namor vs gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
winner takes wonder woman nuff said.

spidey-dude
are u on crack ? wtf is namor gonna do to glad ?

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
winner takes wonder woman nuff said.

giving namor 3/10

Loot
it depends, outside water gladiator wins, inside water gladiator wins rolling on floor laughing

LORDSIDIOUS01
If its underwater Namor easily, but on land Gladiator.

Loot

invisiblewoman
glads ftw! poor namor

left
spite

xmeat
Originally posted by spidey-dude
are u on crack ? wtf is namor gonna do to glad ? namor to me has proven he can hang with glad.

Redatom65
Namor hires wolverine to do the job for him cause he's the best it is at what he does. Wolverine serving Namor 10/10. 'Nuff Said

darthgoober
namor to me has proven he can hang with glad.
How? You mean by KOing the Hulk?

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
How? You mean by KOing the Hulk? defeating abomination and fighting thor.

juggernaut66666
How? You mean by KOing the Hulk?
We have a winner! stick out tongue

Faceman
Namor gets knocked the fokkkk out... How do you see Namor winning?

darthgoober
defeating abomination and fighting thor.
Abomination's jobbed since his 4th or 5th appearance, and just about anyone can FIGHT Thor(Hell, Spidey fought Masterson Thor). Namor is no where near Glad's league when he's not jobbing.

xmeat
Abomination's jobbed since his 4th or 5th appearance, and just about anyone can FIGHT Thor(Hell, Spidey fought Masterson Thor). Namor is no where near Glad's league when he's not jobbing. thor has already defeated gladiator.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
We have a winner! stick out tongue STFU

juggernaut66666
STFU
Nah. happy

Redatom65
gladiater jobbs.... and plus thor is just about as good as gladiater if not better

Don Mega
Namor is a few notches below Gladiator imo. Namor looses in any environment.

darthgoober
thor has already defeated gladiator.
And Thor has many more powers at his disposal than Namor.Your problem, is that you rely to much on ABC logic.

Hulk has beaten Thor who's beaten Silver Surfer who's beaten Gladiator

So in your mind, Hulk should be able to beat all of those characters as often as not, which is incorrect. Let me flip that same logic for you to show you what's wrong with it...

Punisher has beaten Daredevil who's beaten Spiderman who's beaten Hulk

So does that mean that Punisher should be able to beat the Hulk as often as not?

xmeat
And Thor has many more powers at his disposal than Namor.Your problem, is that you rely to much on ABC logic.

Hulk has beaten Thor who's beaten Silver Surfer who's beaten Gladiator

So in your mind, Hulk should be able to beat all of those characters as often as not, which is incorrect. Let me flip that same logic for you to show you what's wrong with it...

Punisher has beaten Daredevil who's beaten Spiderman who's beaten Hulk

So does that mean that Punisher should be able to beat the Hulk as often as not? hulks defeated glad to whats your point.

darthgoober
hulks defeated glad to whats your point.
But should Punisher take Hulk 5/10?

xmeat
But should Punisher take Hulk 5/10? punisher couldn't even beat uilk.

darthgoober
punisher couldn't even beat uilk.
But I just used YOUR ABC logic to show that he should. Or does that logic only apply with your big green hero?

xmeat
But I just used YOUR ABC logic to show that he should. Or does that logic only apply with your big green hero? just like how spidey beat supes who beat doomsay right.

darthgoober
just like how spidey beat supes who beat doomsay right.
Once again, I'm using YOUR logic here. And using YOUR logic, Punisher or Daredevil should be able to take at least 5/10 against the Hulk.

Rick/Genis
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwned!!!

xmeat
bump

Daredevil1
Under normal circumstances I'd say Gladiator 8/10. Namor puts up a good fight.

boriquaking55
Namor: "Why.......CAN'T...........I TOUCH YOU??!!!!!!"

Glads: "Because...." "I consider myself....untouchable."

big grin

but seriously the real line might be the best dialogue I've read all year.

xmeat
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Under normal circumstances I'd say Gladiator 8/10. Namor puts up a good fight. that's what i was saying but explaining to these idiots is like hell.

leonidas
namor'd get some shots in, but glad's is far too versatile. i'd have a hard time saying namor takes even a single fight unless it's beneath the water. underwater, he'd have a distinct advantage imo and would win the majority.

tkitna
Gladiator wins or should win 10/10 even if its underwater in my opinion. He's a marvel clone of Superman. Can anybody see Superman losing to Namor? I didnt think so.

carver9
lets put it like this, can namor beat superman because if he cant beat superman, he aint beating someone who is more powerful than supes.

Gladiator punches namor head off.
10/10

carver9
can namor take punches like this to even earn 1 win.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by carver9
can namor take punches like this to even earn 1 win.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg namor once fell on earth from space without a scratch.

TheEvilHex
Why do you hate Namor?

xmeat
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Why do you hate Namor? i dont i fear him.

Anonimator
it depends, outside water gladiator wins, inside water gladiator wins rolling on floor laughing

LOL

TheEvilHex
i dont i fear him. you should fear Glads.

xmeat
bump

bigbran
namor to me has proven he can hang with glad. Originally posted by darthgoober
How? You mean by KOing the Hulk? Originally posted by juggernaut66666
We have a winner! stick out tongue laughing

Brutacus
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
you should fear Glads.

So you should fear a guy with a mohawk and a tight latex suit???
Or fear a guy with elf ears and with wings on his feet.

Does sound really scary.

Back on topic: glads should win with a mohawk head but to the face.
Bang K.O.

xmeat
kump

Betageuze
if you ask me... a guy.. who love the good old ages of Marvel...

i would say.. like in real life.. it depends on the daily constitution of the participants....

so.. what darthgoober said... wasnt bad...

the daily constitution is it.. what makes the Marvel Comics ... so "human" so good in my opinion....
of course the facts,that a "normal" Hulk is always the stronger one than a Spiderman ... have to be clear .. and have to be.. a FACT

Michael Schuhmacher won the Formula One Worldcup 8 times (i believe).. but this doesnt mean.. he was unbeatable in single races....

Namor.. under normal circumstances... dont win against Gladiator...
otherwise... Namor has beaten the Hulk in water (and lost on land)

Namor stood toe to toe .. on land.. against Hercules....

Gladiator 60%
Namor 40%

believe a fan of the good old days... Good bless Stan Lee and his days when he "makes".. Marvel... smile

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Don Mega
Namor is a few notches below Gladiator imo. Namor looses in any environment. I agree. Defeating Hulk underwater was impressive. But it wasn't because he was physically superior to Hulk. Hulk was strong enough to hang with him down in the ocean but couldn't manuever or gain any leverage in the least bit. He also could not get a bearing on where Namor was or what was going on. Hence why he lost. Gladiator has no such problem. He flies and could fight in a vaccuum or in water as well as anywhere else. He also has super-enhanced senses. So Namor's two main advantages against the Hulk, which was really the only reason he won, is fully negated here against Gladiator.

Namor could last much longer in water and bring much power to bear on Gladiator, but it would all be meaningless. For those who want to give Namor a few fights, or god forbid... a majority while underwater, go ahead and write a scenario to help illustrate why he could win because I cannot think of a single plausible one.

LordFear
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
If its underwater Namor easily, but on land Gladiator.

I don't even think that the avenging son can win in water against Gladd.

Dinalfos
Glads wins 10/10, both on land and underwater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.