Who should be the next PM of the UK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
When that **** Blair finally fvcks off, who should take over until the next general election?

I don't wanna know who probably will, cos we all know that's almost certainly gonna be Brown, I wanna know who you think it should be.

Grimm22
Something I find funny about international politics, is that everyone cares who becomes president, but nobody really cares much about every other leader (unless they are a crazy dictator, I'm looking at you Iran and Venezuela)

Honestly, I have no idea who any of these guys are laughing

vintageSW77
Frank Sidebottom

Alliance
It seemed to me that Gordon Brown had already secured the office.

jaden101
best thing i ever seen regarding this was on the daily politics...the panel of people asked who they wanted said they didn't want Gordon Brown cause he is too old and too Scottish...so they opted for John Reid instead...who's Scottish...and older that Gordon Brown

quickshot
Why is John Prescott up there he does nothing useful, somenewspapers in england have columns asking you to see if he's done anything useful.

amity75
I know a fantastic story about John Reid but would probably be hung for treason if I revealed it here.

Fishy
Reveal it anyways, it's totally worth the risk.

And Brown for as far as I know already secured his position the second Blair leaves.

soin2cal
I dont know any of those LOL!

Fishy
Originally posted by soin2cal
I dont know any of those LOL!

Are you sure you are from England?

soin2cal
Well someone that lives in England doesnt necasarilly know a lot about the country.messed

mechmoggy
Did some body say Frank "Paper mache heed" Sidebottom?

Genius. Pure genius. thumb up

dirkdirden
George W Bush, you guys should suffer too.

soin2cal
Hmm i doubt thatlaughing out loud

smoker4
Lol, my mum went watching him a couple of months ago

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/cherryred/sleeves/cdmred143.jpg

Fishy
Well someone that lives in England doesnt necasarilly know a lot about the country.messed

You should at least know who is going to run the damned country.... Or likely, I mean it's a only a tiny little HUGE bit relevant to your life...

soin2cal
Does not bother me. Why would i care if i do not have anything to do with England?

Fishy
Does not bother me. Why would i care if i do not have anything to do with England?

You live in England, I would say you have something to do with England....

soin2cal
Yes living here. But saying as i do not like it i am not going to go finding out these things about here. I find more out about other countries, that i love, rather than this shitty country.
Though i do see what you mean. Whether you like where your living or not, everyone should really be concerned over the government. I admit, i want a good person running this country but to me its ran bad anyway.But no i do not generally get involved in anything here!

jaden101

laughing laughing laughing ...that is more true than you realise

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lord Coal
When that **** Blair finally fvcks off, who should take over until the next general election?

I don't wanna know who probably will, cos we all know that's almost certainly gonna be Brown, I wanna know who you think it should be.

...wish I could respond. ...don't know anyone being in the US n' all.

sad

WrathfulDwarf
I would vote for Ushgarak as PM. thumb up

soin2cal
Originally posted by BobbyD

sad here herestick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by BobbyD

sad

well in that case...were on the map next to where it says "here be dragons"...

vintageSW77
Originally posted by smoker4
Lol, my mum went watching him a couple of months ago

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/cherryred/sleeves/cdmred143.jpg

Fantastic

two pics of Man City fans in this one post

mechmoggy
My cousin looks exactly like Frank...

Ush would be a terrific PM. thumb up

Ushgarak
It has occurred to me over time that participating on message boards debars anyone from a high profile public job. Because everything you have ever said there is open for any tabloid hack to look at, and you can guarantee some of that won't look good.

§uffer§noopy
Especially if they get into your private messages.

smoker4
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Fantastic

two pics of Man City fans in this one post

Theres something you dont see everyday

tabby999
Yes living here. But saying as i do not like it i am not going to go finding out these things about here. I find more out about other countries, that i love, rather than this shitty country.
Though i do see what you mean. Whether you like where your living or not, everyone should really be concerned over the government. I admit, i want a good person running this country but to me its ran bad anyway.But no i do not generally get involved in anything here!

i think thats the point for knowing more about your country, whats the point of learning about other countrys and how great they are if your not happy with your own home, you dont have to live in the other places, England might not be so "shitty" if people did something itstead of telling everyone else how shit it is. Get involved or nothing will ever change.

By Crom!
Jade Goodey, I hear she has some interesting ideas on Asylum seekers and will be standing for the uneducated masses on a platform of aerobic videos, increased benefits for the unemployable and no schooling on council estates for all. shifty

Kram3r
I reckon you guys should have this bloke for a while, we've had enough of him down here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/67/John_Howard.jpg/451px-John_Howard.jpg

lord xyz
Originally posted by quickshot
Why is John Prescott up there he does nothing useful, somenewspapers in england have columns asking you to see if he's done anything useful. And he's retiring soon anyway.

soin2cal
I do never classify here as being my country, technically it isnt either. And especially not at heart. My country at heart is canada not here.Why would i get invoolved in a place i cannot bare?
Nah prefer to learn about the homes that are mostly mine, not somewhere i cannot stand. Dont give a shit about crappy UK.

Koenig
We should have a general election when TB steps down. wink

soin2cal
stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Koenig
We should have a general election when TB steps down. wink
I concur.

amity75
I'd forgotten how great Frank Sidebottom was. Personally I'd have Sir David Attenburgh as PM. Or John Lydon.

taste_u
edited

Lord Coal
Originally posted by amity75
I'd forgotten how great Frank Sidebottom was. Personally I'd have Sir David Attenburgh as PM. Or John Lydon.

John Lydon? That is who I think it is? Right?

BobbyD
Bring back Maggie. We loved her here in the States. smile

WrathfulDwarf
Anyone but not this fella:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/436585_1-who-is-this-boris-jonhson

jaden101
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Anyone but not this fella:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/436585_1-who-is-this-boris-jonhson

what are you talking about?....Boris is a legend...funniest politician ever

WrathfulDwarf
He's funny? Oh well, I'll take your word for it.

Ushgarak
Hell yes he's funny! I'd consider it...

WrathfulDwarf
I still consider you a fine candidate for PM Ushy babeh!. goof

Ushgarak
You couldn't ACTUALLY have Boris as PM, of course, because foreign policy wise it helps to have someone who can finish a sentence without being distracted by half a dozen other thoughts he has along the way.

That and I understand he once turned up to an EU foreign policy meeting in Strasbourg and loudly announced "Right, what are we talking about and how is it bad for Britain?"

But we need more MPs like him, for sure. Politicians are such a boring, staid bunch. Boris is the kind of personality that can get people interested.

Meanwhile, I thonk my first difficulty would be getting a seat based on my "Nothing important should ever happen before 10am" platform.

mechmoggy
Would it be inappropriate of me to make a joke about "passing a motion"?

amity75
Originally posted by Lord Coal
John Lydon? That is who I think it is? Right? Yep. Sir Johnny Rotten,

amity75
Originally posted by jaden101
what are you talking about?....Boris is a legend...funniest politician ever I'd take Boris as PM in a second. Did you see him in that charity football match when he headbutted that German politician in the groin? Maybe if Neville Chamberlain had dished out the same kind of treatment when he met Herr Hitler in the 1930's the world would have been a much better place.

Lord Coal
Boris is God. Long live Boris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.