Halle Berry Announcement!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
At the Viewer's Choice Award Halle Berry won for "Best Female Super Hero" for Storm. clapping

During her acceptance speech she announced that if everybody would send a letter to Tom Rothman at FOX, then there would be another X-Men Movie and she would be in it. youpi

JUST DO IT! no expression

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Super Guy
Don't do it! Didn't X3 screw up the series enough without another pile of crap sequel?

cain marko
Originally posted by Super Guy
Don't do it! Didn't X3 screw up the series enough without another pile of crap sequel?

Nope X3 was great, Two different directors, two different idea, X-men is not brian Singer, He change Loads more than Ratner did and the movies were good, as was X3.

I am impatient for an X4

midneight
no no it did indeed suck real bad likeOriginally posted by Super Guy

Kaos sebaceous
well i disagree

Jman196
Oh god, I heard about this too. This is terrible news, Xmen can only go down from here. Ratner did a horrible job, there were countless things wrong with that movie. I hated it.

smiley8
IMO it was X3 was really excellent! yep there could have been things done a bit better like the phoenix but overall it was a good film! bring on X4!

pr1983
Originally posted by InnerRise
At the Viewer's Choice Award Halle Berry won for "Best Female Super Hero" for Storm. clapping

During her acceptance speech she announced that if everybody would send a letter to Tom Rothman at FOX, then there would be another X-Men Movie and she would be in it. youpi

Oh sweet christ...

PO, i know you and me go way back, but dude, i gotta disagree with you on this one... imo halle is one of the worst things to happen to the x-men films...

H. S. 6
Good lord, no.

After X3, the only way I would ever want to hear of another X-Men movie being made is if Singer comes back (which he won't), or we get another (far better than Ratner) director.

InnerRise
Originally posted by pr1983
Oh sweet christ...

PO, i know you and me go way back, but dude, i gotta disagree with you on this one... imo halle is one of the worst things to happen to the x-men films... We must go far back for you to refer to me as PO. tongue

I had to think a bit there as to what that meant.

But yeah.....you didn't even like her in the beginning? shrug

I'm sure my views on this matter may be a bit biased, being that Storm is my favorite X-Man and Halle Berry is my favorite Actress (A Match made in Heaven), but I just can't see the bad in the Halle Berry: Storm combination.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Macabre
We must go far back for you to refer to me as PO. tongue

I'm sure my views on this matter may be a bit biased, being that Storm is my favorite X-Man and Halle Berry is my favorite Actress (A Match made in Heaven), but I just can't see the bad in the Halle Berry: Storm combination.

PO, you and I go way back....But she's terrible; she just plays Storm wrong. Now I'm not saying she's a terrible actress, because she's not. It's the part that's wrong for her. But then again, most casting in the X-Men movies has been wrong.

And about a X-4....I'm a little skeptical.

Is it comprehensible? stick out tongue (sorry, had to!)

cain marko
there was absolutely nothing wrong with ratner if i had've shown you that movie and not told you who directed it you would be complaining as much, Singer made as much, if not more mistakes, he changed everything but it was still good.

TheOnes2
Now is the time i shoot myself.

X-3 was murdered at the hands of Rothman. Me and a few angry fans are remaking X-3 to give justice to the characters (We start shooting August 2007).

masterkit

This is why we love her, right innerrise

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
PO, you and I go way back....But she's terrible; she just plays Storm wrong. Now I'm not saying she's a terrible actress, because she's not. It's the part that's wrong for her. But then again, most casting in the X-Men movies has been wrong.

And about a X-4....I'm a little skeptical.

Is it comprehensible? stick out tongue (sorry, had to!) What other casting do you have problems with.

I have nothing against Anna Paquin, but I would have preferred an older more athletic looking Rogue.

I would have preferred a younger, leaner Nightcrawler.

I would have preferred a Younger, stronger looking Magneto, such as the guy who played Multi-Man. He has gray hair naturally and has that look. He also plays on Grey's Anatomy, so you can a better look at him in that show as well.

IceMan could have.........well......he could have been a MAN for instance.

So yeah........those are some the issues I have with the casting.

pr1983
We must go far back for you to refer to me as PO. tongue

true... stick out tongue

i just thought halle berry was never suitable for the role... even if we disregard the writing and direction, i just don't see her as storm...

and her attitude towards x3, to me, was kinda crappy... her career was on the slump, and yet she made all these demands that she had no right to...

i just don't like her to be honest... she's alright in dramas and such, but i don't think she's able for superhero movies...

Originally posted by TheOnes2
Now is the time i shoot myself.

X-3 was murdered at the hands of Rothman. Me and a few angry fans are remaking X-3 to give justice to the characters (We start shooting August 2007).

if i ever met rothman i'd punch him... over and over..

Casting...

James Marsden was simply awful imo, as was Halle Berry, Famke was ok, but i thought maybe they could have found someone more suitable... shadowcat was way too young imo, and rogue was so-so...

The writing for me is what made Iceman poor... they should have written him more like the comics version imo... nightcrawler was ok i though, he was played very well by cumming, so i can't realy complain about how he looks... i thought xavier, beast and magneto were spot on, though if mckellan was about twenty years younger it would have looked better maybe...

i thought him and stewart had great chemistry though...

i hear alot of people say they want singer back, but to me he wasnt anything really special... he seemed incredibly weak when it came to alot of the action stuff, which is something thats pretty much a requirement in a comic book adaptation... and not forgetting the fact that x3 had one of the same writers as x2... so i really don't see what the fuss is all about...

RevoWution™©®
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't get how an X4 is even remotely possible... :/

I mean, Xavier died, Cyclops died, Jean Grey died, there goes 3 main characters. Magneto has "supposedly" lost his powers (although the end of X3 proves otherwise), and Rogue's gone and neutered herself.

So please, people, tell me how an X4 can be possible? lol big grin

Darth Macabre

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
New characters.....other X-Men....other villains.... no expression

Still don't see how they'll make it work without Xavier and Cyclops tho... :/

Marko
true... stick out tongue

i just thought halle berry was never suitable for the role... even if we disregard the writing and direction, i just don't see her as storm...

and her attitude towards x3, to me, was kinda crappy... her career was on the slump, and yet she made all these demands that she had no right to...

i just don't like her to be honest... she's alright in dramas and such, but i don't think she's able for superhero movies...

if i ever met rothman i'd punch him... over and over..

Casting...

James Marsden was simply awful imo, as was Halle Berry, Famke was ok, but i thought maybe they could have found someone more suitable... shadowcat was way too young imo, and rogue was so-so...

The writing for me is what made Iceman poor... they should have written him more like the comics version imo... nightcrawler was ok i though, he was played very well by cumming, so i can't realy complain about how he looks... i thought xavier, beast and magneto were spot on, though if mckellan was about twenty years younger it would have looked better maybe...

i thought him and stewart had great chemistry though...

i hear alot of people say they want singer back, but to me he wasnt anything really special... he seemed incredibly weak when it came to alot of the action stuff, which is something thats pretty much a requirement in a comic book adaptation... and not forgetting the fact that x3 had one of the same writers as x2... so i really don't see what the fuss is all about...

Shadowcat, or elle page was 18 you goon. rogue was 21

starlock
i am all for halle as storm,i can pick apart the movies but i think all around they were good

Silke

Marko
OKAY THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DO NOT POST. WATCH THE DVD WITH COMENTARY. OKAY

Point one, Cyclops IS dead.

Point two, Xavier put himself into his Brain dead twin brother

Point three, Trask was introduced for a reason.

Point four, I'm sceptical about the cure being temporary. Its a waste of a moive otherwise.

Point five, This is the movies, not the comics, Phoenix is dead. The only way they'll bring her back, I see is if they bring in Cable or do what Proffesor X did, either way highly unlikely!

Point five, True Rogue is no useless, but tbh she was in the movies anyway. Her character will be decided depending on what happens wth the cure.

pr1983
Originally posted by Marko
Shadowcat, or elle page was 18 you goon. rogue was 21

i meant young looking, c'mon, looked about 13... stick out tongue

rogue's age was never an issue, i meant so-so in general... wink

OKAY THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DO NOT POST. WATCH THE DVD WITH COMENTARY. OKAY

Point four, I'm sceptical about the cure being temporary. Its a waste of a moive otherwise.

Point five, This is the movies, not the comics, Phoenix is dead. The only way they'll bring her back, I see is if they bring in Cable or do what Proffesor X did, either way highly unlikely!

Point five, True Rogue is no useless, but tbh she was in the movies anyway. Her character will be decided depending on what happens wth the cure.

1. Probably...

2. True...

3. Its called a 'cameo' stick out tongue

4. I don't think it was temporary either, why design a cure that wears off? unless they were going to just milk it and make you get a top-up shot every so often, ching ching, money galore and such...

but i think its permanent personally...

5. i thought rogue was kinda useless in the movies... she didnt do very much... especially in the danger room, colossus basically covered her when she came into any danger...

InnerRise
Well didn't you all see Magneto getting his powers back. That leads others and myself to believe the cure is temporary.

And it's not like they made the cure knowing it was temporary. They thought it was permanent. They didn't do it purposefully obviously. erm

smiley8

Les yeux clos

Oh come on. The entire movie they took brave steps and then reversed it all at the end. It was ridiculous.

Singer started the mess by forcing the Phoenix set up for X-3, the script was buggered by trying to bring in too many plot lines, trying and failing to combine them all, and then just cameoing lot's of comic characters to try and keep the fan-boys happy. IN addition to that, Ratner is too heavy handed a director to get any subtlety into it. X3 was some good senseless fun, but it fell way, way below the other two movies.

I don't think there should be a fourth, which is a shame as they had a lot of potential. As for the starting post...it's just another ego trip for Berry.

The Pict
I hope their is an X4. I don't mind if the focus is still on Wolverine so much. But the Storm parts sucked in the last movie, if Halle Berry isn't happy with a smaller part in a future movie she should just be written out, kinda like Nightcrawler was.

zslick
xmen was good and will stay good

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Pict
I hope their is an X4. I don't mind if the focus is still on Wolverine so much. But the Storm parts sucked in the last movie, if Halle Berry isn't happy with a smaller part in a future movie she should just be written out, kinda like Nightcrawler was. That's not even an issue at this point, if ever at all.

PiruBlood
x3 was dissapointing. i never touched a comic in my life but my god. the fox cartoons had better stories than x3 now sexy berry wants x4? i would say let x3 drop from sight and redo it with singer. bret ratner is the uwle bowl of this crap man.

quiqueg34
People, there are bound to be some bad ones. the more they make the better the chance you get some bad ones like the batman movies after one and two... but then you get something amazing again like Batman Begins! Should be a little more optimistic!

Jury
Originally posted by Silke
Xavier isn't dead, Cyclops never died on screen (though no, I'm not one of those holding their breath for him not being dead), Magneto is getting his powers back already, that means the cure doesn't work and so, what do you think is going to happen to Rogue? And again, not holding a breath here (since I didn't much care for her to begin with) but Jean Grey is Phoenix, how many friggin' times has she died in the comics and come back? So .. all of the above are still sorta usable .. not that I'm saying they will be used and not that I'm saying they should be used. New Xmen, new villains would be a lot more fun and interesting to see after all.
I somehow agree...

1. They have to show it through commentary or whatever to everybody that Cyclops really died (at that moment). But if he really died in the story, why not show it on screen?
2. Perhaps, yes. But before he'll transfer himself to a braindead stuff, he'll be exploring Wolvie's inner thoughts and memory (discovering the undiscoveries). He was the last person the Prof had stared upon.
3. Yes. And the possibility of a sequel. Here come the sentinels.
4. I believe it's temporary. They made the cure out of Jimmy Leech's DNA stuff... and you can obviously see how his power works temporarily.
5. Phoenix is phoenix. Be it in comics, or in movies, the myth says, "Phoenix dies only to live again!"
6. What about Rogue? X-Men is nonsense without Rogue.

smile gambit12 mon ami

homer2.0
halle is the best thing. brin on x-men 4. not like the last three movies which sucked donkey balls.

katie_girl09
Oh sweet christ...

PO, i know you and me go way back, but dude, i gotta disagree with you on this one... imo halle is one of the worst things to happen to the x-men films...
As weird as it sounds... I actually agree with you... stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by katie_girl09
As weird as it sounds... I actually agree with you... stick out tongue

whoa. that's like, a first...

InnerRise
Well Halle Berry has said, and I quote, "There will absolutely not be a spin off movie for Storm. Not without me there won't."

weep

I'm kind of skeptical of that last sentence though. Does it mean that there won't be one unless she's doing it or that if there is one, she definitely won't be doing it? I think it's the first one.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ordained
I think that there should be a spin-off movie for Storm. I read a book about her written by Eric Jerome Dickey and it was off da hook. It was about her past and growin' up in Africa and how she and the Black Panther first met. A movie for her would definitely be good.

Marko
Originally posted by Jury
I somehow agree...

1. They have to show it through commentary or whatever to everybody that Cyclops really died (at that moment). But if he really died in the story, why not show it on screen?
2. Perhaps, yes. But before he'll transfer himself to a braindead stuff, he'll be exploring Wolvie's inner thoughts and memory (discovering the undiscoveries). He was the last person the Prof had stared upon.
3. Yes. And the possibility of a sequel. Here come the sentinels.
4. I believe it's temporary. They made the cure out of Jimmy Leech's DNA stuff... and you can obviously see how his power works temporarily.
5. Phoenix is phoenix. Be it in comics, or in movies, the myth says, "Phoenix dies only to live again!"
6. What about Rogue? X-Men is nonsense without Rogue.

smile gambit12 mon ami I will personally Pay for your movie ticket if x4 comes out and cykes is in it. But he wont, he is dead. They have enough to work with, without trying to explain how cyclops is back from the dead.

Marko
Well Halle Berry has said, and I quote, "There will absolutely not be a spin off movie for Storm. Not without me there won't."

weep

I'm kind of skeptical of that last sentence though. Does it mean that there won't be one unless she's doing it or that if there is one, she definitely won't be doing it? I think it's the first one.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... It means that no-one else will be classed to play storm in a sequel,

wangg
hey i just made an x-men rp if you wanna join, PM me!

Silke
I don't think you are supposed to advertise your roleplaying game by randomly tossing out invites into threads like this! That is, generally, considered rude, thread-disruptive and bad form altogether. Most likely, it will be pulled by a mod as soon as they see it.

Marko
Originally posted by Silke
I don't think you are supposed to advertise your roleplaying game by randomly tossing out invites into threads like this! That is, generally, considered rude, thread-disruptive and bad form altogether. Most likely, it will be pulled by a mod as soon as they see it.
Ahem Its spam...Originally posted by wangg
hey i just made an x-men rp if you wanna join, PM me!

Kazenji

Can i ask where in the 3rd movie did they say it was his twin brother ??

Marko
Originally posted by Kazenji
Can i ask where in the 3rd movie did they say it was his twin brother ??

Okay If you have the DVD Watch it with commentary. It tells you everything, Its good stuff thumb up, Also look at the guy in the bed Its patric stewart. in the commentary it explains everything...ermm

Arachnid1
I loved Xmen 3.

Kazenji
Okay If you have the DVD Watch it with commentary. It tells you everything, Its good stuff thumb up, Also look at the guy in the bed Its patric stewart. in the commentary it explains everything...ermm

i've got a feeling your making stuff up....

Silke
then go and watch the movie with commentary .. how hard is that? *shrugs* Then you'll be able to say 'hey, you were right', or, if you are still not convinced, 'you definitely made up stuff there'. Easy? I'd say so :P

DarthLazious
He is the telling the truth.

Silke
I know. But what should make the guy believe you, or me, more than any other guy? wink So, the suggestion makes it easier on all of us big grin

Darth Jello
The only way they could ever make another x-men movie that didn't suck balls is if it was either a prequal showing the first students or if it dealt with genosha (or both). Anything else wouldn't tie with the thematical elements of the movie and would suck balls.

Marko
Originally posted by Kazenji
i've got a feeling your making stuff up....

Sucks to be you ermmOriginally posted by Silke
then go and watch the movie with commentary .. how hard is that? *shrugs* Then you'll be able to say 'hey, you were right', or, if you are still not convinced, 'you definitely made up stuff there'. Easy? I'd say so :P

Exactly, Plus its really good commentary. The writers take the piss outa ratner a bit, Made me lol.Originally posted by Darth Jello
The only way they could ever make another x-men movie that didn't suck balls is if it was either a prequal showing the first students or if it dealt with genosha (or both). Anything else wouldn't tie with the thematical elements of the movie and would suck balls.

I'm Up for that! Young xmen, Young Beast! They could bring in so many baddies! Like sabers, avalanche etc..

InnerRise
The guy in the hospital bed wasn't Patrick Stewart. ermm

Marko
The guy in the hospital bed wasn't Patrick Stewart. ermm

um yes it was ermm

InnerRise
No it wasn't. I know this. ermm

Marko
No it wasn't. I know this. ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Yes it was, I Know this, Watch the commentary please. I don't want to sound like a dick but it was him. With 100% certainty

InnerRise
I actually watched both commentaries.

If you don't recall, Xavier's body was completely destroyed.

Marko
I actually watched both commentaries.

If you don't recall, Xavier's body was completely destroyed.

Yes but if indeed you did watch the commentary you find out that it is his braindead twin brother.

InnerRise
Yes, I know it is his brother.

Ohh....So you must mean that Patrick Stewart himself also played the twin brother.

See, I thought you were saying that it was actually Xavier in that bed. I was speaking of the X-Men Character, you were speaking of the Actor.

Okay, I see what you're saying now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Marko
Yes, I know it is his brother.

Ohh....So you must mean that Patrick Stewart himself also played the twin brother.

See, I thought you were saying that it was actually Xavier in that bed. I was speaking of the X-Men Character, you were speaking of the Actor.

Okay, I see what you're saying now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... lol yea sorry for the misunderstanding stick out tongue

Darth Jello
The ideal prequal for me would deal with what would concievably be a good first team of x-men: Cyclops, Jean, Havok, Avalanche, Wolfsbane, and Beast (prefur, like in X2) and the origins of the X-Men. It would be awesome to have it be more cyclops oriented and to focus more on their character developement. I don't know if the Magneto movie is gonna show Magneto's split with the X-Men but ideally no. Basically, my idea is that the movie begins with a flashback to the plain crash that killed scott's parents and gave him brain damage making him unable to control his powers. The main story could revolve around the x-men meeting each other and learning how to use their powers under Xavier and Magneto. They end up infiltrating Genosha in an effort to investigate the mutate process and exploitation of mutants. They end up prisoners in a concentration camp where cyclops meets storm (explaining her anger and accent in the first movie). Beast is subjected to experiments which will eventually alter his physical appearance and Wolfsbane and Avalanche are killed. Havok is so traumatized he leaves the team and the incident disturbs magneto so much that he leaves the x-men with a young Genoshan inmate named mystique. The main villain could be Commander Cameron Hodge and heck, he could use the blob and Unus the untouchable as his enslaved lackeys.
There's a good fourth x-men film. It's a prequal, it stays on theme, it uses characters in creative ways without bogging them down in comic cannon, and it fleshes out characters other than Wolverine

Marko
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The ideal prequal for me would deal with what would concievably be a good first team of x-men: Cyclops, Jean, Havok, Avalanche, Wolfsbane, and Beast (prefur, like in X2) and the origins of the X-Men. It would be awesome to have it be more cyclops oriented and to focus more on their character developement. I don't know if the Magneto movie is gonna show Magneto's split with the X-Men but ideally no. Basically, my idea is that the movie begins with a flashback to the plain crash that killed scott's parents and gave him brain damage making him unable to control his powers. The main story could revolve around the x-men meeting each other and learning how to use their powers under Xavier and Magneto. They end up infiltrating Genosha in an effort to investigate the mutate process and exploitation of mutants. They end up prisoners in a concentration camp where cyclops meets storm (explaining her anger and accent in the first movie). Beast is subjected to experiments which will eventually alter his physical appearance and Wolfsbane and Avalanche are killed. Havok is so traumatized he leaves the team and the incident disturbs magneto so much that he leaves the x-men with a young Genoshan inmate named mystique. The main villain could be Commander Cameron Hodge and heck, he could use the blob and Unus the untouchable as his enslaved lackeys.
There's a good fourth x-men film. It's a prequal, it stays on theme, it uses characters in creative ways without bogging them down in comic cannon, and it fleshes out characters other than Wolverine I actually Kinda Like it mate. Sounds Like A good prequel,

Darth Jello
as long as ratner isn't involved

Phenom1985
Phoenix could use her rebirth flames to bring back professor X , cyclops and herself.

Blind
Everyone just shut the Ratner put-downs up right now.

Did he make Wolverine look like an annoyed flying Shrek? No. So shut it.

Did he put nipples on Cyclops leather? No. Again, can it.

Did he make a spin-off starring Jennifer Garner (although hot in red leather)? No. So just stop it right there.

If they want to make an X4, you all will go see it because we are destined to do so for the following reasons:

a) we all have hope it will be good, even though our hopes aren't up.
b) out of respect to the X-men and the fact it is a comic book movie
c) Maybe they'll do the Gambit character/actor thing really well
d) because if we don't, we seriously would start to run out of things to complain about.

Okay, d) probably wouldn't happen anyway... we can always gripe about something.

But the first three you have to admit are good.

We (the people of this world) want an X4.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Blind
If they want to make an X4, you all will go see it because we are destined to do so for the following reasons:

d) because if we don't, we seriously would start to run out of things to complain about.
e) Maybe they'll finally have Apocalypse in a movie he deserves to be in.

Heh. Anyhow, in response to the rest of your post, point taken. stick out tongue I'm also kind of glad they didn't have Wolverine wear a yellow spandex in the movies for some reason. >.> I guess it would just kind of look dorky in a movie with a real actor/person wearing it...

stormlover
I am tired of the Halle Berry/ Storm bashing. You make Halle Berry out to be some self-absorbed actress who has to have things her way. That is not the case. Storm was portrayed as a weak side kick who was easily beat up and had to rely on her powers. NO! The Storm I know from the comics defined strength and leadership. She was wise and bold and yet she was humble, caring, and motherly. Halle Berry could easily portray the Storm that we all know and love. But it wasn't written in the script and she didn't have the screen time or the guidance because the directors were more focused on WOLVERINE! I don't have anything against Wolverine, but the first two movies revolved around him and not the x-men as a whole. Halle Berry has the potential. She just needs true direction and a story to tell.

llagrok
Storm's leadership is fail compared to Cyclopse's

stormlover
Originally posted by llagrok

Oh please. Spare me shifty
Storm is a better leader in my opinion. She's had many years of experience. But this is not a debate on leadership. I just want halle berry to have another chance.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Although I would agree otherwise, I can't help but disagree with that when it comes to the movies. >.> Cyclops (in the movies) was just too emo to get involved in most things the other characters were doing. stick out tongue Meh...

jasofisc

Did he make a spin-off starring Jennifer Garner (although hot in red leather)? No. So just stop it right there.

Okay, d) probably wouldn't happen anyway... we can always gripe about something.

But the first three you have to admit are good.

We (the people of this world) want an X4.

I will be going because of b

Creshosk

Did he make a spin-off starring Jennifer Garner (although hot in red leather)? No. So just stop it right there. Red herring.. just because he didn't do these bad things doesn't mean that he didn't do other bad things.

"Did he invade poland and start World War 2? No. So he must be the best director evar!!!1!!!!one!!"

jasofisc
Originally posted by Creshosk
Red herring.. just because he didn't do these bad things doesn't mean that he didn't do other bad things.

"Did he invade poland and start World War 2? No. So he must be the best director evar!!!1!!!!one!!"

your right he didn't and he is

Creshosk
Originally posted by jasofisc
your right he didn't and he is And the missing the point award goes to...

jasofisc

What does he win? A new sarcasm detector hopefully.

ADarksideJedi
We don't need anymore x-man movies.I think I am getting sick just hearing that word.jm

stormfront
they need to stop focusing on wolverine and focus on the x men. storm is directed wrong(all the way wrong). storm is more than a backseat driver. they gave wolverine her lines and the movie. now they want to give him his own movie. bullcrud. then they made rouge this quiet confused dummy. anyway if they make another they'll need a change.

Ultimate Hulk43
The X-Men movies don't focus completely on Wolverine but it's close to that point so if another movie is made there will need to be a change.

stickman618
as long as Ratner in't a part of it,

and if they somehow find a way to clean up the mess he left behind,

then i wouldn't mind a sequel(hopefully with the sentinels)

BlueDMighty

BlueDMighty
bump

X-FAN
I do have to agree that it was basically two movies about Wolverine, Storm was not a strong character until 3 but then again I didn't care for the movie that much. If they decide to go with a fourth movie and beyond they need to keep the Strong X-3 Storm tone down the focus on Wolverine add more screen time for Colossus and Iceman. Give Rogue her superpowers and add Gambit, Sinister, and Apocolypse to the roster.
It's obvious how they'l recover from Xaviers death but what about Cyclops' and Jean's, I'd also like nightcrwaler to come back cool character there.

Xombii_Qween
Ah, X-4...where to start?

first off, I love X-men...LOVE. I have so many comic books, so many taped episodes, I still dream about one day discovering a mutant power and joining the X-men.

But I digress

The X-men series is the best and WORST thing to be made into a movie...let me explain why...First the good.

- The X-men have not only been a good role model for kids and teens alike, but have preoccupied the minds of our youth with dreams of being special. many people love to see their childhood come to live on the silver screen
-Super powered mutants make for wonderful special effects
- our children grow to know and love the icons we grew up with

that's all I can think of right now...now, the Bad

-X-men is not just ONE story, there are tons of alternate universes where crazy effed up sheet happens that's hard to follow, much less make a movie out of it.
- It's damn near impossible to fit all that happens in the X-men universe into a 2 hour film. Harry potter can't do it...X-men sure as hell cant..and I'm a die hard fan, but I'm not a fan of a movie series going over a trilogy. Star Wars is the only exception to this.

everyone has their own vision of the X-men, own Ideas on how the stories should go, there are going to be people who love the movies, and people who hate them, But if X-men does make a 4th, even a 5th I would prefer it be done by the same director, at least then, there wouldn't be conflicting ideas..this director needs to know what the hell is going on..and must know of a way to transfer all that happens, without screwing things up for the rest of us

just my 2 cents though

kingfisher111
Originally posted by Quinlan-Vos

shouldnt we give them one more chance to patch up things...after all pheonix returned in comics...so the movie should not end this badly...also...colossus should get a better role and a bigger role...

cigarman
#1 reason to do another X-Men movie:Cannonball!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.