THe Covenant(Halo) ,The Republic, and the CIS vs. the Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
Who wins this ?

Darth_Glentract
The Empire.

General Kenobl
The Republic or the Empire. Both are pretty much on par with each other.

Mizukage Yoda
Care to explain, the Covenant Alone has millions of ships the Cis has millions to The republic has battle meditation

Darth_Glentract
No, I really don't care to explain right now. I've done it half a dozen times in the past, the Empire pwns anyone before them. I'll explain anyway though.

The Empire has the resources to build more than a billion ISD's every year if they wanted to. They could create a fleet of 5 million of them in only a few weeks if the threat ever arised. And a single ISD is worth large numbers of CIS, Republic, or Covenant ships. So, the Empire pwns them.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
No, I really don't care to explain right now. I've done it half a dozen times in the past, the Empire pwns anyone before them. I'll explain anyway though.

The Empire has the resources to build more than a billion ISD's every year if they wanted to. They could create a fleet of 5 million of them in only a few weeks if the threat ever arised. And a single ISD is worth large numbers of CIS, Republic, or Covenant ships. So, the Empire pwns them.
don't shit yourself the covie would just seize the Imperials with boarding craft. Not to mention the Covenant technology has starships that would Annihilate a Star Destroyer with one blast. Also the Covenant based there technology on the forerunners who frankly had the technology to whipe out life in the galaxy. And on the ground the covenant pwns after all they have TRILLIONS of Elites and TRILLIONS of brutes at their disposal. Then you add the bonus of the republic and the CIS who together offer battle meditation and millions of ships.

Darth_Glentract
Any proof for you BS claims? Sources?

Captain REX
First, the Rebels come in and destroy the Empire...

Next, the Republic turns on the CIS and destroys it...

Then, Master Chief comes in and obliterates the Covenant...

Near the end, Master Chief and the Republic go at it...

...but then I kill them all by closing the thread because the Covenant is not a Star Wars subject.

And Hokage, shouldn't you be banned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.