Sersi vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boriquaking55
you knew it was coming
big grin

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
you knew it was coming
big grin

back at u, who's older

taking bb ftw

boriquaking55
I'll take Sersi

This one can go either way, gents

the Darkone
It's a draw.

this has been done before. big grin

draxx_tOfU
blackbolt also has the power to matter manip right?

blackbolt ftw...

Rutog98
Finally! People are starting to realize how powerful BB is. No more of this BB vs. Magneto stuff which really plays down BB!

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Rutog98
Finally! People are starting to realize how powerful BB is. No more of this BB vs. Magneto stuff which really plays down BB!

well, the BB appreciation is all good and well.....but it better not get out-of-hand.

I don't want to be seeing any BB vs. Odin threads on here roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
Black Bolt powers are similar to Sersi even though she could be more powerful than Black Bolt but not by that much. Black Bolt can do what Sersi can do, plus he has anti-matter powers also, that's why I say draw.

BB owns Magneto, even Magneto doesn't want to f**k with BB. Hell Black Bolt beat Gladiator twice, BB is consider the perfect being.

the Darkone
BB has hang with beings on Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Thor etc level; above these guys would be ridiculous.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by the Darkone
BB has hang with beings on Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Thor etc level; above these guys would be ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind him hanging with Warlock, since Adam has to rely on a plot device (the soul gem) to win half his fights anyways. I'm not a warlock fan, you can tell.

SS is a jobber (hell I sometimes feel he does a little jobbing to Thanos even....just a smidge) so I can see BB taking him on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.