Sagat vs Adon: The Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This has been a long time coming.

They told me that they wasn't ready for this epic battle...but I did it anyway.

Adon had taken advantage of Sagat's loss to Ryu and Dan, defeating him and claiming the title of God of Muay Thai.

Realizing that hatred and rage wasn't the answer, Sagat left Shadowlaw and retreated to his training grounds back in Thailand, training as hard as ever.

First he will regain his honor by defeating Adon, thus making proof on his claim as the Emperor of Muay Thai, then he will find Ryu and challenge him to a much-deserved rematch.

This final showdown will take place at Sagat's training grounds. Every kickboxer in every fighting game is in attendance from M. Bison (Ler Drit is a military form of Muay Thai) to Jax to watch this epic battle between the tiger and the jaguar.

Will Adon dethrone the Emperor? Or will Sagat achieve his much-desired redemption?

Cloud_VII
*Hops up and down like crazy*

Lord Saboteur
Sagat was always better than Adon, and according to an official statement(IIRC), Adon was put in the hospital for 4 months after his fight with the enraged Sagat.

TricksterPriest
And keep in mind Adon was dumb enough to think he could beat Gouki...... laughing Sagat finally gets revenge and breaks Adon's bird-like skull. Tiger>Jaguar.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And keep in mind Adon was dumb enough to think he could beat Gouki...... laughing Sagat finally gets revenge and breaks Adon's bird-like skull. Tiger>Jaguar. He probably found Gouki and got pwned, like always.

Cloud_VII
Hey Major Snafu make a thread about 4 Street Fighter characters against Vivi.

Cloud_VII
Or wait make it three because I don't think 4 people are allowed in one team.

Sado22
lol. agreed.
tiger has power. enough to kill an animal four times it size (a really hungry tiger can bring down an elephant!). however, tiger is a shitty predator. only 3/10 succes ratio. just thought i'd show off with my animal knowledge....oh yeah, and lions can **** up to 50 times a day. small wonder its the king of the jungle.

back to topic:
Sagat laughs and beats up Adon using an unconscious Dan as nunchuks.

~The INvincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Sagat, rumor has it that Adon found Gouki and was killed, which is why he doesn't appear in any other games past SFA3. Adon is still damn cool to me IMO.

lord_fface
Sagat would definitely own Adon in a rematch. Maybe even take advantage of the injuries Adon sustained in their first fight. Although I don't see it happening since according to the story line Adon went after Gouki and never came back. I think its safe to assume what happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.