Trion Juggernaut vs Justice League & Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the Ultimate Juggernaut take these teams

Trion Juggernaut- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Plastic Man

&

Avengers
Thor
Wonder Man
Savage Hulk
Vision
Beta Ray Thor
Iron Man

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can the Ultimate Juggernaut take these teams

Trion Juggernaut- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Plastic Man

&

Avengers
Thor
Wonder Man
Savage Hulk
Vision
Beta Ray Thor
Iron Man

juggy goes down

hulk's rage stops em

Evangel94
No one on that list can hurt Trion Juggernaut. Stacking all of them on a team against that version of Juggernaut still wouldn't make a difference. Individually or as a team, they don't have the raw power to take that version down.

MightyEInherjar
If JLA had Dr. Fate I think this would be different.

guy222
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
If JLA had Dr. Fate I think this would be different.

how about shaman or talisman

golem370
This isn't your average Juggernaut this is Trion and I would guess since there the mortal enemies of Cyttorak they may have pretty good chance against Magic.

spidey-dude
thor takes out juggernaut on his own here

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by spidey-dude
thor takes out juggernaut on his own here

No he doesn't.

xmeat
what does trion juggy look like.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
No he doesn't. uh look up how much more powerful thor is than juggy. juggy is stronger not powerful. theres a difference there. id rather have powers than strength

Kutulu
uh look up how much more powerful thor is than juggy. juggy is stronger not powerful. theres a difference there. id rather have powers than strength

You're missing the fact that this is Trion Juggernaut. The one who grew to 80 feet tall and was ripping through dimensions with his fists. Picture how strong and durable Juggernaut is and amplify that times at least 10.

Before he entered into the so-called Trion phase, as 8th day he beat the crap out of Thor like it was nothing. Thor could do nothing to escape and feared for his life. That was before Juggernaut was amplified even further.

Here is your might Thor versus 8th day Juggernaut. Observe what the godblast does against him:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050107202435&q=Battle+Scan

Juggernaut took a full force godblast and wasnt' phased in the least, not even driven back like he would be normally. Those scans are from 8th day Juggernaut phase, which is before he was fully powered (otherwise referred to as Trion Juggernaut).

Here is a scan of what Trion Juggernaut looks like:
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen369058hw.jpg

Here is another pic of Trion Juggernaut ripping through dimensions:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/tapping1.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by Kutulu
Here is your might Thor versus 8th day Juggernaut. Observe what the godblast does against him:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050107202435&q=Battle+Scan
I never saw this "Godblast" in which you were refering to.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
I never saw this "Godblast" in which you were refering to. 3rd picture left corner near the bottom.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
3rd picture left corner near the bottom. I've seen that fight a thousand times, I have the comic, I just read what was put their. I just read the comic, and nowhere, have I seen him use a Godblast.
So, can someone kindly show me where he used it?

juggernaut66666
I've seen that fight a thousand times, I have the comic, I just read what was put their. I just read the comic, and nowhere, have I seen him use a Godblast.
So, can someone kindly show me where he used it?
I wasn't serious.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I wasn't serious. Hard to tell with you...

juggernaut66666
Hard to tell with you...
Next time I will use some smileys....

Ptr_Grifin
uh look up how much more powerful thor is than juggy. juggy is stronger not powerful. theres a difference there. id rather have powers than strength

Yeah, right. Normal Classic Juggernaut is too much for Thor to handle. He had to result to BFR to win, he couldn't otherwise.

Not to mention the link that Kutulu posted. 8th Day Juggernaut is far weaker than the Trion Juggernaut, and 8th day was throwing the almighty Thor around like he was nothing.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
how about shaman or talisman

Their not part of the Avengers or the JL

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Their not part of the Avengers or the JL

i know, i just added em, make for a good match smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
i know, i just added em, make for a good match smile

Oh ok, and yeah they would be effective, and current Talisman has Shaman's pouch...look out

Shaman Respect thread

Talisman Respect thread

Kutulu
I never saw this "Godblast" in which you were refering to.

My apologies, I had mistook the initial first energy attack as that from the scan. Still Juggernaut has survived a godblast in the past and remain unscathed, so it would be safe to assume that 8th day would as well.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Oh ok, and yeah they would be effective, and current Talisman has Shaman's pouch...look out

Shaman Respect thread

Talisman Respect thread

thanks, my friend

love ur avatar

Newjak
Could beings like Shaman and Talisman be effective yeah but then again even the mighty Dr. Strange couldn't mess with the power of Cyttorak so its hard to say just how much help they would be.

Anyways trion was crazy ripping through Dimensions so I don't see where BFR plays a factor seeing as he would be able to get back eventually no matter where you put him.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Newjak
Could beings like Shaman and Talisman be effective yeah but then again even the mighty Dr. Strange couldn't mess with the power of Cyttorak so its hard to say just how much help they would be.

Anyways trion was crazy ripping through Dimensions so I don't see where BFR plays a factor seeing as he would be able to get back eventually no matter where you put him.

Yeah it's kind of hard to BFR someone when they can just rip a whole through time and space to get back to you. stick out tongue

Doctor S.T.D.
Isn't Current Captain Marvel the Wizard Shazam basically ?
And isn't this Moron still venerable to telepathy. Would throwing him into the sun or a black hole count as a win. Lets not forget that Super boy prime and Kal L had dimensionally changing punches, and Supes was able to fight both of them. With the likes of M.M., a Captain Marvel whose basically Shazam and Thor, this team certainly wins.

Newjak
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Isn't Current Captain Marvel the Wizard Shazam basically ?
And isn't this Moron still venerable to telepathy. Would throwing him into the sun or a black hole count as a win. Lets not forget that Super boy prime and Kal L had dimensionally changing punches, and Supes was able to fight both of them. With the likes of M.M., a Captain Marvel whose basically Shazam and Thor, this team certainly wins. Actually I don't think he was really effected by TP that much. Wasn't the only way they stopped him was basically going into his mind and getting Cain to retake control but they never actually stopped him.

Plus Supes was only able to do that because all of them went through a red sun right.

Shaza, isn't he like Skyfather level maybe he could do something but the rest would be worthless in my opinion to even try to help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.