Champion with Power Gem vs Hulk(Onslaught version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins? confused

masterbruce
Onslaught Hulk

qqqqqqq
unbelievable...

DevilGoblin
Onslaught Hulk

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
unbelievable...
Nah. stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins? confused hulk will win. because you can never defeat a GOD

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
hulk will win. because you can never defeat a GOD sampunch

Show me an instance where Hulk has EVER destroyed a planet with a single punch, and I'll say he can beat Champion.

Until then,

Champ takes this 10/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
sampunch

Show me an instance where Hulk has EVER destroyed a planet with a single punch, and I'll say he can beat Champion.

Until then,

Champ takes this 10/10.

To be fair, the Hulk did destroy a very large asteroid with a single punch. I believe the narration claimed it was twice the size of Earth, though the artistic depiction showed it more as the size of a cruise ship.

So you get into the debate over narration vs. artistic depiction. Narration usually wins that one, erm.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins? confused

onslaught hulk

champion couln't beat thanos, he barely beat benji

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
To be fair, the Hulk did destroy a very large asteroid with a single punch. I believe the narration claimed it was twice the size of Earth, though the artistic depiction showed it more as the size of a cruise ship.

So you get into the debate over narration vs. artistic depiction. Narration usually wins that one, erm.
I take it that that was just the part that he flew through and they didn't really show the whole size of the asteroid. If they had, Hulk would only look like a dot in the picture.
Originally posted by guy222
onslaught hulk

He didn't have the gem at that time. Not to mention he only lost because he didn't want to kill Thing and forfeited.

FearOfBlood
if you mean Onslaught Hulk = the Savage Hulk who beat Onslaught in the slugfest, he would beat Champion (not easy fight)

Onslaught Hulk takes the majority here.

ThePittman
With the Gem, Champion all day and every day.

FearOfBlood
sampunch

Until then,

Champ takes this 10/10.

the Hulk shatters an asteroid calculated to be twice the size of Earth. MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #52

the narration says " twice the size of the Earth"

i'm waiting for you to say : "Ehi guys, Onslaught Hulk should beat the champion!"

(just for the record: he was the weakest of hulk incarnations: Mr Fixit aka the Grey Hulk)

Kutulu
onslaught hulk

Champion had the strength to beat Thanos, but not the wits. Being out-witted is not a concern that Champion will have to worry about while facing the Hulk.

Champion wins.

Kallark-Kent
Champion with the power gem wins. Unlimited power via mystical gem>Gamma Radiation.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Champion had the strength to beat Thanos, but not the wits. Being out-witted is not a concern that Champion will have to worry about while facing the Hulk.

Champion wins.

i agree w/the first statement

roughrider
Originally posted by Soljer

Asteroid is a loose piece of jagged rock. Not like destroying a planet with a punch.
Champion takes majority, at the very least.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by roughrider
Asteroid is a loose piece of jagged rock. Not like destroying a planet with a punch.

yes, like destroying a planet twice the size of the earth

celestialdemon
Champion wins this. Hulk isn't nearly smart enough to win. He will try to physically defeat Champion, and with the Power Gem, Champion can fight forever with infinite strength.

boriquaking55
Champion with Power Gem would decimate all versions of the Hulk......

AT THE SAME TIME.

Thanos only beat him by outsmarting him - Champ+Gem is invincible physically. Hulk's only shot is if he's Professor Hulk and comes up with an ingenious plan to outsmart Champ. Nobody short of high-end abstract being could overpower him physically - and even that is highly debatable.

Champ 999/1000 - Prof Hulk would get him once with his smarts :P

Edit:Champion is a jobber, I know.

But written well, not even.....say.....Trion Juggs should be able to overpower the Power Gem.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by masterbruce
Onslaught Hulk loses badly

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Champion with Power Gem would decimate all versions of the Hulk......

AT THE SAME TIME.

laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
laughing
Did you know that the power gem allows the user to tap into source of infinite power?

Accel
Considering it was 2X as abig as Earth AND it was the weakest incarnation, I'd it's at least as impressive as destroying a planet with a punch, if not more so.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
laughing

laughing all you want.

One Infinity Gem > all incarnations of Hulk.

It's not even debateable

Accel
Course it is. This gem gives its user unlitmited strength. Hulk also has that.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Accel

Hulk's strength is tied to his anger - nobody can have infinite anger. So wrong.

Hulk also doesn't have is Champ's billions of years of fighting skills and experience.

Champ 10/10

/thread already

boriquaking55

Nope - you guys don't even have a clear understanding of Hulk's power.

Hulk's strength is tied to his anger - nobody can have infinite anger. So wrong. Hulk DOES NOT have infinite strength.

Hulk also doesn't have is Champ's billions of years of fighting skills and experience.

Champ 10/10

/thread already

Accel
Nope - you guys don't even have a clear understanding of Hulk's power.

Hulk's strength is tied to his anger - nobody can have infinite anger. So wrong. Hulk DOES NOT have infinite strength.

Champ 10/10

/thread already
Basically, as long as he's fighting, Hulk can get stronger. His anger and adrenaline basically trigger it.

And for all his "experience," the Champ has pretty crappy fighting skills.

Galan007
Course it is. This gem gives its user unlitmited strength. Hulk also has that. The Power Gem gives it's user MUCH more then "unlimited strength". The Power Gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects (it's basically the infinite battery supply for all the other Gems, and is what allows them to be used to their full capability).

Bottom line is that there is nothing that Hulk could do that would physically harm Champ.

ThePittman

Accel
The Power Gem gives it's user MUCH more then "unlimited strength". The Power Gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects (it's basically the infinite battery supply for all the other Gems, and is what allows them to be used to their full capability).

Bottom line is that there is nothing that Hulk could do that would physically harm Champ.
From pvirtually every time I've ever seen the gem, it's onyl served as a physical power boost for it's user. If it can boost the other gems, great, but I've never seen it serve any other purpose on it's own.

Accel

Galan007
From pvirtually every time I've ever seen the gem, it's onyl served as a physical power boost for it's user. If it can boost the other gems, great, but I've never seen it serve any other purpose on it's own. Warlock, using only the power Gem, has owned Dr. Strange (whom has all of his artifacts).

But your right, you normally only see it give beings unlimited power/invulnerability.

Even so, what could Hulk do that would harm Champ?

Accel
Warlock, using only the power Gem, has owned Dr. Strange (whom has all of his artifacts).

But your right, you normally only see it give beings unlimited power/invulnerability.

Even so, what could Hulk do that would harm Champ?
He owned Strange with just one gem, even though Strange stalemated with the IG before? Hmmm, sounds somewhat inconsistent.

boriquaking55
Galan, people need to visit the Infinity Gems respect thread you posted.

I sense total lack of respect or knowledge here sad

Galan007
He owned Strange with just one gem, even though Strange stalemated with the IG before? Hmmm, sounds somewhat inconsistent. When has Strange EVER stalemated the IG?Originally posted by boriquaking55
Galan, people need to visit the Infinity Gems respect thread you posted.

I sense total lack of respect or knowledge here sad I was just thinking the exact same thing.

boriquaking55
When has Strange EVER stalemated the IG?

He's talking about the time Strange tried to bind the gauntlet on Nebula at the end of the IG series.

Didn't work too well - Nebula (who was inexperienced with the power) easily overpowered Strange's hex.

ThePittman

Galan007
He's talking about the time Strange tried to bind the gauntlet on Nebula at the end of the IG series.

Didn't work too well - Nebula (who was inexperienced with the power) easily overpowered Strange's hex. laughing

Strange didn't do sh*t to Nebula with the IG.

Scans of that incident will be in my respect thread shortly.

Accel
When has Strange EVER stalemated the IG?
During IG Saga. It's become a pretty popular moment thanks to long pig.

Accel

ThePittman
I don't think it's really that simple, but then again, it's all speculation from here to say either way. If Drax could use the Gem then anyone could laughing

Accel
Originally posted by ThePittman
If Drax could use the Gem then anyone could laughing
I know that, but what I mean is, how can we say just how fast the rate of strength increase is from the gem?

ThePittman

Accel

boriquaking55
Strange stalemating the IG is a bullshit feat some fanboy concocted to make Strange look better

never happened smile

ThePittman

Accel
Strange stalemating the IG is a bullshit feat some fanboy concocted to make Strange look better

never happened smile
It was written by Starlin. Didn't the guy pretty much create Warlock?

boriquaking55
It was written by Starlin. Didn't the guy pretty much create Warlock?

Starlin did write that Thanos was going to kill everyone with a thermonuclear device on his belt a few pages later. Despite the fact that 4-5 of them would handle it with ease.

He was pretty inconsistent - I just threw my brain out of the window when I read the series.

celestialdemon
Strange didn't stalemate the IG. All that happened was Warlock used one gem at a time on Strange and Strange countered each one. If Warlock used them all at the same time like he did against the abstracts, Strange would have been put down with ease.

Galan007

never happened smile Check my respect thread in about 10-15 mins, and I'll show exactly what happened and put an end to that crap.

Galan007
Check out the last post in my respect thread....

Strange didn't even come close to stalemating Nebula /w/ IG roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437017_5-respect-the-infinity-gauntlet

boriquaking55
thanx Galan big grin

Galan007
thanx Galan big grin No problem. smile

roughrider
Considering it was 2X as abig as Earth AND it was the weakest incarnation, I'd it's at least as impressive as destroying a planet with a punch, if not more so.

Planets have gravitational fields, magma cores etc. An Asteroid is a piece of loose rock floating in zero gravity. You tell me which is easier to break apart, physically.

Accel
Check out the last post in my respect thread....

Strange didn't even come close to stalemating Nebula /w/ IG roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437017_5-respect-the-infinity-gauntlet
But he did stalemate Warlock w/ the IG, evem if only for a little while.

I would still find him using only one gem to all of a sudden to dominate Strange to be inconsistent.

Accel
Planets have gravitational fields, magma cores etc. An Asteroid is a piece of loose rock floating in zero gravity. You tell me which is easier to break apart, physically.
Which is why you have to keep in mind that this asteroid is still twice as big as Earth AND it was the Grey Hulk.

Whether busting a planet is slightly harder or not, you can't deny that the two are very comparable.

Galan007
But he did stalemate Warlock w/ the IG, evem if only for a little while.

I would still find him using only one gem to all of a sudden to dominate Strange to be inconsistent. First of all, Warlock used each Gem, one by one.. He NEVER used the Gems against Strange in Unison (A fact that LP "forgot" to put in his Dr. Strange respect thread).

Second, Warlock never tried to harm Strange with ANY of the Gems, except the Power Gem, and once he used that.... Strange was nothing.

I posted those scans in my respect thread a while ago.

roughrider
Which is why you have to keep in mind that this asteroid is still twice as big as Earth AND it was the Grey Hulk.

Whether busting a planet is slightly harder or not, you can't deny that the two are very comparable.

I believe that was the old Savage Hulk, not the Grey Hulk.

Accel
It was Fixit. He was making snide remarks the whole time.

ThePittman
Planets have gravitational fields, magma cores etc. An Asteroid is a piece of loose rock floating in zero gravity. You tell me which is easier to break apart, physically. Actually asteroids are composed of mostly rock and metal ore and are extremely dense and any object of mass has a gravitational field, the larger and denser the mass the greater the field. The Earth with it molten core basically wants to explode but the mass of the Earth and the gravitational force keeps it form doing so, if you disrupt this balance it very likely that it will explode.

Galan007
It was Fixit. He was making snide remarks the whole time. hum

Accel
hum
Question?

Galan007
Question? Yeah, what did you mean in that post?

Accel
Yeah, what did you mean in that post?
It was Mr. Fixit (aka Grey Hulk) who destroyed that asteroid that was 2X the size of Earth.

It was in response to RR's last post.

Galan007
It was Mr. Fixit (aka Grey Hulk) who destroyed that asteroid that was 2X the size of Earth.

It was in response to RR's last post. Ohhh ok.

I was wondering who Fixit was. Cause I didn't remember someone called Fixit ever possessing the IG. laughing out loud

guy222
Ohhh ok.

I was wondering who Fixit was. Cause I didn't remember someone called Fixit ever possessing the IG. laughing out loud

hey, ur on late

i watching my lakers

good ig thread

Galan007
good ig thread Thanks! becky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.