Venom vs. Carnage vs. Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evo
ding ding, let the fight begin

Redatom65
it should be Venom and Carange v.s Toxin. Toxin ftw

masterbruce
I really don't like Toxin, his face is so retarded looking.

Carnage and Venom ftw.

Redatom65
which one? Its a melee not 2 v.s 1 here amigo

Evo
I could see Venom teaming up with Carnage against Toxin, but I could also see either Venom or Carnage betraying the other.

Soljer
Carnage AND Venom against Toxin would be the better fight.

Toxin takes this three way.

guy222
Originally posted by Evo
ding ding, let the fight begin

team loses

Reaper777
toxin wins

Utrigita
agree with Reaper and guy222 sich the symbiote toxin is number 1000 spawn from the first symbiote and since venom is stronger then spiderman and carnage is stronger then spiderman and venom combined and Toxin is stronger than venom and Carnage + spiderman combined he will we a fight against them even if they are combined big grin

Jvenom
Only one symbiote has shown to be able to tangle witht the likes of The Thing,Hulk, Juggernaut, and Superman. Venom (Eddie Brock) for the win.

spidey-dude
carnage

Decay
you cant be talking about the fight venom had with the juggernaut where he was just beat on from start to finish in front of his girlfriend.

xmeat
Originally posted by Decay
you cant be talking about the fight venom had with the juggernaut where he was just beat on from start to finish in front of his girlfriend.

umm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.