Leach Vs Beak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
what can i say. perhaps i am sick of battles that are just too too abstractly powerfull that i lose all sence of what the hell is happerning. so how about haveing a little good old clean non uber powered fun. i present to you the battle of the zero powered indivdualls

so here is the event:

Leach and Beak go out and get very drunk. Leach makes comments about how he fancys one of beaks daughters ( who at this point due to their freakish growth rate are now teenagers). thus beak does the overprotective farther routen and starts a fist fight... the question is who knows who out first? no prep time. no weapons.... no powers !

DigiMark007
I think with Leech, "no powers" is assumed. lol

rougeredmage
true very very true after all it is his catchphrase.

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
what can i say. perhaps i am sick of battles that are just too too abstractly powerfull that i lose all sence of what the hell is happerning. so how about haveing a little good old clean non uber powered fun. i present to you the battle of the zero powered indivdualls

so here is the event:

Leach and Beak go out and get very drunk. Leach makes comments about how he fancys one of beaks daughters ( who at this point due to their freakish growth rate are now teenagers). thus beak does the overprotective farther routen and starts a fist fight... the question is who knows who out first? no prep time. no weapons.... no powers !

my friend, i don't drink laughing out loud

taking leach

rougeredmage
but isnt beak taller and doesnt that give him a size advantage over to him. also beak has had all his experience working with the exiles to consider perhaps he has picked up a few tricks that leach doesnt know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.