Darth Malak vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
Let us imagine that Darth Sion completed all his Sith training before the end of the Jedi Civil War and decided to challenge Malak for the reign of Dark Lord of the Sith, could he have done it?

Malak vs. Sion

Darth_Glentract
Malak was the leader of the Sith for a reason. Probably because he's more powerful.

General Kenobl
Yes, but Traya and her two apprentices weren't active in the Jedi Civil War, otherwise they would have likely challenged Malak.

Darth_Glentract
Well, even if they had been active, I don't see Sion winning. Malak's pretty darn good.

Kadesh
He is immune to physical attacks and only through kreia is where sion died, remember? the exile Used dun moch to wear sion down?

First the ancient sith, then revan, then ragnos, then bane and now malak?

Pft

Sion died because the exile more likely persuaded him to do so, to give up and malak is a useless piece of shit

General G
Originally posted by Kadesh
He is immune to physical attacks and only through kreia is where sion died, remember? the exile Used dun moch to wear sion down?

Pft

Sion died because the exile more likely persuaded him to do so, to give up and malak is a useless piece of shit

Ahh, Kadesh, now I can't say it

xxXAcStylesXxx

Pft

And what makes you think Malak couldn't do the same? You can wear Sion down by simply repeating "You suck" "Im stronger" "You'll never win" all stuff Malak can and does do in battle, plus we have the fact that he's an expert saber duelist, has remarkable physical power over Sion. Malak takes this, despite how much you want to underestimate him because of silly bias.

Mic Assassin
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
And what makes you think Malak couldn't do the same?

Sion isn't some kind of weak willed fvck like people seem to think, the fact that his willpower had a large part in his uber physical invincibility technique speaks volumes. The only reason that The Exile did so well against him is because of her link to Traya - the one person Sion truly loved, and his only mental weakness; a weakness Malak will not be able to exploit.

Right, sure thing.

Not one bit of proof for this.

Malak's very good, but he's not uber like Sion is. He can't physically harm Sion, and there's no proof that he's of such a degree of superiority (or superiority, alone) in the force that he'd be able to break down his force defences, with an attack such as force drain. Logic points to Sion taking this.

xxXAcStylesXxx
No as I said, play the scene on Trayus Academy again, you don't even have to mention Kreia at all one of the EXACT quotes:

"You can rise a hundred times Lord of Pain and I will keep striking you down."

You can keep saying phrases along those exact same lines, without mentioned Traya. Your wrong. Nobody said Sion was a weakling, I happen to think he's very strong and he's one my favorite characters in SW, regardless, Malak appears to be more powerful.

Nice rebuttal.

Uh yeah there is: He has displayed powerful force techniques, he put your "force Juggernaut" Bastila is a stasis with a flick, put a whirlwind on Revan, used choke, lighting and tossed his saber at the same time to kill 2 Jedi. Has battle numerous Jedi(on Dantooine and during both wars) without the handicap Sion has. Sion holds him in awe, and really when Revan was a dark lord he was only a step below him.

Sion isn';t uber. considering Malak has force drain too, and he has some other power that allows him to keep beings in a balance between life and death, Malaks force mastery is far superior to Sions.

Mic Assassin
Bullshit, whether you mention anything about Traya or not, that is still the reason that Sion takes such displeasure in being outclassed by the one person who Traya really loved (who also happened to be the one person Sion truly loved).

And seriously, don't be lying now, if Sion was truly one of your favorite characters, you would see his technique for what it truly is: uber. There's nothing that suggests that Malak was more powerful than Sion.

I covered everything in the post before, moron.

And that compares to Sion being able to make his body invincible, how?

You don't consider being physically invincible uber? And he's one of your favorite characters? I don't even like him, and I can still see the feat for what it is.

Were you asleep during the final battle? It was the Kolto/Bacta tanks that were keeping the jedi in their state, not any of Malak's powers.

Bullshit, no proof that he has superior force mastery to Sion, the same Sion that was able to hold his entire body together with the force, and make it physically invincible.

xxXAcStylesXxx
It doesn't matter, Sion would take displeasure in CONSTANTLY being outclassed by anyone (and considering The Exile owned the shit out of him 5 times he's not that good with a saber) While certainly I helped that there was a connection but based on all logic anyone with high enough charisma, power could break him.

Why would I lie? Do I have to verbally fellate my said character to like them? (like you do with Bane) I infact don't like him for his power (while cool) its the character, and original personality that makes me like him.

You didn't prove a damn thing, sock.

It doesn't and that little ability will save him from being mentally dominated?

Addressed above, I could careless for the feat (!) shocker isn't it.

Ah no, they weren't being held in any tank dip shit. Malak comments on how HE put them in a stasis between life and death and was using the SF to draw power from them, he planned on doing the same to Revan

Will =/= Mastery, Raw power =/= Mastery, use your damn head for once.

Lightsnake
Hey, Styles, ever gonna get on AIM again?

Mizukage Yoda

Pft

ya don't need to kill him Sion's a ***** look at the deleted content here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4r6GjgWDI now you name one of those force powers MAlak can't use.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Maybe later Ima bout to get offline in a second.

Mic Assassin
1. The Exile was incredible.
2. Sion was clearly not fighting to his best, given the whole Traya situation.
3. Malak's no Exile.
4. Getting outclassed by someone who has no mental dominance over him (not saying that he would get outclassed, just saying) would only fill him with more fury, and make him want to slaughter Malak.

'Cause Malak was so charismatic (you have the hots for Malak too?)...

Sure you do, because he really is just that likeable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It won't, his will and incompetance on Malak's part will do that.

Yes they were, watch it again.

That's a lie.

So force mastery had nothing to do with him holding his entire body in such a way? Use your damn head, for once!! mad

darthsith19
Sion can't die, so he wins by default. If he is able to die Malak may be able to take this, but I'm not certain.

General Kenobl
Well if Malak can break his will to live and then kill him, he can win this.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
Sion can't die, so he wins by default. If he is able to die Malak may be able to take this, but I'm not certain.

Something like that.

No offense, but some of you sound like retards.
I can't beleive this wasn't more obvious to you guys from the beggining.

Scion is a practioner of the Discipline of Pain.
He cannot die, unless he allows himself to.
If he and Malak fought, even If Malak were able to hit him, Scion would just keep coming at him until Malak wore himself down, and then Scion would just kill him.

Regaurdless, you should know even without his immortality, Scion would still be more powerful than Malak, and probally a better swordsman as well.
He would still win by just a little bit.

Scion wins this. Plain and simple. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kadesh
Acstyles you cant simply beat up sion and repeat you suck or im bettr than you, the exile knew sions weakness and that is kreia, she kept telling sion picked exile oveer him time and again and thats what wore him down, So malak is going to have to tap into his mind to exploit his weakness, then malak will win

xxXAcStylesXxx
LOL!

Sure.

Your right he's better.

A huh, and you can prove that how based on his psyche? Considering Sion tends to underrate himself and hero worship(he goes on about how great Malak was) I'd see him buckling under an assault by Malak.

Enough of it to say "Sion you dumbass you suck" which would be all he'd need. Im not saying Malak wasn't a bit of idiot but he's still very skilled regardless of his intelligence level.

Well considering I'm talking to a child who only knowledge of character depth is "OMFG he nudged a moon!!!!" Sion is one of the deepest characters in Star Wars, something I appreciate MUCH more over "OMG random uber feat #10" and anyways I don't have to justify shit too you.

Ahuh.

No they weren't YOU play it again. And every secondary source makes NO mention of a tank, it only says they were held captive.

Thats very funny coming from YOU. I'd recommend you play the game again.

No, it was his WILL POWER, his sheer hate. Thats it. Its stated MULTIPLE times in the game by Kreia and himself.

Kadesh
tsk tsk nebaris nebaris

xxXAcStylesXxx
Acstyles you cant simply beat up sion and repeat you suck or im bettr than you, the exile knew sions weakness and that is kreia, she kept telling sion picked exile oveer him time and again and thats what wore him down, So malak is going to have to tap into his mind to exploit his weakness, then malak will win

Yes you can play the scene again, you can keep saying the same generic "Im better then you" phrases all the way till he dies, you don't have to amke one mention of Kreia.

Question: Does Malak have pre knowledge of WHO Sion is? Since he probably knows Kreia (considering Revan he was Revans best friend he'd more then likely know his master)

Kadesh
im not sure if malak did know sion or not because sion wasnt active during the JCW. I dont know if malak knew who were revans masters eitther, he had many masters according to kreia but according to K2 i think nihilus and sion were receiving training on malachor V.

I cant play the scene again sad no xbox and my comp cant handle K2, Damm

xxXAcStylesXxx
No, Im positive Malak didn't know Sion existed in the story, I'm speaking for this duel, does he have knowledge of who Sion is, does Sion say "I'm lord of pain blah blah trained by your masters master blah blah"

Mic Assassin
Yes, they have a coffee before the duel and chat.

Kadesh
That i dont know, malak could tap into his mind problably.

Wel i got an idea of some sort, Malak gets powerful in the star forge right? Well sion is stronger when he is in malachor so i think this also matters where is the setting. But since both areas are of the dark side i think both of them get powered up by the dark side energies.

For malak we dont know what saber form he uses, so he is going to have to > him in the force while according to wiki or wookie sion uses djsm so and makashi.

One thing though, the K2 website pointed out that sions flesh is held together by his sheer will, That makes him pretty much invincible in a duel because like if you slice him in half, he would stll be alive because of his will holding his body, he doesnt actually drop to the floor

xxXAcStylesXxx
Although he is technically invincible, he does tire and get fatigued (As seen with the Exile, after duel 3 he's huffing and puffing) so we can assume along with the mental damage he's taking it also takes a hell of a lot of power to keep reforming himself, let alone keep himself together, all Malak would have to do is win a battle of words and attrition(no easy feat) but it can be done.

Kadesh
Well on malachor V he stated the dark side there flows through his cracks of flesh and that kind of regenerates his stamina and energy, It is going to be very difficult for malak to beat him there but it is possible, given malaks mastery

xxXAcStylesXxx
The battle takes place on the Leviathan

Kadesh
Then malak beats him for sure, His "invincibility" only takes place on malachor as he admits

General Kenobl
Well let me change some things:

Battle 1:

Regular Malak vs. Regular Sion (still has the immortality) on the Leviathan

Battle 2:
SF Malak vs. Malachor Sion

Battle 3:
Regular Malak vs. Malachor Sion

Kadesh
Thats pretty flawed GK, sion cant maintain his invincibilty away from malachor and malak would beat him(does sion have a cock btw? some1 answer this)

On the SF, who knows, sion is a strong individual, close to malak and maybe even he can use the SF to his advantage, The SF is not restricted to one strong individual, that means if exar ku, revan or vader were to be in there, they would get powered up

General Kenobl
Okay screw that.

Just stick to the original topic.

My views:

Darth Malak is a user of Dun Moch and does taunt his enemies. However, can Malak break the strong will of Sion to not live when he defeats him and kills him? That is the question.

There is also the fact whether Malak can even kill Sion even if the Lord of Pain has immortality or not.

I say no.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
LOL!

Sure.

Your right he's better.

A huh, and you can prove that how based on his psyche? Considering Sion tends to underrate himself and hero worship(he goes on about how great Malak was) I'd see him buckling under an assault by Malak.

Enough of it to say "Sion you dumbass you suck" which would be all he'd need. Im not saying Malak wasn't a bit of idiot but he's still very skilled regardless of his intelligence level.

Well considering I'm talking to a child who only knowledge of character depth is "OMFG he nudged a moon!!!!" Sion is one of the deepest characters in Star Wars, something I appreciate MUCH more over "OMG random uber feat #10" and anyways I don't have to justify shit too you.

Ahuh.

No they weren't YOU play it again. And every secondary source makes NO mention of a tank, it only says they were held captive.
Wow The guy you quoted just got pwned dude can I be your Apprentice

Thats very funny coming from YOU. I'd recommend you play the game again.

No, it was his WILL POWER, his sheer hate. Thats it. Its stated MULTIPLE times in the game by Kreia and himself.

Dude you just pwned him can I be your Apprentice

General Kenobl
NO you CANT! You can be mine though lol!

Mizukage Yoda
That i dont know, malak could tap into his mind problably.

Wel i got an idea of some sort, Malak gets powerful in the star forge right? Well sion is stronger when he is in malachor so i think this also matters where is the setting. But since both areas are of the dark side i think both of them get powered up by the dark side energies.

For malak we dont know what saber form he uses, so he is going to have to > him in the force while according to wiki or wookie sion uses djsm so and makashi.

One thing though, the K2 website pointed out that sions flesh is held together by his sheer will, That makes him pretty much invincible in a duel because like if you slice him in half, he would stll be alive because of his will holding his body, he doesnt actually drop to the floor
Ok ya slice him in half and then Stap his head a billion times big grin

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by General Kenobl
NO you CANT! You can be mine though lol!

Alright big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Could be a standstill.

jollyjim311
I don't see Malak weakening Sions will to much avail. He was an idiot. Both characters powers are debatable, and, let's not go into details on this thread. No matter what you say, unless you have sources, you're assuming or making stuff up.

Force lightning does drain life force, so, that may help against Sion.

Oh yeah... Exile > Revan. stick out tongue
She beat harder opponents who seemed more powerful (Nihilus, Sion and Traya seem to bring it to a new level over Bandon and Malak).
Kreia called her her most gifted student (which would include Revan, would it not?)
... And she can level up more (there, I said it!)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't this fight almost over. We must move on to other threads.

carthage
Can Malak beat what he cannot kill?

nfactor1995
Theoretically, Sion can just rise again and again until he either luckily kills Malak or some other BS that leads to a Sion win occurs. Aside from this ability, Sion gets stomped by Malak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.