Balrog runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This is no ordinary gauntlet match for the boxer. Balrog has to go through the entire roster of boxers from Super Punch-Out from the Super Nintendo.

The idea came to me while I was playing it on my emulator.

Darkstorm Zero
Wow... thats lot of boxers.... err..... hmm. not too sure really, maybe Super Macho Man? or Sandman... Argh, I dunno!

If this included the cast of the original Punchout from the NES, I'd love to see him make it to Tyson.

beta ray bob
balrog is the winner

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Wow... thats lot of boxers.... err..... hmm. not too sure really, maybe Super Macho Man? or Sandman... Argh, I dunno!

If this included the cast of the original Punchout from the NES, I'd love to see him make it to Tyson.

Okay. I'll allow it. But Balrog will have to fight both Tyson and Mr. Dream.

lightness
dragon chan would start jumping off the top rope and throwing unblockable flying kicks. I always wonder why he can kick in that game but dragon chan rules

beta ray bob
balrog knocked out a ELEPHANT in one blow anyone trying to block that will be completely... dead more or less all balrog needs is one punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.