A Slayer Runs The Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mic Assassin
The Yuuzhan Vong Slayer gets all of his technology and equipment that it would usually have, and gains full health (so even if it loses a wound, for example, it will regain it in the next round) and energy after each battle. We'll also assume that this is an average Yuuzhan Vong Slayer.

1. Zett Jukassa.
2. AotC Anakin.
3. Darth Maul.
4. General Grievous.
5. RotS Obi-Wan.
5. Count Dooku.
6. Yoda.
7. Kyle Katarn.
8. Raynar Thul.
9. Kas'im.
10. Lord Nyax.

We'll also work under the assumption that each combatant knows everything about the Yuuzhan Vong and the Slayers, and so will know what they're up against.

Lightsnake
Why the hell is Yoda so low? He's better than everyone above him.

Anyways, if it survives Maul, Grievous or Dooku, Yoda'd kill it

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, the list does seem out of Order.

Anyway, seeing as they have prior knowledge of what the Slayer can do I'd say that he loses at six.

General Kenobl
He loses at 4 or 5.

Lightsnake
I'd like to see it getpast Maul, actually

Darth_Glentract
Well the things are almost totally immune to lightsabers. I don't see Maul being able to defeat one.

General Kenobl
Well since Maul would know about the Slayer, he'll probably use cunning and find some way to win against one.

Darth_Glentract
Eh, I'm still don't think he could take one.

Lightsnake
When Maul realizes his saber is useless, he'll begin using his martial arts skills.

Mic Assassin
Slayers where Vonduun Crab armour, right? Well it's said in the New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology that a solid hit to the field nerve cables (found around the stomach and possibly neck) renders the entire armour useless. So the question is, are the Slayers skilled enough to prevent that?

Lightsnake
Slayers don't ****ing wear Vonduun Crab armor

Mic Assassin
According to both wiki and wookie, as well as people who have read the books, they do.

Faunus
Well, I don't see why AotC Anakin shouldn't be able to take one. It'd be difficult, obviously, but I don't see why he couldn't. And if he doesn't take it, Maul does. The guy's a killing machine, and if Jacen or Jaina as of TUF can do it, he certainly can, too.

EDIT: And again, the slayers do not wear armor. They have practically impenetrable skin, as is stated numerous times.

Mic Assassin
"They are more vonduun crab than Yuuzhan Vong" - Most High Priest Jakan

From wookiepedia, and wookie doesn't seem to make up quotes. Lots of people who've read the NJO have also said the same.

Faunus

Darth_Glentract
Mic Assassin is right, it does actually say that. So they do have armor, it's just part of their body.

Lightsnake
'They're more Vonduun Crab than Yuuzhan Vong' doesn't imply they wear armor.

Mic Assassin
Well if the armour was bonded into their skin, the field-nerve cables would still be present, right?

((The_Anomaly))
Maul or the General would kill it.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'd like to see it get past Maul, actually
Same here

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't get past Maul.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't get past Maul.

For once you said something that makes some sense! w00t! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.