Interesting character (possibly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Okay guys! I think I may have a plausible story! Check this out:

It stars a character that joins this ultimate team that's more powerful and has more members than ANY other team across the world! He is a youthful member and is shy at first, but the more friends he makes (which is rather rapid considering his charisma) the more his voice is heard. Quickly he becomes one of the most popular members of the group.

Soonafter, the groups leader is killed off by a god. The team goes into an uproar and our young hero rises up to alleviate the stress. He claims new leadership is needed. He proposes a leadership of three. He stresses that the former leader's wife be one of the three, and that the team appoint their wisest member as the second. No one could think of who the third should be so they elected to vote.

A Ballet is held, and guess who wins? Our young hero! Horray, right? WRONG! A few members become angry with this due to the hero's newness to the team. They quite. fearing that he will run this team into the ground... in so doing, this runs the rest of the team... into the ground.

It turns out that the original leader had resurrected himself and joined the team under a new, disguised, alias. When the uproar of the newly appointed leader comes, he roars a great roar!

This made the gods angry and they destroyed him again.

Rather than helping, this made more accusations get flung at our young hero. Riots ensued and this team fell out of the gods favor. They destroyed the teams headquarters and this was the true end of this group.

Many within the team joined others... some turned to villains, but our young hero was accepted by no one (having heard of his failed leadership). This is what turned our hero into a villain.

He formed a band of three, causing destruction and chaos wherever they roamed. Though they were menacing, his two colleagues also belonged to another team... so he was truly alone.

Recently he may join up with them again.... but no one knows for certain.

So! Is this a good story or what wink

Soljer

H. S. 6
Not really.

Way too complicated and redundant, especially if the story's aimed at youger readers.

Just as an example, the gods kill the leader twice? Bad idea. Repitition cheapens a death (as any comic book reader could tell you), and a death, when done right, can/should be one of the most powerful elements of a story.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Not really.

Way too complicated and redundant, especially if the story's aimed at youger readers.

Just as an example, the gods kill the leader twice? Bad idea. Repitition cheapens a death (as any comic book reader could tell you), and a death, when done right, can/should be one of the most powerful elements of a story.

laughing

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Soljer

Got an opinion?

Badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Okay guys! I think I may have a plausible story! Check this out:

It stars a character that joins this ultimate team that's more powerful and has more members than ANY other team across the world! He is a youthful member and is shy at first, but the more friends he makes (which is rather rapid considering his charisma) the more his voice is heard. Quickly he becomes one of the most popular members of the group.

Soonafter, the groups leader is killed off by a god. The team goes into an uproar and our young hero rises up to alleviate the stress. He claims new leadership is needed. He proposes a leadership of three. He stresses that the former leader's wife be one of the three, and that the team appoint their wisest member as the second. No one could think of who the third should be so they elected to vote.

A Ballet is held, and guess who wins? Our young hero! Horray, right? WRONG! A few members become angry with this due to the hero's newness to the team. They quite. fearing that he will run this team into the ground... in so doing, this runs the rest of the team... into the ground.

It turns out that the original leader had resurrected himself and joined the team under a new, disguised, alias. When the uproar of the newly appointed leader comes, he roars a great roar!

This made the gods angry and they destroyed him again.

Rather than helping, this made more accusations get flung at our young hero. Riots ensued and this team fell out of the gods favor. They destroyed the teams headquarters and this was the true end of this group.

Many within the team joined others... some turned to villains, but our young hero was accepted by no one (having heard of his failed leadership). This is what turned our hero into a villain.

He formed a band of three, causing destruction and chaos wherever they roamed. Though they were menacing, his two colleagues also belonged to another team... so he was truly alone.

Recently he may join up with them again.... but no one knows for certain.

So! Is this a good story or what wink
The story seems so.......real! eek! Almost auto biographical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing

Rick/Genis
http://www.smileyworld.com/dictionary//images/smileys/Fancy/devil.gif

Soleran
Originally posted by Badabing
The story seems so.......real! eek! Almost auto biographical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Rick/Genis
Dig it?

Rick/Genis
I worked so hard to bring that story to life!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
laughing

So this was a joke?

Badabing
So this was a joke? eek! laughing

H. S. 6
I'm going to go cry now.

"V"
Meh, Too lazy to read this.

Badabing
I'm going to go cry now.
Check the last 20 pages of the Avengers Assemble team thread. wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/396694_248-avengers-assemble

"V"
Oh I get it now, What a sucky story.

Badabing
Originally posted by "V"
Oh I get it now, What a sucky story.
laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Badabing
Check the last 20 pages of the Avengers Assemble team thread. wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/396694_248-avengers-assemble

I see.

Well, this is dumb.

"V"
I see.

Well, this is dumb.

What did you expect?

Rick/Genis
He expected godhood from a saint... what he got was a simple man's plight stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by "V"
What did you expect?

I expected another story a la "The Prophet."

"V"
I expected another story a la "The Prophet."

Oh. That would of sucked. This sucked harder though, Didn't meet expectations.

Rick/Genis
What expectations?

Super Guy
laughing I wonder when this will get closed! big grin

Rick/Genis
Why would it get closed?

Blight
It NEVER got closed.

Scoobless
Still sucks though .... so there is that.

stick out tongue

Blight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Still sucks though .... so there is that.

stick out tongue Hahaha It's mostly funny because it's something that actually happened.... sort of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.