Conan Team vs Marv's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Conan Team
Conan
Hellboy
Lizard
Kraven

vs

Marv's Team
Marv
Charlie 27- 6foot 555pounds 5 tons- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie-27
Bane
Tombstone

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Conan Team
Conan
Hellboy
Lizard
Kraven

vs

Marv's Team
Marv
Bane
Tombstone

marv's team ftw bane defeats conan

Soljer
Seems like Conan's team would kick quite a bit of ass.

boriquaking55
Wouldn't Lizard destroy the other team?

Isn't he class 10?

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Wouldn't Lizard destroy the other team?

Isn't he class 10?

Is he? I could have sworn that the Lizard was actually STRONGER than Spiderman.

Maybe not. Is he faster? I could have sworn I recall the Lizard being superior for one reason or another.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
Is he? I could have sworn that the Lizard was actually STRONGER than Spiderman.

Maybe not. Is he faster? I could have sworn I recall the Lizard being superior for one reason or another.

Well if he's stronger and faster than Spidey this thread is spite. Seriously, could you imagine Marv vs. Lizard. Massive stomp

golem370
What about Charlie 27 he would be tough to bring down.

boriquaking55
He'd probably be the only one with a shot. However, if Lizard is a class 20 - that would mean he lifts 40,000 lbs.

Say the average human can lift 200 lbs, which is generous because most people can't lift that. Anyways, Lizard @ class 20 would possess exactly 200 times the strength of the average person.

200 is a lot more than 11 (Charlie 27 is 11x more powerful than a human according to his bios - this may or may not be true)

Even if I go insane and say the average person lifts 300 lbs (which is clearly way too generous) the Lizard would still be 133 times stronger.

I'm not saying it's all about strength or anything - but the Lizard (just using math) clearly outlclasses everybody else by leaps and bounds physically. It's not really fair.

golem370
But it's not always about strength Durability skill and experience places a role to.

boriquaking55
I agree however with Team 2 their durability may only go so far. We must remember that Lizard also has huge speed/agility advantages. Marv will be useless in the battle when you think about it, and Bane is outclassed. Charlie 27 & Tombstone are Team 2's only shot.

Actually I think Tombstone might be around the same strength as Lizard so he might actually even it up.

Comicbook_kid
Who wins

Conan Team
Conan
Hellboy
Lizard
Kraven

vs

Marv's Team
Marv
Bane
Tombstone

This fight isn't even close...Team One SLAUGHTERS Team Two...especially if Conan and company are armed. Hell, the Lizard alone could probably take a couple of Team Two out by himself.

Conan utterly destroys Marv....especially if he's armed with a sword, axe, etc....if not, Conan still folds Marv in half like a lawn chair.

The Lizard slaughters Bane with eaaassssseeee.

Hellboy defeats Charlie 27 with little effort.

Kraven, while no sloutch in the strength dept., would need a little help with Tombstone probably...especially now that Tombstone has been upgraded in the strength and durability dept. So, Kraven would have to use his wits and weapons to beat Tombstone. Tombstone might be stronger than Kraven, but Kraven isn't the world's greatest big-game hunter for nothing. He would use his various poisons and narcotic dusts to paralyse Tombstone and then break his neck. Hell, I've seen Kraven wrestle bears and lions to the ground, so even without his weaons, he'd still give Tombstone a hell of a fight.

Team One for the win...with relative ease.

golem370
I believe Tombstone lifts 7 tons and is very durable. Charlie-27's muscles are 11 times the muscle mass that a normal man

Jebus reborn
Who wins

Conan Team
Conan
Hellboy
Lizard
Kraven

vs

Marv's Team
Marv
Bane
Tombstone The comic book one, or the talk show one?

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Seems like Conan's team would kick quite a bit of ass.

Conan met Thor in What If big grin

Kazenji
Hellboy and Conan beats the other team by themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.