despero vs asgardian destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said

boriquaking55
the destroyer

nuff said cool

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said

dread one nearly impervious

DigiMark007
Destroyer was built to combat Celestials. Celestials > Destroyer >>>> Despero.

Scoobless
Destroyer >>>> pretty much everyone below Skyfather

xmeat
is that all

Board Walker
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Destroyer was built to combat Celestials. Celestials > Destroyer >>>> Despero.

It was built with that intention, it failed horribly.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker

yes

Evangel94
The Destroyer could maybe match one of the regular level celestials. But definitely not nine celestials that it had to face. The numbers were stacked too greatly against the Destroyer in that battle.

Soujaboy
Destroyer

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Board Walker

Which is why I said Celestials > Destroyer. But it's still >>>>> Despero.

wink

xmeat
bump

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Which is why I said Celestials > Destroyer. But it's still >>>>> Despero.

wink

But it failed HORRIBLY.

I mean, I can put together some popsicle sticks with the intention of making a time machine that also does laundry and make toast.....

bigbran
War Hulk was also built to combat them, but that means nothing (that's right Hulksters).

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
War Hulk was also built to combat them, but that means nothing (that's right Hulksters).

...Beat me to it.

Oh, and Destroyer ftw.

TricksterPriest
Thanos has a chance because he's a super genius. But in a straight fight, even Thanos can't beat this thing. And if anyone expects Despero to do better than the mad titan, you're screwy. Destroyer disentegrates him.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos has a chance because he's a super genius. But in a straight fight, even Thanos can't beat this thing. And if anyone expects Despero to do better than the mad titan, you're screwy. Destroyer disentegrates him.

Odin's ultimate creation to stop the onslaught of the Celestials. Despero goes down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHo's powering the Destoyer? That makes it more powerful when someone more powerful animates it correct? I dont' see why Despero would even have to fight the destroyer armor when He can use his TP to cast the animator out. The Armor itself is unbeatable. It was written that way. But beating the animator of the armor thru telepathy gives Despero and easy win.

Galan007
Destroyer............ In a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the dumbest fight on the forum. No one can beat the Destroyer Armor. But It can be beaten with Telepathy. So why put one of the best telepaths in comics in a fight with a being who is easily beaten by telepathy and still say the destroyer wins with a str8 face? What the ****. Despero wins as easily as Thanos would. Cast out the animator. Period.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the dumbest fight on the forum. No one can beat the Destroyer Armor. But It can be beaten with Telepathy. So why put one of the best telepaths in comics in a fight with a being who is easily beaten by telepathy and still say the destroyer wins with a str8 face? What the ****. Despero wins as easily as Thanos would. Cast out the animator. Period. laughing

xmeat
bump

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
bump

Destroyer

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's to stop Despero from ejecting who ever inhabits the armor with his TP? or better yet, what's to stop despero from taking over the armor Himself?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What's to stop Despero from ejecting who ever inhabits the armor with his TP? or better yet, what's to stop despero from taking over the armor Himself?

Where the **** do you get this Despero has the ability to swap bodies and shit. The only time that he did so was after L-ron forcibly expelled him from his own body again and he's left without a body. He's not a non-corporeal free roaming soul anymore after he recently regained his body.

The only way he can have those ability again is to die yet again and try to possess the destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.