IDF soldier's dream to come true, after death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku

Fishy
Strange story. But whatever...

It's just one of the other advantages of medical science smile

Robtard
Besides the voodoo "My son spoke to me in my dreams" bit, it's not that much different than a woman who goes to a sperm bank.

FeceMan
Extracting sperm from corpses?

That's just a little creepy.

Robtard
Originally posted by FeceMan
Extracting sperm from corpses?

That's just a little creepy.

But not as creepy as depositing sperm into corpses.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard

It all depends on how good looking she is.tinkerbell

deadhorse laughing

silver_tears
That's just sick.

Adam_PoE

That depends on the method of deposit or extraction.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A good ****ing after being left in an oven to warm, I'd imagine.

Robtard

I can't imagine a scenario where depositing sperm into a corpse wouldn't be creepy and I have a wild imagination.

Adam_PoE
I can't imagine a scenario where depositing sperm into a corpse wouldn't be creepy and I have a wild imagination.

You stated that extracting semen from a corpse is not as creepy as depositing semen in a corpse to which I replied, "that depends on the method of deposit or extraction," e.g. extracting semen from a corpse through post-mortem coitus is much creepier than depositing semen in a corpse through a tool used for artificial insemination.

GCG

Damn you and your necrophilia !

Robtard
You stated that extracting semen from a corpse is not as creepy as depositing semen in a corpse to which I replied, "that depends on the method of deposit or extraction," e.g. extracting semen from a corpse through post-mortem coitus is much creepier than depositing semen in a corpse through a tool used for artificial insemination.

You misunderstood me, while I agree that extracting sperm from a corpse may or may not be creepy depending on method and reasoning.

e.g. Medically for the purpose of scientific research = not creepy
e.g. With a silly straw for the purpose of smearing it all over ones body = creepy

But, I can't imagine a scenario where depositing sperm into a corpse wouldn't be creepy. Why would a corpse need sperm?

reggie_jax
edited

Bain

FeceMan
I like the hot pr0n in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.