Supernova: Revealed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Well, this week in 52, the infamous masked man, Supernova finally has his secret idenity revealed!

I haven't picked the issue up yet, but Milehighcomics.com shows the week's cover, which is the big reveal.

Turns out Supernova is Booster Gold !!!

Check out the cover here:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well, this week in 52, the infamous masked man, Supernova finally has his secret idenity revealed!

I haven't picked the issue up yet, but Milehighcomics.com shows the week's cover, which is the big reveal.

Turns out Supernova is Booster Gold !!!

Check out the cover here:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

no expression

That's kinda lame. I was hoping it was someone interesting. erm

Grimm22
Still better than his crappy death

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah, that stunk too.

Well, Go Bears!

grey fox
Well...that sucks.

Kallark-Kent
Oh...I've really been waiting for this, pretty much sucks. no expression

I was really hoping for Superboy or a great villian style twist.

WrathfulDwarf
This is just further proof that Didio is a friggin IDIOT!

I clearly remenber him saying in an interview that the character of Booster was officially dead and never to return.

Now he pulls this shit. Honestly this and Catwoman bearing the child of a useless character is proof that Didio should stop tampering with the Mythology of the DC characters.

However, HOWEVER! this does not in any other way taints the 52 series. There is been some real good stories writen and some very good characters introduce. So for me 52 keeps going.

Darth Vicious
I was hoping for someone more interesting. I wanna know what lame explanation they gonna use for this! Oh well, Girls # 21 seems to come out today!

"V"
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is just further proof that Didio is a friggin IDIOT!

I clearly remenber him saying in an interview that the character of Booster was officially dead and never to return.

Now he pulls this shit. Honestly this and Catwoman bearing the child of a useless character is proof that Didio should stop tampering with the Mythology of the DC characters.

However, HOWEVER! this does not in any other way taints the 52 series. There is been some real good stories writen and some very good characters introduce. So for me 52 keeps going.

Meh, they might go with he's no longer Booster Gold. He's full time Supernova now? after all they said the "character" not the man.

52 rocks, consistent, well written, great art. Can't wait for it to come out in HC? it is right?

marvelprince
I knew it was gonna be Booster. Even though I was hoping I would be surprised I'm in no way dissapointed.

And yes, 52 does continue to kick ass

Darth Macabre
I actually don't mind this....I hated Booster Gold, but for some reason Supernova is pretty cool. Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I was hoping for someone more interesting. I wanna know what lame explanation they gonna use for this! Oh well, Girls # 21 seems to come out today!

Rip Hunter plucked Booster Gold out of time right before he died and inserted a skeleton of an already dead man.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I actually don't mind this....I hated Booster Gold, but for some reason Supernova is pretty cool.

Rip Hunter plucked Booster Gold out of time right before he died and inserted a skeleton of an already dead man.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by grey fox

.......? no expression

marvelprince
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
.......? no expression

.......? no expression shifty

Everyone else is doing it

Devil Lance
thats partially right Rip hunter actually took Booster out and replaced him with booster's own corpse from the future.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Devil Lance
thats partially right Rip hunter actually took Booster out and replaced him with booster's own corpse from the future.

Yeah, yeah, same difference. stick out tongue

Grimm22
weird erm

Oh well, its cool to have booster back (with a better costume)

db_renji
Damn, i really wanted it to be Eradicator

King_Mungi
Yeah I called it a long time ago, man I'm smart

Entity
Damn It the one time I actually want to see a character come back from the dead, (Connor aka Kon-el), they have to go and find a way to make it yet another shitty come back.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by db_renji
Damn, i really wanted it to be Eradicator

So did I. It would have made a lot more sense with the "clues" they dropped...

Using Booster was anti-climatic...it wasn't even his relative (that happens to be stranded somewhere in time by the way.)

I had also thought RUIN as a suspect since Supernova and RUIN had EXACTLY the same powers but Hamilton was far too old.

Turns out Nova was basically RUIN with Booster under the costume.

Badabing
I"m glad that Booster is alive. I've always enjoyed the character.

Beta Ray Howard
I'm actually kinda glad it wasn't Erad. I was more or less hoping it was an altered clone of Kal-L.

NoFate007
I'm really glad its Booster. I never really got into him at first...he just looked like some stupid tool of a superhero (like half of them out there, with all the cheap gimmicks and stuff lol)...but then he got a little interesting. Just when I was starting to like him, BAM, he gets killed lol. Out of all the rumored choices, I was really pulling for it to be Booster. Good boy, DC. Good boy. Now if you could just bring Wally back instead of having Bart...lol

Devil Lance
Look at the cover for 52 week 38 its cool evil face

LORDSIDIOUS01
What a very horrible way to have a new character by having him be a baaaaaaaaaad character. Supernova should have been someone else.

ScarletSpider
I think it's pretty interesting, actually. Ironic. Booster, at the onset of 52 was aiming to be a great hero--but doing it all wrong. Then this new guy Supernova shows up on the scene, wins accolades and adulation, which pisses off Booster and even leads to his death.

Turns out all along Supernova was Booster and he had become a true, selfless hero.

marvelprince
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I think it's pretty interesting, actually. Ironic. Booster, at the onset of 52 was aiming to be a great hero--but doing it all wrong. Then this new guy Supernova shows up on the scene, wins accolades and adulation, which pisses off Booster and even leads to his death.

Turns out all along Supernova was Booster and he had become a true, selfless hero.

Ditto. Thats how i see it

LORDSIDIOUS01
Booster is still a weak and sorry character.

By Crom!
Who cares about Supernova or booster, The 52 has given Sobek, it can be forgiven anything for that.

marvelprince
I actually like the Supernova identity. I hope Booster either retains it or someone else picks up the suit.

ScarletSpider
Same here. Neat costume and he could become a big player.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.