Rune King Thor Vs Full power Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
Who wins?

tyrant and galactus almost even odin thought galactus was a celestial

smile

rune king thor w/runes and odin power ftw

celestialdemon
Don't know how powerful Rune King Thor was. He was obviously more powerful than Odin but so was Galactus, which is where FP Tyrant is at. Until I see RKT take on a cosmic being, I'll say Tyrant.

Soljer
Rune King Thor was arguably twice as powerful as Odin. Many people have argued that Odin and Galactus are on comparable levels, which would be Rune King Thor and Galactus would HAVE to at LEAST be comparable.

I dunno, though. I don't think there are enough feats from Rune King Thor to put him on Galactus' level.

Priest
it would be a good match, im leaning towards tyrant.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't think there are enough feats from Rune King Thor to put him on Galactus' level. thumb up

Supreme being
Come on people more of you most have an opinion on this fight.

juggernaut66666
Tyrant.

boriquaking55
I'm leaning towards Tyrant as well.

Supreme being
Come on people more of you most have an opinion on this fight.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Tyrant.

TricksterPriest
Tyrant. I haven't seen Thor casually destroy galaxies in a battle against Galactus. Plus, Galactus was way higher up than Odin in the power scales.

Utrigita
Tyrant takes this (he doesn't loses energy while fighting) smile

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tyrant. I haven't seen Thor casually destroy galaxies in a battle against Galactus. Plus, Galactus was way higher up than Odin in the power scales.

i saw galactus losing to t&a

and he still can't remove the energy from the fallen one wink

Utrigita
and thats because it isn't cosmic energy but black energy, shall we call the fallen one a experiment gone bad???

Supreme being
Originally posted by Utrigita
and thats because it isn't cosmic energy but black energy, shall we call the fallen one a experiment gone bad???

Yeah and besides his believed to be Galactus first Herald.

Utrigita
doesn't quiet get that who was the first tyrant ore Fallen one some say that Tyrant was createt in Galactus own image don't know about Fallen one but who was the first ???

Supreme being
Originally posted by Utrigita
doesn't quiet get that who was the first tyrant ore Fallen one some say that Tyrant was createt in Galactus own image don't know about Fallen one but who was the first ???

I dont think Tyrant was ever a Herald of Galactus he was created by Galactus but i am not sure for what purpose.

Mider999
tyrent would own him.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Mider999
tyrent would own him.

Well there are those who would disagree, certain members on this forum seem to have the idea in their heads that odin and galactus are equals or close a claim i dispute.

celestialdemon
I dont think Tyrant was ever a Herald of Galactus he was created by Galactus but i am not sure for what purpose.

Correct. Tyrant was created to be a companion to Galactus. Fallen One was Galactus' first official herald.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Soljer
Rune King Thor was arguably twice as powerful as Odin. Many people have argued that Odin and Galactus are on comparable levels, which would be Rune King Thor and Galactus would HAVE to at LEAST be comparable.

I dunno, though. I don't think there are enough feats from Rune King Thor to put him on Galactus' level.

Twice is a bit much don't you think? I'd place RKT at cube being level imo.

Tyrant wins the majority.

Utrigita
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Correct. Tyrant was created to be a companion to Galactus. Fallen One was Galactus' first official herald.

Then I get it but unlike his creator (Galactus) he was bend on conquest, unlike Galactus how just wanted to survive, and they feast on the same energy byt in a different manner right? so everytime galactus feed Tyrant whould grow less powerfull? (not sure)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.