Hellboy vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

cyclops

python99
Who wins

Cyclops blasts the shiznit out of him

golem370
Hellboy couldn't take the blast?

Rick/Genis
Are we serious?

golem370
Well I know Cyclops Optic Beam doesn't give off Heat. But Hellboys skin is immune to Heat.

grey fox
Hellboy 10/10

He's taken worst damage then anything Cyke can dish out , especially current Cyke. All Hellboy has to do is dodge a single shot from Cyclops and then it's all over for Scott.

Rick/Genis
Okay I thought that hellboy would win!

rougeredmage
well i dunno i think it might come down to hand to hand between these two. does hellboy have any formal marshal art training or does he just relly upon brute strengh. i know cyclops is supposed to be an average martial artiists perhaps he can pull some throw off or a judo chop so that he doesnt have to rely on his powers that may or may not work

doctorstrongbad
Cyclops blast can take out a moutain. If he takes off his visor, forget about it.

golem370
Here is a rule no removal of the visor. Hellboys body is so tough Cyclops imo couldn't hurt Hellboy

doctorstrongbad
Here is a rule no removal of the visor. Hellboys body is so tough Cyclops imo couldn't hurt Hellboy

Well there goes his best weapon. With out that his chances don't look very good.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox
Hellboy 10/10

He's taken worst damage then anything Cyke can dish out , especially current Cyke. All Hellboy has to do is dodge a single shot from Cyclops and then it's all over for Scott.

What the f**k?

Cyclops for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.