Urien runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Gill's brother runs the gauntlet.

1. Dhalsim
2. Orochi Yashiro Nanakase
3. Iori Yagami (normal)
4. Seth
5. Raven
6. Bayman
7. Potemkin
8. Feng Wei

TricksterPriest
Personal opinion, he's not getting past Orochi Yashiro. But if he does, he's got clear sailing until Potemkin. And btw, the 2nd half of the list is weaker than the first (with the exception of Potemkin.) Hell, only Yashiro and Potemkin can stop Urien outright. Yagami would really make him work for it, but he'd probably lose.

Cloud_VII
Nice to see you have not put Ryu Hayabusa in that list since Urien would have definitely failed.

TricksterPriest
I'm REALLY geting sick of the hayabusa hype around here. Granted, the Ninja Gaiden version is good, but the DOA version is the one being used most of the time, and thus the feats for the Ninja Gaiden one should not apply. Which means, Urien would have spanked Hayabusa.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm REALLY geting sick of the hayabusa hype around here. Granted, the Ninja Gaiden version is good, but the DOA version is the one being used most of the time, and thus the feats for the Ninja Gaiden one should not apply. Which means, Urien would have spanked Hayabusa.
You also must dread the arrival of Ayane's and Kasumi's game.

I understand what you mean, but both Gaiden and DOA occur within the same continuity. We thusly use both games.

Darkstorm Zero
They are still two separate versions of the character though... I beleive that you should separate the versions unless the threadstarter specifically states that gaiden events are admissable.

Remulous
Urien clears it, most definently,if he has time to rest any way.

Superboy Prime
I also think Urien will have to sweat to beat Yagami.

Remulous
Urien is nearly equal to Gill, Gill just has better powers.

Superboy Prime
I know.

Remulous
So how in the world would Yagami give Urien trouble? Although I like Iori more he wont be to hard to trounce.

Superboy Prime
Because Iori is vicious and he is not a pushover. I can see Urien underestimating Iori only to find out Iori is not to be taken lightly. I am not claiming Iori will beat him or anything, but I don't really think it would be a curbstomp.

Remulous
Oh no, not a curbstomp, but it's not like Urien will need to take time to re cooperate afterwards either.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
When Urien is powerful enough to defeat Tengu I might put him close to Hayabusa.

TricksterPriest
And who says Tengu is this almighty being? I fail to see how any of DOA's bosses measure up to SF or KOF's.

Remulous
Urien will kill Tengu. Does any one notice the fricken geyser he stands in in his winning pose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.