Zoom and Flash versus Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can the two Speedsters take down the entire forces of Marvel Earth?

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can the two Speedsters take down the entire forces of Marvel Earth? no

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
no

Who can stop them?

left
Dr. Strange ?

masterbruce
Originally posted by left
Dr. Strange ?

Couldn't they have killed Dr. Strange 100 times by the time he even realized he was in danger?

left
i`m sure he's always having some sort of energy shield to protect him from unexpected attacks.

btw, isnt the dreaming celestial still on earth ?

Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't they have killed Dr. Strange 100 times by the time he even realized he was in danger?

If he has prep he'll have shield up to protect the planet from imediate assualt.

Then he would provide Marvel's fastest heros with massive magical upgrade to strenght and speed.

Bentley
Man, Hulk is not in earth right now! The speedesters may win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Man, Hulk is not in earth right now! The speedesters may win.

laughing

laughing

Anyways, seriously though; Strange stops time and turns them into tables.

guy222
Can the two Speedsters take down the entire forces of Marvel Earth?

hulk smash, strange tricks and benji clobbers em

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

laughing

Anyways, seriously though; Strange stops time and turns them into tables.
And throws them at Apocalypse. shifty

Evangel94
Flash's powers don't work in the Marvel Universe. As seen in JLA/Avengers, Flash tripped and fell on the ground while trying to chase someone.

Marvel Earth wins with no effort.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
And throws them at Apocalypse. shifty

OH NOES!

Watch out!

doctorstrongbad
Bios would be nice, who is Zoom? Marvel earth wins this 10/10. It would be hard for 2 people to take out the entire Marvel earth. Strange, Thor, Sentry, Quicksilver, Prof X, Omega level Iceman, I'm sure Reed would invent something to stop them, the list goes on and on.

Stupid Rookie
Marvel Earth has too many people for them to take out. Strange, Dr. Doom, Sentry, baron Zemo to name a few.

Doctorstrongbad, aren't Thor and Prof X not factors in current Marvel Earth? I thought they were dead/depowered?

And Evangel94 get the post of the day award. I haven't seen the comic, but if it is true it makes this debate a lot more fun.

ThePittman
Well for one they would stalemate at Darwin.

quickshot
No speedforce=Flash counted out

All of Marvel Earth against Zoom, i can see it now Dr. Strange deciding wether Zoom would make a better table or chair

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well for one they would stalemate at Darwin.

And Lifegaurd

Geez Marvel earth is just about untouchable if you think about it.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Marvel Earth has too many people for them to take out. Strange, Dr. Doom, Sentry, baron Zemo to name a few.

Doctorstrongbad, aren't Thor and Prof X not factors in current Marvel Earth? I thought they were dead/depowered?

And Evangel94 get the post of the day award. I haven't seen the comic, but if it is true it makes this debate a lot more fun.

Thor came back in the Civil War arc. Prof X is still the man. Believe the hype. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Bios would be nice, who is Zoom? ZOOM Respect Thread

Wally West
Aren't Sentry's powers derived from being ahead in the timestream or something, thats similar to how Zoom's powers work (although Zoom can control how far ahead is he, don't think Sentry can), that could be an interesting fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Wally West
Aren't Sentry's powers derived from being ahead in the timestream or something, thats similar to how Zoom's powers work (although Zoom can control how far ahead is he, don't think Sentry can), that could be an interesting fight. I think Sentry is only like 2 seconds ahead of the timestream.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Thor came back in the Civil War arc. Prof X is still the man. Believe the hype. smile

When did thor come back? Are you think of Clor? He is on the Reg side, but he is not Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.