Zatanna vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
They fight at an open field.

Who wins ?

jasofisc
does black bolt have super speed if not zataana has this in a second

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
They fight at an open field.

Who wins ?

black bolt w/a scream ftw

jasofisc
can he screem before she yells pots

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasofisc
can he screem before she yells pots

laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Teiuq Eb

LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't realize a magician can take on an Eternal.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Teiuq Eb

yhw

juggernaut66666
tuhs eht kcuf pu!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
tuhs eht kcuf pu!

lol (I cant make it go backwards)

Soujaboy
I win fir the win.

Madvillain
Eternal?

Anyway Black Bolt only needs to whisper.

Black Bolt 10/10

Accel
The thing is, Zatanna only really needs to think of a spell in order to perform it. She doesn't even need to say any thing out loud.

And she's much more likely to think up a spell tan BB is to scream at the start of the fight.

Madvillain
Seriously, if she is a threat, she gets put down...this is a battle.

And he just needs to whisper..as in open his mouth, pretty much. He killed Apocalypse with a mere syllable.

jasofisc
I really don't thing black bolt is starting out the fight with wisper but even if he does it only makes it a quick draw contest for zatanna to do the same

draxx_tOfU
what is zatanna's limit?

i mean, what would happen if she says, "enogeb ertceps"?

Rick/Genis
Why does everyone scream "WHISPER" whenever blackbolt is in the picture? He only uses that weapon under extreme circumstances!

bigbran
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Why does everyone scream "WHISPER" whenever blackbolt is in the picture? He only uses that weapon under extreme circumstances! Quite, but this is also with them starting off bloodlusted, and Black Bolt's allies also aren't in this, so I could see him screaming.

Anyway, I'll say Zatanna.

Rick/Genis
In the realm of CIS, Black Bolt is NEVER bloodlusted stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
I don't think Zatanna would use some sort of spell to stop Black Bolt from screaming, because that ability probably won't be known to her until he uses it in the middle of the fight.

He should be able to at least get off one scream, just because she doesn't know that's something she needs to be aware of.

Soljer
Originally posted by Madvillain
Seriously, if she is a threat, she gets put down...this is a battle.

And he just needs to whisper..as in open his mouth, pretty much. He killed Apocalypse with a mere syllable.

Misconception.

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
Misconception.
Masturbation.
Monstrosity.
Mastication.

See, I too can type four syllable words that begin with the letter "M' and have no context whatsoever to the post I am quoting.

Bentley
Zatanna doesnt know squat about the destructive voice of BB, and she is certainly not putting a decent defense against it in zero time. I think that BB has some degree of super speed two, he may be able to take this fight without even using his voice.

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig
Masturbation.
Monstrosity.
Mastication.

See, I too can type four syllable words that begin with the letter "M' and have no context whatsoever to the post I am quoting.

laughing

Apocalypse was killed by a syllable from Black Bolt?

CONTEXT, people! Context!

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Zatanna doesnt know squat about the destructive voice of BB, and she is certainly not putting a decent defense against it in zero time. I think that BB has some degree of super speed two, he may be able to take this fight without even using his voice.

She doesn't NEED to know about his voice. He can't really speak too well after he "eid"s.

Bentley
We are bloodlusted then? More the reason for Blackbolt to dissintegrate Zatana before she even thinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.