Hellboy vs. Blue Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
discuss.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
discuss.

blue devil ftw

invisiblewoman
whos blue devil?

guy222
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
whos blue devil?

all i know, he met spectre

Rick/Genis
doesn't he just shoot fire? Isn't hellboy impervious to fire? Or is that only red fire?

Madvillain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Devil

Don Mega
I gotta go with Blue Devil. He's got the trident and all.

Swanky-Tuna
I know Blue Devil was once killed by Mist II with holy water and in the Hellboy movie he described the Samaritan's bullets containing holy water but I don't know how accurate that is to the comic. Or if Blue Devil is still vulnerable to holy water.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I know Blue Devil was once killed by Mist II with holy water and in the Hellboy movie he described the Samaritan's bullets containing holy water but I don't know how accurate that is to the comic. Or if Blue Devil is still vulnerable to holy water.

He's vulnerable, even walking into a church burns his skin, but Blue Devil only needs a second to send Hellboy back to Hell. It won't matter

Madvillain
Right...

Madvillain
bump

Horrificus
Isn't Hellboy impervious to most forms of physical damage? And he is completely fire proof. Even to Liz's blue flames.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.