Is life really short?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I doubt it strongly. You see, It might seem short mentally but its really long. Me, with a great memory of my whole life makes me think that my life has been very long, therefore life is proven to be very very long. Im just tired of hearing "ZOMG!!!111 Life iis sso SHORTA!1" When it really isnt. I remeber when I was in kindergarden and I remember how long it was. Then each year I think of was very long for me. I have done alot in life, and still feel life going by slow. So, I say Life is Long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by JacopeX
I doubt it strongly. You see, It might seem short mentally but its really long. Me, with a great memory of my whole life makes me think that my life has been very long, therefore life is proven to be very very long. Im just tired of hearing "ZOMG!!!111 Life iis sso SHORTA!1" When it really isnt. I remeber when I was in kindergarden and I remember how long it was. Then each year I think of was very long for me. I have done alot in life, and still feel life going by slow. So, I say Life is Long. roll eyes (sarcastic)
yeha as you grow older, life moves faster smokin'

Strangelove
Days may be long, but the years go fast sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
Days may be long, but the years go fast sad
Beautiful... love

~Da Rev~

Barker
Says the 15 year old. yawn

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker
Says the 15 year old. yawn funny

I was thinking something along the same lines.

.............says the 20 year old. ermmcry

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/zzzzdirtysancheznose.jpg

MR.Grum
Is life really short? no life is long tourter with small breathers and a supprise end

Barker
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Is life really short? no life is long tourter with small breathers and a supprise end
Shallow, dude.

MR.Grum
Shallow, dude. hey its kinda accurate dont you think.

Barker
hey its kinda accurate dont you think.
I kinda can't understand it at all. confused

MR.Grum
I kinda can't understand it at all. confused try looking at a dead guys life from birth to death and you tell me if its was long or short good or bad

Röland
try looking at a dead guys life from birth to death and you tell me if its was long or short good or bad

ummm....okay no expression

Barker
try looking at a dead guys life from birth to death and you tell me if its was long or short good or bad
no expression

MR.Grum
most of them are gona be prity bad i can tell ya that

Mywi
Life is friggin short and yet I waste my time here on KMC. ermm

Blah.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Mywi

Blah. indeed but still its sorta long

Punkyhermy
"had we but world enough, and time."

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
"had we but world enough, and time." time is not but a limit on your body

Scythe
Life is short, if you're a corndog...

Legendary Thor
life is short if you like to smoke

Storm
Life might seem short in the sense that it can all be over and done with tomorrow.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42

...p-proven?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
...p-proven? By me?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mywi

Blah. You know why I am in KMC, because I have about 80-100 years left of my natural life probably.

a year= 31 556 926 Sec.

Month= 2 629 743.83 Sec.

A day= 86 400 Sec.

31,556,926 x 80-100= ALOT OF TIME!!!!!!

Bardock42
By me?

N-no?

Dr. Badass420
N-no?
w-what t-the f-****?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
w-what t-the f-****?

I am commenting on the fact that he obviously didn't prove anything. And that "short" as well as "long" are undefined and merely subjective in such a case. Life is short if you think you should live a thousand years.

Matter of the fact is, that life is neither actually, not short or long. It is jsut a period of time, for everyone different.

Dr. Badass420
I am commenting on the fact that he obviously didn't prove anything. And that "short" as well as "long" are undefined and merely subjective in such a case. Life is short if you think you should live a thousand years.

Matter of the fact is, that life is neither actually, not short or long. It is jsut a period of time, for everyone different.
no I meant, 'whats with the stutter?'

and as for my opinoin, life is long, it's the longest thing you'll ever do eek!

Bardock42
no I meant, 'whats with the stutter?'

and as for my opinoin, life is long, it's the longest thing you'll ever do eek!

I-it signifies irritation in the face of stupidity.

Dr. Badass420
I-it signifies irritation in the face of stupidity.
oh, ok then stick out tongue

Bardock42
oh, ok then stick out tongue

I am glad we had this talk.

Dr. Badass420
I am glad we had this talk.
Agreed shifty

bogen
yes and no, it appears shot in retrospec but is infact long to live with at times, also keep in mind that if you are mentally occupied time will fly, as the saying goes " time flys when your having fun"

InnerRise
You know why I am in KMC, because I have about 80-100 years left of my natural life probably.

a year= 31 556 926 Sec.

Month= 2 629 743.83 Sec.

A day= 86 400 Sec.

31,556,926 x 80-100= ALOT OF TIME!!!!!! Not exactly. The average mean for the lifespan of a male would say otherwise. You don't actually have 80-100 years left to live.

More like 50-60 ermm

Not so long huh.

You better get started on those things that you want to do in life before it's too late. closedeyes

Bloigen
Im just tired of hearing "ZOMG!!!111 Life iis sso SHORTA!1"

Honestly, who throws a shoe? says that?

JacopeX
Originally posted by InnerRise

More like 50-60 ermm laughing

right. Ive already seen the average life span and it can go up to 70-80. I think I can live up to those years if I stay as healthy as possible.

Floigen
laughing

right. Ive already seen the average life spance and it can go up to 70-80. I think I can live up to those years if I stay as healthy as possible.

If you get hit by a bus I doubt being healthy will help.

Me, on the other hand, am immune to all forms of transport. So yes, I will live forever.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Floigen
If you get hit by a bus I doubt being healthy will help.

Me, on the other hand, am immune to all forms of transport. So yes, I will live forever. So am I, you know why?

Look both ways before crossing. wink

Rogue Jedi
yeha as you grow older, life moves faster smokin'
not true, not all the time, anyway.

Floigen
So am I, you know why?

Look both ways before crossing. wink

That doesn't help, it just makes you look retarded. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
if things in your life are going well, then life moves fast. if you are in a slump, or depressed, things tend to move more slowly.

JacopeX
That doesn't help, it just makes you look retarded. thumb up How? Because im not an idiot that gets hit by a bus everyday? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I bet your reason would be a stupid as your posts anyway. big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if things in your life are going well, then life moves fast. if you are in a slump, or depressed, things tend to move more slowly. Im sorry but......I really happy with life and I move along on my way to a great dream playing in many countries, traveling. But I do have depression at times so I dont know.

Floigen
How? Because im not an idiot that gets hit by a bus everyday? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I bet your reason would be a stupid as your posts anyway. big grin

Sorry but I don't know anyone that gets hit by a bus everyday...they must be very unlucky.

And my posts aren't stupid, they are pointless. thumb up

JacopeX
Sorry but I don't know anyone that gets hit by a bus everyday...they must be very unlucky.

And my posts aren't stupid, they are pointless. thumb up Same shit.

And why the hel ldo you even come up with that. I never got hit by a bus, nor a car because I know what I am doing.

Floigen
I never got hit by a bus, nor a car because I know what I am doing.

You don't need to really "know what to do", traffic lights are there to be used. no expression

JacopeX
That is why you look both ways for the lights as well. Duh!

Floigen
That is why you look both ways for the lights as well. Duh!

You know you cross when the little dude turns green? If you know that, there is no need to look both ways. thumb up

JacopeX
You know, where I live, people dont give a **** now days.

Floigen
You know, where I live, people dont give a **** now days.

Sorry, I don't live in the Ghetto. I have no need to look both ways. no expression

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
not true, not all the time, anyway.
there are always exceptions, smartass stick out tongue

soin2cal
when people say that life is short, it sounds weird. Though thinking about it, it is actually shortish.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by soin2cal
when people say that life is short, it sounds weird. Though thinking about it, it is actually shortish.
compared to what? like i said before, its the longest thing you are EVER going to do no expression

Bloigen
compared to what? like i said before, its the longest thing you are EVER going to do no expression

Nah, I plan on being dead for a while.

soin2cal
Yes agreed. However when you consider how quick it goes, its so short.
Though yes in general of course it isbig grin

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Bloigen
Nah, I plan on being dead for a while.
you smartass, you haermm

Yes agreed. However when you consider how quick it goes, its so short.
Though yes in general of course it isbig grin
you know what I meant ermm

Bloigen
you smartass, you haermm

I gotz mad skillz.

soin2cal
Nope i didntstick out tongue

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Bloigen
I gotz mad skillz.
LT ME SE THM herbcry

soin2cal
english

Floigen
Life is quite short, then my friend, you die.

Yeah, you die!

soin2cal
Dont mention it.

Dr. Badass420
english
mhm Negro, please

JacopeX
Sorry, I don't live in the Ghetto. I have no need to look both ways. no expression I dont live in the ghetto.

Dr. Badass420
I dont live in the ghetto.
surprise surprise ermm
where im from people "give a **** now days." no expression

InnerRise
mhm Negro, please Racist miffed

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by InnerRise
Racist miffed

it was a jokebanhigh

The Pict

Doubt you'll have this attitude in like 30 years time.

AOR

I concur yes

JacopeX
Originally posted by The Pict
Doubt you'll have this attitude in like 30 years time. Wanna bet. wink And no, i am not being foolish actually.

Dr. Badass420
Wanna bet. wink And no, i am not being foolish actually.
i will bet against you if PICT wont

JacopeX
i will bet against you if PICT wont Ill bet my months salary!

Dr. Badass420
Ill bet my months salary!
well 30 years from now the normal human would say that their life is too short, but i forgot, you're mental shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.