Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There is the senario. Red Energy Superman abilites/Batman 1,000,000/I.Q & Gog/Wars Doomsday all out power combined. Added To Thanos skills abilites and all out power. into a new composite Superman vs Galactus. The Composite Superman has 3 days of prep for the encounter

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
There is the senario. Red Energy Superman abilites/Batman 1,000,000/I.Q & Gog/Wars Doomsday all out power combined. Added To Thanos skills abilites and all out power. into a new composite Superman vs Galactus. The Composite Superman has 3 days of prep for the encounter

interesting

how powerful is supes smile

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
interesting

how powerful is supes smile

better question does a full powered galactus really exist

golem370
no

doctorstrongbad
Full powered Glactus would own this neo superman thing. Full powered Galctus eats galaxies. yummy

guy222

Does Thanos have a powerup?

LORDSIDIOUS01

Galactus may fall.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Galactus may fall.

Thanos grew as tall as Galactus when they encountered Hunger

golem370
That was a astral projection.

guy222
That was a astral projection.

I know. Thanos' capabilities. They should bring back Hunger. How powerful is Gog/Wars DD? Is he stronger than Savage Hulk?

golem370
He was beating Gogs left and right or was it Kryptonians I also believe he beat Darkseid and killed all of the Green Lantern Corp.

Galan007
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Full powered Glactus would own this neo superman thing. Full powered Galctus eats galaxies. yummy Correction.

Galactus at the most powerful we've seen him, eats Universes.

Big G takes this all day long.

Soljer
Galactus. Easily.

horrorwolf
Thanos with anticipation and a fully fed Galactus win due to comic abilities alone. They will tap and exhaust the others easily. Theres' a reason you do not allow Galactus to fully feed on cosmic energies. And Thanos is a cosmic/intergalactic strategist, not to mention powerful as hell.

guy222
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thanos with anticipation and a fully fed Galactus win due to comic abilities alone. They will tap and exhaust the others easily. Theres' a reason you do not allow Galactus to fully feed on cosmic energies. And Thanos is a cosmic/intergalactic strategist, not to mention powerful as hell.

I agree, Thanos is wise.

golem370
It's not Thanos and Galactus. It's Red Energy Superman/Batman 1million/Gog/Wars Doomsday/Thanos into a combined being with three days of prep against Galactus/Full Power

horrorwolf
Ok, well Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable. But if he is combined with Red Energy Superman, Batman 1million, Gog, and Wars Doomsday. I think they would tap Galactus's reserves.

Galan007
Not only wise, but Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable. Drax killed him. no expression

He may have appeared to Nova afterwards, but he was still dead.

guy222
Ok, well Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable. But if he is combined with Red Energy Superman, Batman 1million, Gog, and Wars Doomsday. I think they would tap Galactus's reserves.

Thanos is alive.

horrorwolf
Drax can not kill Thanos, Thanos re-materialized, and was turned into stone. His life force was only in suspension.

Galan007
Drax can not kill Thanos, Thanos re-materialized, and was turned into stone. His life force was only in suspension. Nope, Drax killed Thanos in Annihilation.

Thanos is dead now. no expression

golem370
Even if Galactus beats the amalagm, Doomsday abilities would alow the the amalagm to come back better then ever right?

occultdestroyer
Even if Galactus beats the amalagm, Doomsday abilities would alow the the amalagm to come back better then ever right?
Then that means Galactus has won

Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
Correction.

Galactus at the most powerful we've seen him, eats Universes.

Big G takes this all day long.

guy222
Big G

Enyalus
The hypotheticalness of this thread is over 9,000!!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos grew as tall as Galactus when they encountered Hunger

Do you have a scan of this as it's been awhile? For the thread... Galactus Stomps

golem370
It was in astral form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.