Since ya'll know Hulk destroys Thor and BRB in H2H, what about this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
Since ya'll know that Hulk will utterly destroy Thor and Beta Ray Bill without their plastic hammers in a hand to hand battle, how about this scenario to make it at least a fair fight.

Hulk vs Thor with Mjolnir with Belt of Strength and Power Gem, Crazy Horse Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Enraged Drunken Immortal Hercules with Mace

This 1 vs 3 should at least make the Hulk work a bit for the victory. What says ya'll? Who wins, the Hulk or the 3 "Immortal" warriors who claim to be the greatest fighters in their respective realms?

Symmetric Chaos
xmeat sock

Redatom65
sounds like a bad cough you got there friend....

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Since ya'll know that Hulk will utterly destroy Thor and Beta Ray Bill without their plastic hammers in a hand to hand battle, how about this scenario to make it at least a fair fight.

Hulk vs Thor with Mjolnir with Belt of Strength and Power Gem, Crazy Horse Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Enraged Drunken Immortal Hercules with Mace

This 1 vs 3 should at least make the Hulk work a bit for the victory. What says ya'll? Who wins, the Hulk or the 3 "Immortal" warriors who claim to be the greatest fighters in their respective realms?

i am so amazed at this...

damn...thats all i can say...lol

bigbran
Originally posted by Hulk rules all

This 1 vs 3 should at least make the Hulk work a bit for the victory. What says ya'll? Who wins, the Hulk or the 3 "Immortal" warriors who claim to be the greatest fighters in their respective realms? Wow, Thor would most likely kill him.

This would seem like a spite thread if you weren't so dumb.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
Wow, Thor would most likely kill him.

This would seem like a spite thread if you weren't so dumb. laughing laughing

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
xmeat sock
Seems more like DevilGoblin to me, but you might be right. Which ever one it actually is though, has now become the absolute most PATHETIC individual I've ever encountered on the boards other than Basti0n.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Seems more like DevilGoblin to me, but you might be right. Which ever one it actually is though, has now become the absolute most PATHETIC individual I've ever encountered on the boards other than Basti0n.

xmeat is probably DevilGoblin too come to think of it

DigiMark007
He's actually clean. But this is still getting closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.