Bat Squad vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
1 hour of preparation time. in Gotham.

Bat Squad:

Batman- kevlar breast plate, comm device/earphone in kevlar-lined cowl, nightvision lenses, primary and secondary grapple devices with jumplines, concussion greandes, exploding batarangs, auto tracking batarangs, shuriken, flashbangs, smoke bombs, nerve/tear gas, laser torch and first aid kit.
Batgirl(Cassie)- grapple devices, nightvision, batarangs and a first aid kit.
Nightwing- combat sticks, line gun, nightvision, smoke grenades, razor wings

vs

Team Marvel:

Daredevil- Billy clubs
Captain America- shield
The Punisher- dual high impact assault rifles, silenced UZI, Mossberg pump shotgun, kevlar suit and 3 grenades.

jollyjim311
Marvel.

braz
how so? the way i see it, Batman could take Cap for awhile, Batgirl could beat DD after a good fight while Nightwing beats the Punisher. then they all just team up on Cap n rape him BS 7/10

doctorstrongbad
I like who you gave the bat Squad uber more equpiment and weapons, very fair. lol
Marvel still takes it. Cap has the leadership, DD can hold his own, and punisher does what he does best, kills things.

Wally West
Anyone on in the Bat team could take out Punisher fairly quickly, and Cass could probably beat DareDevil or Cap. With all the equipment and prep the Bat-family should definatly take it.

StarsNeverFall7
1 hour prep? In gotham?

Bat Squad, and probably fairly easily.

Only thing really able to judge off of would be crossovers in this situation. Batman has beaten Cap(granted it was by fan vote), and he has also snuck behind and followed DD without his knowing.

In a city where the whole team is familiar, espically the leader Batman gives them another large advantage. Punisher can't hit what he can't see, and well in Gotham, he isn't going to be seeing any of these three. Daredevil is good, but well sadly it's Batman need we say more, and with Nightwing being 2nd only to him...daredevil won't last that long. Then there's Cap, he would put up a good fight, and that sheild is a pain in the ass. He will though eventually fall to the trio..

Bat Squad 9/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wally West
Anyone on in the Bat team could take out Punisher fairly quickly, and Cass could probably beat DareDevil or Cap. With all the equipment and prep the Bat-family should definatly take it.

That depends on Franks showings. Frank has gone toe to toe with DD and Bullseye; Cass could beat DD and Cap....explain. She would probably beat Frank but not the others.

golem370
Batman with all of this
kevlar breast plate, comm device/earphone in kevlar-lined cowl, nightvision lenses, primary and secondary grapple devices with jumplines, concussion greandes, exploding batarangs, auto tracking batarangs, shuriken, flashbangs, smoke bombs, nerve/tear gas, laser torch and first aid kit.

&

Daredevil with his billy Club

braz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I like who you gave the bat Squad uber more equpiment and weapons, very fair. lol
Marvel still takes it. Cap has the leadership, DD can hold his own, and punisher does what he does best, kills things.

?

thats just his standard equipment in his utility belt..and DD and Cap only happen to carry a billy club and a shield. its not tipping the scale any way here.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by braz
?

thats just his standard equipment in his utility belt..and DD and Cap only happen to carry a billy club and a shield. its not tipping the scale any way here.

That is his standard equipment? The punisher needs more grenades. In gotham they have home tuff. Any place else, marvel would team would win.

golem370
Weapons: Captain America's Shield is his primary, and usually only weapon. A concave disk about 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds, it is made of a unique Vibranium-Steel alloy that has never been duplicated. The Shield was cast by American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain, who was contracted by the U.S. government to create an impenetrable substance to use for tanks during World War II. During his experiments, MacLain combined Vibranium with a Steel alloy he was working with and created the disc-shaped shield. MacLain was never able to duplicate the process due to his inability identify a still unknown factor that played a role in it. The shield was awarded to Captain America by the government several months after the beginning of his career.

The shield has great aerodynamic properties: it is able to slice through the air with minimal wind resistance and deflection of path. Its great overall resilience, combined with its natural concentric stiffness, enables it to rebound from objects with minimal loss of angular momentum. It is virtually indestructible: it is resistant to penetration, temperature extremes, and the entire electromagnetic spectrum of radiation. The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding

braz
Originally posted by golem370
Weapons: Captain America's Shield is his primary, and usually only weapon. A concave disk about 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds, it is made of a unique Vibranium-Steel alloy that has never been duplicated. The Shield was cast by American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain, who was contracted by the U.S. government to create an impenetrable substance to use for tanks during World War II. During his experiments, MacLain combined Vibranium with a Steel alloy he was working with and created the disc-shaped shield. MacLain was never able to duplicate the process due to his inability identify a still unknown factor that played a role in it. The shield was awarded to Captain America by the government several months after the beginning of his career.

The shield has great aerodynamic properties: it is able to slice through the air with minimal wind resistance and deflection of path. Its great overall resilience, combined with its natural concentric stiffness, enables it to rebound from objects with minimal loss of angular momentum. It is virtually indestructible: it is resistant to penetration, temperature extremes, and the entire electromagnetic spectrum of radiation. The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding

Batman'd dodge it. stick out tongue

Tassadar
Why give Punisher 3 grenades when he only needs one to kill the entire opposing team? He could just wait until they all closed to h2h and toss a frag in their midst. Boom, team Marvel wins, even though Cap and DD are just as dead as the Bat squad.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Why give Punisher 3 grenades when he only needs one to kill the entire opposing team? He could just wait until they all closed to h2h and toss a frag in their midst. Boom, team Marvel wins, even though Cap and DD are just as dead as the Bat squad.

u think theyre gunna be dumb enought to all stick in one little cluster..? hell no, theyre gunna be hiding on rooftops and in alleys watin for them to strike. then when the time comes and they least expect it, they attack and pwn. Batman stalemates Cap for awhile, which is all he needs, Nightwing>Punisher and Batgril>DD, and then they combine to rape the boy scout.

inamilist

The Punisher- dual high impact assault rifles, silenced UZI, Mossberg pump shotgun, kevlar suit and 3 grenades.

Its a sad day when a man packing not just one, but 2 assault rifles, A shotty and grenades can't take out 3 targets who don't have guns.

TheEvilHex
i dont think batgirl could kick DDs ass he almost beat Wolverine in Wolverine #24 v 3 and batgirl is nowhere close to Wolverines lvl. Cap takes out the batman. nightwing drops Frank but Cap and DD take down nightwing in no time. I give this one to Marvel 6/10

TheEvilHex
i dont think batgirl could kick DDs ass he almost beat Wolverine in Wolverine #24 v 3 and batgirl is nowhere close to Wolverines lvl. Cap takes out the batman. nightwing drops Frank but Cap and DD take down nightwing in no time. I give this one to Marvel 6/10

Dreampanther
Originally posted by TheEvilHex

Which Batgirl are you talking about?

Juntai
Bat team ftw.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Which Batgirl are you talking about? Cassie

guy222
1 hour of preparation time. in Gotham.

Bat Squad:

Batman- kevlar breast plate, comm device/earphone in kevlar-lined cowl, nightvision lenses, primary and secondary grapple devices with jumplines, concussion greandes, exploding batarangs, auto tracking batarangs, shuriken, flashbangs, smoke bombs, nerve/tear gas, laser torch and first aid kit.
Batgirl(Cassie)- grapple devices, nightvision, batarangs and a first aid kit.
Nightwing- combat sticks, line gun, nightvision, smoke grenades, razor wings

vs

Team Marvel:

Daredevil- Billy clubs
Captain America- shield

team marvel

braz
explain.

Soljer
The sad truth is that Batman'd pull his 'hide from Superman' mumbo jumbo, and Flashbang/nerve gas the other three combatants.

Team Marvel are still human, they are still effected by such attacks.

Putting this fight in Gotham and giving an hour of preparation time just cements the Batsquad's win.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
The sad truth is that Batman'd pull his 'hide from Superman' mumbo jumbo, and Flashbang/nerve gas the other three combatants.

Team Marvel are still human, they are still effected by such attacks.

Putting this fight in Gotham and giving an hour of preparation time just cements the Batsquad's win.

well yea, he is stealthy, but i think it would be a better fight than that. but they still pull off a small majority win though IMO 6-7/10

Soljer
well yea, he is stealthy, but i think it would be a better fight than that. but they still pull off a small majority win though IMO 6-7/10

In my opinion, if it were a straight up fight, no prep, no homefield advantage, the Bat team would win a slight majority.

With the prep time, and being in Gotham for the fight? The Batteam stomps.

beta ray bob
it's rather unfair that this is in gotham because team marvel would not know the city at all giving gbat people the advantage from the start, although batman, batgirl, and nightwing don't kill people that often. punisher kills people by the dozens, dare devil sometimes, batman would be trying not to kill them and punither just shoots batman in the head as soon as he sees him( he has amazing reflexes{but i guess u already knew that}) then the other two are as good as dead

Priest
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
thumb up

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by beta ray bob
it's rather unfair that this is in gotham because team marvel would not know the city at all giving gbat people the advantage from the start, although batman, batgirl, and nightwing don't kill people that often. punisher kills people by the dozens, dare devil sometimes, batman would be trying not to kill them and punither just shoots batman in the head as soon as he sees him( he has amazing reflexes{but i guess u already knew that}) then the other two are as good as dead thumb up thumb up thumb up

braz
Originally posted by beta ray bob
it's rather unfair that this is in gotham because team marvel would not know the city at all giving gbat people the advantage from the start, although batman, batgirl, and nightwing don't kill people that often. punisher kills people by the dozens, dare devil sometimes, batman would be trying not to kill them and punither just shoots batman in the head as soon as he sees him( he has amazing reflexes{but i guess u already knew that}) then the other two are as good as dead

so, that doesnt mean they'll lose, they can still go for the KO like they do to everyone else.
and how is Punisher gunna shoot Batman in the head when he doesnt even know where he is? i mean, if he can hide from Superman, im sure he can stay away from the Punisher and attack before he even knows whats goin on.

Soljer
1. Batman can hide his presence from the likes of Superman and did he also not hide while within Spectre's sanctum?

2. He is IN GOTHAM. He knows those streets backwards and forwards, blindfolded, and spun around ten times. If he doesn't want to be found there, he won't be.

3. The Punisher, Daredevil, and Cap are all still human. Nerve agents work nicely.

Or, hell, if Bats want to be a prick about it, he just calls in the batjet and guns the ****s down from a lofty safety.

Batman ALONE has a shot at these three in Gotham, with prep.

The DC three have a shot at the Marvel three OUTSIDE of Gotham, and WITHOUT prep.

When you combine the two situations? This is going to DC.

braz
pretty much.

Darth Martin
Bat Sqaud has the clear advantage here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.