Windu vs NJO luke(READ the first post)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
Ok i know i made this before but this battle is just pure lightsaber skills, no force attacks of any kind.

I saw a picture of windu like twirling his lightsaber using vaapad, its from wookiepedia.

By the way what form does luke uses?

Darth Sexy
NJO Luke would still slice Mace up. His speed with a saber is incredible at this point.

darthsith19
Windu's great with a saber but NJO Luke is #1. He beats Mace comfortably. Maybe even pwns him.

General Kenobl
Wasn't Luke said to be so fast that it appeared there were 20 lightsabers zooming everywhere?

Yep, Luke wins.

Faunus
Luke wins, but I wouldn't say he pwns.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Wasn't Luke said to be so fast that it appeared there were 20 lightsabers zooming everywhere?

Yep, Luke wins.

Mace was said to be "invisible" in his duel with Kar Vastor. Mace definitely puts up a hard fight but Luke takes it with his overwhelming connection to the force.

LORDSIDIOUS01
NO CONTEST Master Windu would get his head chopped off by New Jedi Order Luke.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Prove Mace would get wtfpwned.

Kadesh
Firstly nowhere does ti state luke looked like he was holding 20 sabers. I read the book and it only said HE MIGHT as well hold 20 because he was killing so many vongs, Jacen and jaina could see all of lukes movements at that time

And acstyles claimed that mace looked invisible in his fight against some guy,

xxXAcStylesXxx
The quote is "If Kar Vastor was moving lightning fast, then Mace WIndu might as well be invisible." or something like that.

General Kenobl
Nevertheless, Luke does win this fight, whether pwning or not.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Didn't say he wouldn't, it just won't be OMG WTFpwnage just because he's an NJO Jedi.

General Kenobl
I think it's because he's the strongest Jedi of all time more than just because he's an NJO Jedi.

jollyjim311
He's not a NJO Jedi, he's The NJO Jedi.

Darth_Glentract
Luke wins by a wide margin, but still works up a bit of a sweat. Probably.

Kadesh
Whats annoying is that when NJO charactors come in to versus they win by default, Now tell me if mace windu really moved that fast, how would luke even stand a chance?

kamikz
Luke moved around that speed at DE, invisible to the naked eye, same as Windu.

Kadesh
Yea but i thought luke used a combo of djem os and ataru, and for a juyo practitionar i thought one has to master all the forms, Luke merged the traditional forms if im not wrong, Even sidious merged juyo and ataru and mace could handle him

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
NJO Luke would still slice Mace up. His speed with a saber is incredible at this point.

Once again, people are confusing NJO Luke with LotF Luke.

I read "The Unifying Force."
Apart from the ability to manipulate blackholes, which we all found out is not applicable in a duel, I found Luke to not be much more powerful than RotS Yoda.

In a fight with LotF Luke, Luke would probally wtf pwn him.

NJO Luke would be the fight of Mace's life.
But Mace I think would be able to win just barely, due to his shatterpoint ability.
An ability Luke does not have.

Btw, to answer the first question on the thread, Luke uses a mix of Djem So and Ataru.
Mace uses the superior Vapaad.

Mace wins this.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Really dude why did you even post nobody is gonna respond since nobody well...cares about you.

Kadesh
Ac well i do give him credit for his mentioning of luke using ataru and djem so, And people think since he is an NJO jedi means he is gonna pwn, Not in this case how ever in my opinion. Mace manhandeled sidious and made him cry in ROTS though it wasnt an all out fight with the force.

And what annoys me is the "20 lightsaber" bullshit from wiki, No such thing happened, jacen and jaina could see lukes every move and because he is killing so many vongs and being focused, jacen thought that he might as well hold 20 sabers.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Really dude why did you even post nobody is gonna respond since nobody well...cares about you.

I'm sure they're not here to ask me out for a date.

They're here for the post. But it sounds like you have a wider agenda. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for my post, they can ignore it If they want.

The truth hurts.wink3

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Kadesh
Ac well i do give him credit for his mentioning of luke using ataru and djem so, And people think since he is an NJO jedi means he is gonna pwn, Not in this case how ever in my opinion. Mace manhandeled sidious and made him cry in ROTS though it wasnt an all out fight with the force.

And what annoys me is the "20 lightsaber" bullshit from wiki, No such thing happened, jacen and jaina could see lukes every move and because he is killing so many vongs and being focused, jacen thought that he might as well hold 20 sabers.

Good point. stick out tongue

xxXAcStylesXxx
No its just from what I've seen of you your taken as a joke account and generally ignored.

But then again thats only what I've seen from you I could be wrong...

Darth Sexiest
What's to joke about? Im a guy posting on the internet.
I don't consider the people here to seriously need to get that much of a life.
Though, I could also be wrong.

But in all seriousness, what is your take on the thread?

LORDSIDIOUS01
New Jedi Order Luke is more seasoned and powerful than Master Windu.

Kadesh
In what way of the lightsaber? Mace windu knows the greatest lightsaber form, the juyo/vaapad

Darth Sexy
So? That doesn't make him the greatest duelist.

Kadesh
Yea but people assume that Luke wins by default cuz he is an NJO jedi, they believe that 20 lightsaber bullshit which of course didnt happen as i refuted it earlier on.

And mace took down sidious who merged ataru and Juyo as luke merges djem so and ataru

Darth Sexy
Yea but people assume that Luke wins by default cuz he is an NJO jedi, they believe that 20 lightsaber bullshit which of course didnt happen as i refuted it earlier on.

And mace took down sidious who merged ataru and Juyo as luke merges djem so and ataru

What do you mean it didn't happen? He cut through an army of Vong, and was virtually one with the force. Add in the fact that force mastery has a profound effect on saber fighting, and he's the top dog.

Kadesh
I read the unifying force, it only said luke was killing vong after vong and it was noted that jacen and jaina could see his every movement, and because luke was killing so many vongs, he stated he mightas well hold 20 sabers.

Mace on the other hand according to Ac was also stated to might as well have been invisible in that fight with kar kastor

Rampant ox
Mace bet Sidious because of Vapaad. Because Luke is not a dark side user he is not going to be at a disadvantage because of Mace's form. erm

Thats my two cents no expression

Kadesh
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Mace bet Sidious because of Vapaad. Because Luke is not a dark side user he is not going to be at a disadvantage because of Mace's form. erm

Thats my two cents no expression

So? there is still something called the "juyo" form which works on light and dark users

Rampant ox
I felt you were giving the impression that Mace is a better duellist than Luke, and using the fact that he bet Sidious as proof. Knowing Juyo means a grand total of sh*t. Maul knew Juyo yet was beaten by a pissed of padawan.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I felt you were giving the impression that Mace is a better duellist than Luke, and using the fact that he bet Sidious as proof. Knowing Juyo means a grand total of sh*t. Maul knew Juyo yet was beaten by a pissed of padawan. i felt you you were giving the impression that Luke is an NJO jedi so there fore it rules out luke > mace.
This is not the case, do you want me to post you the pic which showed mace actually swirling his sabers in all directions so fast that it looked like a wave? By the way ACstyles pointed out that mace vs karkastor was so fast that the author stated he might as well be invisible, and that jacen and jaina could see every of lukes movements during the fight with the vongs

LORDSIDIOUS01
In what way of the lightsaber? Mace windu knows the greatest lightsaber form, the juyo/vaapad

Luke is greatest Jedi to have ever lived. He is master of Jar'Kai. He has also master Vaapad.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker#Talents

ESB -1138
Ok i know i made this before but this battle is just pure lightsaber skills, no force attacks of any kind.

I saw a picture of windu like twirling his lightsaber using vaapad, its from wookiepedia.

By the way what form does luke uses?

Okay. NJO Luke WTFpwns!!! Mace. Mace is good but at this point Luke is far, far better.

Count Makashi
Mace is very good, one of the best ever, but Luke is the best ever and i think he wins with little difficulty and i hate the NJO, because they are ridiculously owerpoverd. Luke is a Force God, but Anakin has higher potential and from the movies we don't see him becoming good as Luke.

Blaxican
i felt you you were giving the impression that Luke is an NJO jedi so there fore it rules out luke > mace.
This is not the case, do you want me to post you the pic which showed mace actually swirling his sabers in all directions so fast that it looked like a wave? By the way ACstyles pointed out that mace vs karkastor was so fast that the author stated he might as well be invisible, and that jacen and jaina could see every of lukes movements during the fight with the vongs

I reread the book only a few weeks ago. Windu is said to be moving so fast that it was almost as if he was invisable, though I'm pretty sure this was being described Nick, who, though impressive in a fire fight, is nothing more then an untrained force adept.

Besides your whole point is moot. Luke was moving so fast he looked invisable during DE. This is like years later... he had already topped Mace by that point.

((The_Anomaly))
Mace is good, but he's about equal to ROTS Anakin in saber combat, Luke is well beyond that. Skywalker wins, though not in like 3 seconds like some want to believe, Mace will last a few good minutes.

vader11
Mace got pwn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.