Colbert on O'Reilly; O'Reilly on Colbert...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408

Alliance
Interesting...Cool.

Bardock42
What does "teacher turned ratings king" mean?

Strangelove

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Bardock42
What does "teacher turned ratings king" mean? Originally posted by Strangelove
I think he's implying that Bill O'Reilly has high ratings laughing out loud I'll be watching

This week there's a great ad running in the Hollywood trades which congratulates Larry King for being ranked as "one of the top rated news shows on TV" (I believe he came in at #7). The joke being that the ad shows a list of the Top 15 rated news shows (with King's placement circled in red) and guess what? The Number One slot belongs to O'Reilly (by a truly commanding lead) while every other slot ALSO belongs to a Fox News Channel show. In short, King was the ONLY non-Fox show to even place in the top 15. CNN and MSNCBC..... not so much. stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by sithsaber408
This week there's a great ad running in the Hollywood trades which congratulates Larry King for being ranked as "one of the top rated news shows on TV" (I believe he came in at #7). The joke being that the ad shows a list of the Top 15 rated news shows (with King's placement circled in red) and guess what? The Number One slot belongs to O'Reilly (by a truly commanding lead) while every other slot ALSO belongs to a Fox News Channel show. In short, King was the ONLY non-Fox show to even place in the top 15. CNN and MSNCBC..... not so much. stick out tongue A true example of the moronity of Americans

Bardock42
Originally posted by sithsaber408
This week there's a great ad running in the Hollywood trades which congratulates Larry King for being ranked as "one of the top rated news shows on TV" (I believe he came in at #7). The joke being that the ad shows a list of the Top 15 rated news shows (with King's placement circled in red) and guess what? The Number One slot belongs to O'Reilly (by a truly commanding lead) while every other slot ALSO belongs to a Fox News Channel show. In short, King was the ONLY non-Fox show to even place in the top 15. CNN and MSNCBC..... not so much. stick out tongue

Oh well, Fox News is doing good it seems.

Naz
I'm gonna watch! eek!

Robtard
Originally posted by Naz
I'm gonna watch! eek!

I bet you like to watch...

Strangelove
The O'Reilly Factor just ended...wow. I forgot how much of a blowhard wingnut O'Reilly is. He's such a moron that he screams at Stephen Colbert at the very idea that he might be French.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Strangelove
The O'Reilly Factor just ended...wow. I forgot how much of a blowhard wingnut O'Reilly is. He's such a moron that he screams at Stephen Colbert at the very idea that he might be French.

I think he was joking. You did know that didn't you?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I think he was joking. You did know that didn't you? I don't know with him.

Symmetric Chaos
Damn missed it

Do you think Colbert will talk about it on his show?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Damn missed it

Do you think Colbert will talk about it on his show? Maybe.

It will be on Youtube soon anyway, I'm sure.

Adam_PoE

Symmetric Chaos

Strangelove

reggie_jax
edited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.