had to sell my TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
I have some fun new bills about to pop up on me so I had to sell my 62" 1080p dlp tv to my dad for 2000 bucks and he gave me his old 27"CTR.

Now my house isn't the cool hang out house anymore. Crazy how much looseing a big screen can change things.

johnnyforever
you poor thing cry

ladygrim
awwww .

The Pict
You should be thankful you have a TV at all. In my day we didn't have those. We had to push a hoop down the street with a wooden stick, that was our entertainment.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by The Pict
You should be thankful you have a TV at all. In my day we didn't have those. We had to push a hoop down the street with a wooden stick, that was our entertainment. old

hehe couldn't resist ninja

soin2cal
I am not addicted to watching tv, but that must be so horrible for you!

dirkdirden
Yeah it does suck rather bad. I would have about 12 or so people come over every caturday and we'd play bomberman, supermonkeyball, halo, Mario kart, golden eye, worms, and all the other great multi player games, and also watch a ton of movies.

Now we go to another guys house with a 42" plasma and a pool table. I have to drag all my games and system over so we can play them; it really sucks.

also I'm not allowed to do any physical activates so that puts me in front of the TV even more.

JacopeX
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I have some fun new bills about to pop up on me so I had to sell my 62" 1080p dlp tv to my dad for 2000 bucks and he gave me his old 27"CTR.

Now my house isn't the cool hang out house anymore. Crazy how much looseing a big screen can change things. Someone bought it for 2000?

.....You sir just gave me an idea......And I dea so good No one would know the idea itself. shifty

dirkdirden
Originally posted by JacopeX
Someone bought it for 2000?

.....You sir just gave me an idea......And I dea so good No one would know the idea itself. shifty

Well he is my dad it was like a sympathy buy because I need money. I don't know how much I would have gotten else ware, but it's worth 2000 easy.

And yes I am intrigued about your idea come on tell me.

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Pict
You should be thankful you have a TV at all. In my day we didn't have those. We had to push a hoop down the street with a wooden stick, that was our entertainment.

YOU HAD A HOOP? disgust

Morning_Glory

Now my house isn't the cool hang out house anymore. Crazy how much looseing a big screen can change things. am I suppose to feel sorry for you confused no expression

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Bloigen
YOU HAD A HOOP? disgust

I looks like I'll have to go old school and get a hoop.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
am I suppose to feel sorry for you confused no expression

Yes a little. I went to college worked really hard to get a good job to buy expensive toys and when I finally get my good job and good toys I get sick and have to sell them all. I find it a rather sad story.

Morning_Glory
Yes a little. I went to college worked really hard to get a good job to buy expensive toys and when I finally get my good job and good toys I get sick and have to sell them all. I find it a rather sad story. oh ok... you got sick... thats sad sad

Bloigen
I looks like I'll have to go old school and get a hoop.

Yeah, get a springy aswell. Those things entertain me for days on end.

dirkdirden
Yeah, get a springy aswell. Those things entertain me for days on end.

I don't think I can handle the hoop and the springy AT THE SAME TIME.

Kongu Dude

Now my house isn't the cool hang out house anymore. Crazy how much looseing a big screen can change things.
Buy a new tv, Mist will give you money. tongue_ss

MR.Grum

Now my house isn't the cool hang out house anymore. Crazy how much looseing a big screen can change things. laughing my house is still that hang out house but they eat all my food.....lucky

dirkdirden

MR.Grum

dirkdirden
Originally posted by MR.Grum
laughing my house is still that hang out house but they eat all my food.....lucky

We just order Pizza and have them all chip in. But I ussually have to have the drinks which can get expensive.

MR.Grum
We just order Pizza and have them all chip in. But I ussually have to have the drinks which can get expensive. i have 4 2 liter cokes 1.89 a bottel

Kongu Dude

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
She? lookaround

My bad.....I was think of storm from xmen and automatically put she.

Dr. Badass420

shit happens no expression

InnerRise
Yeah, get a springy aswell. Those things entertain me for days on end. Slinky?

Yes, that is bad.

Your dad should be ashamed of himself. Teaching you a lesson of responsibility that cost you 2000 dollars.

Ridiculous. My mom wouldn't have gotten my tv. She would have just paid my bills or I'd just be SOL. no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dirkdirden

InnerRise
Umm....Yeah, you're right, I don't know what I'm talking about. Just joking and putting something out there.

If my post was so offensive to the point where you needed to throw it down like that and to tell me to STFU then maybe you didn't get enough lessons from POVERTY. ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dirkdirden

InnerRise
Umm.......You don't know what my intentions were. ermm

I told you I was just joking and throwing something out there. Did you see me say I intended to offend. Well then don't put words in my mouth.

As I said before. For a 22 year old, you have a lot more lessons to go. I'm sure you must have skipped some.

You're hugely over reacting. ermm

dirkdirden
Originally posted by InnerRise
Umm.......You don't know what my intentions were. ermm

I told you I was just joking and throwing something out there. Did you see me say I intended to offend. Well then don't put words in my mouth.

As I said before. For a 22 year old, you have a lot more lessons to go. I'm sure you must have skipped some.

You're hugely over reacting. ermm

You said my dad failed to teach me responsibility and he should be ashamed of himself. Then after that you mocked the fact that my dad doesn't just pay the bill like you mom would

Your intentions were to offend and they did so STFU and stop posting while your at it.

Dr. Badass420
i smell a bash fest! eek!

Floigen
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
i smell a bash fest! eek!

Nope, thats me. I haven't washed in weeks.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Floigen
Nope, thats me. I haven't washed in weeks.
laughing out loud

InnerRise
You said my dad failed to teach me responsibility and he should be ashamed of himself. Then after that you mocked the fact that my dad doesn't just pay the bill like you mom would

Your intentions were to offend and they did so STFU and stop posting while your at it. You're going to continue to tell me what MY post meant piece by piece just so you can justify your outrageous behavior.

Sine you know me and MY post so much better than I do, there's nothing left to say other than to keep studying those valuable lessons that Poverty has done such a bang up job teaching to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Originally posted by InnerRise
Slinky?

I thought it was Slinky, but then I thought that Slinky was the dog from Toy Story. confused

InnerRise
I thought it was Slinky, but then I thought that Slinky was the dog from Toy Story. confused He was a slinky type toy as well, but I'm sure he had a real name. Can't remember it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.