to that his superhuman agility/reflexes/speed and his uncanny, nigh-perfect aim...oh, and his mutant ability...and he gets the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Gambit wins. Elektra's TP is useless here, since Gambit's mind can't be read due to a kind of mental-static he constantly produces via his powers.

Add to that his superhuman agility/reflexes/speed and his uncanny, nigh-perfect aim...oh, and his mutant ability...and he gets the win.

ya that what I thought, but I was not certain.

he stated as peakhuman dex. however it clearly is superhuman.

though if his mind could be read elektra would take a lot more wins maby even a majority if lucky. With out it though she screwed though she might damage him a little before she goes out.

celestialdemon
Yeah, Gambit wins. His mind is very difficult to read. I remember he was in a coma, Psylocke entered his mind to find out about his past. He snuck up behind her while she was tracking him and kicked her ass out.

StyleTime
Yep. Even Professor X has extreme difficulty getting into Gambit's head so I doubt Elektra could.

Good to see Gambit doesn't defending here. He wins anywhere from 8-10/10.

However, I believe Elektra has some form a pre cognition that doesn't actually require mind reading. Gambit's psychic defense would be useless against that. That's mainly why I give her a win or two.
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Gambit 9/10

I can't believe I said that! sad
Me neither.

Symmetric Chaos
Gambit will take a solid majority.

Hell if thing really get desperate he can just make the entire bar detonate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.