Water, Fuel of the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Interesting video below, I wonder how long it will take for the Oil companies to buy the patent and shut this invention down.

http://thatvideosite.com/video/2602

tabby999
"Fossil Fuels: Use us and nobody gets hurt"

PVS
i remember reading articles which seemed to debunk this as a power source.
whatever the case, from what they pointed out, the amount of power required to convert water to energy renders it all pointless.

Robtard
Didn't you watch "The Saint" starring Val Kilmer?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't you watch "The Saint" starring Val Kilmer?
good movie. damn russians.

reggie_jax
edited

doan_m
I was always quite partial to ethanol fuel. And i'm not to keen on using water for fuel(hydro bill concerns and all stick out tongue)

AngryManatee
The Saint was talking about Cold Fusion,, not water power. The water is only used for it's Tritium and Deuterium to start a fusion reaction.

Strangelove
hmm I don't think there's any combustion to be had in water....

Unless you're talking about carbonated water eek!

Rogue Jedi
i drink tap water.

amity75
When I was at school there was an urban legend that a local guy had perfected a way to make his car engine run on water and that one of the big oil companies paid him bzillions of pounds to keep his mouth shut.

Robtard
Originally posted by amity75
When I was at school there was an urban legend that a local guy had perfected a way to make his car engine run on water and that one of the big oil companies paid him bzillions of pounds to keep his mouth shut.

The oil companies would hire an assassin/cleaner first before they paid some slub "billions of pounds".

tabby999
Originally posted by Strangelove
hmm I don't think there's any combustion to be had in water....

Unless you're talking about carbonated water eek!

thats the plan, the car is propelled by a machine that replicates the opening of a can of coke a thousand times a second, the little "psssst" pushes the car. Not very fast but damn its good for the environment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.