Question about halloween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
sorry to keep asking questionslaughing out loud

Ages ago i saw a little bit of a halloween movie on the television. I assumed it was the first, however it wasn't. What i saw, jamie lee curtis was getting into a car running away from a serial killer, then going into a home and being chased around a home.
Can anyone sus out which this might be?

dave_kodak
its been really long since ive seen any of the Halloween movies but off the top of my head i think your talking about H20.

steverules
Def H20, she never drove a car in 1 or 2, ressurection she coudln't for reasons O won't say cause I don't wanna ruin it for those who ain't seen it

soin2cal
H20?

dave_kodak
yes H20.Aka "Halloween 20 years later"

soin2cal
oh. Is that a certain number of the series?

Impediment
Halloween has 8 movies, thusfar in the series. Rob Zombie is supposed to be making part 9, the prequel/remake.

Wolfie
Originally posted by soin2cal
oh. Is that a certain number of the series?
It's the 7th.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/6305291446.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

soin2cal
Oh this. But isnt it best to collect the others first, if these are any good? I did not realize there were so many!

steverules
I forget did LL cool J die or live?

SelphieT
Originally posted by steverules
I forget did LL cool J die or live?

I think he lived, cause he successfully wrote that one "mellon-like breast" thing, if I remember correctly. Its been YEARS since I've seen it.

soin2cal
Which out of the series of Halloween have appealed you guys most? Or do you love them all? Is there one that you didnt particuarly find any good at all? Acting tends to be a let down in some sequels.

slayer
Definately 1,2,4,5 (why so many people hate that one i don't know) and H20 are my favourites.

soin2cal
Not 3stick out tongue?
so they're all pretty alike then right?

Solo
The third doesn't even have Michael Myers in it. It's great, though.

Wolfie
I like 1-6. Yeah, the third has nothing to do with Michael, but it's still a fun movie. H20 and Resurrection were awful, IMO.

soin2cal
One last quezzy, so theyre all similar right?
The first got better as i kept on watching itsmile

LaHaine
Originally posted by soin2cal
One last quezzy, so theyre all similar right?
The first got better as i kept on watching itsmile

people like you drive me absolutely insane

soin2cal
whatmessed?
excuses! well you do decide to reply so your own faultmessed

Dinalfos
I only like the first (which is brilliant), Part IV and H20. The rest is garbage, though I used to enjoy them.

ThomasGeorge2
I liked that movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.