Call me Mental but......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I always wished that I can do many things even though real life stops me from doing and laws of physics. Example, I really wish I can just pull random stuff out from behind me just like in the cartoons. And, I make sound effects when I want of any type from anywhere or anything I would like. It would actually be cool. smile

Bardock42
Well...superpowers are great. Everyone wants them.

Blue_Hefner
MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by JacopeX
I always wished that I can do many things even though real life stops me from doing and laws of physics. Example, I really wish I can just pull random stuff out from behind me just like in the cartoons. And, I make sound effects when I want of any type from anywhere or anything I would like. It would actually be cool. smile
OMFG

Strangelove
You're mental

I agree though

TRH
mental

Scythe
I wish I could explode people through the interweb.

InnerRise
I really wish I can just pull random stuff out my @$$ I think you just did. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
I think you just did. doped

Owned. laughing out loud

Impediment
Mental. no expression

Mywi
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
MENTAL!!!!!!!!!! Originally posted by TRH
mental Originally posted by Impediment
Mental. no expression

And mental.

ermm

BlackSunshine
one more time.....

no expression

m
e
n
t
a
l

GCG
Yeah well, sadly the only things you can pull out are a fart and a tird.

Leo.M
Mental! ermm

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by GCG
Yeah well, sadly the only things you can pull out are a fart and a tird.

laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
laughing

He spelled turd wrong.rolling on floor laughing

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
He spelled turd wrong.rolling on floor laughing

I just noticed that. stick out tongue laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I just noticed that. stick out tongue laughing out loud

I knew what he meant but, I was like wait a minute.laughing out loud stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
I knew what he meant but, I was like wait a minute.laughing out loud stick out tongue

Due to my random stupidity I've spelled it wrong many times. ermm

Mišt
Maybe he meant bird?hmm

BlackSunshine

LethalFemme

BlackSunshine
I have too but, its funny cause it wasn't me.ninja

I guess all this sex is overriding my brain. lookaround

GCG
Excuse the spelling misteak ; I am returded !

Mišt

You're so smart.blushing

We should have sex nowblushing

JacopeX

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You think.

There fore, no.

InnerRise
You think.

There fore, no. You made "THEREFORE" into 2 words, THEREFORE don't choose my post out of all of the ones in here to respond to b/c it won't do you any good and you're just proving my point over and over again that I emphasized in the last thread that you pulled out of @$$ and slapped onto the face of this Forum. doped

Bardock42

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by Barker
Owned. laughing out loud Hardly.

Dr. Badass420
You made "THEREFORE" into 2 words, THEREFORE don't choose my post out of all of the ones in here to respond to b/c it won't do you any good and you're just proving my point over and over again that I emphasized in the last thread that you pulled out of @$$ and slapped onto the face of this Forum. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by Barker
Owned. laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by phinney6
you

Me?

Kongu Dude
That would be fun. haermm

Barker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hardly.
On yeah, sorry.

I meant to put:

Originally posted by Barker
Owned, unless Bardock42 says otherwise. laughing out loud

johnnyforever
I totally agree yes

and i'm worse shockyes

H. S. 6

laughing

MR.Grum
HEY MEntal

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
That would be fun. haermm Yea it would.

And yet there are ass holes who come here because they dont understand. But who gives a shit now, there just a bunch of losers who will never have sex anyways. roll eyes (sarcastic) ninja

Kongu Dude
Yea it would.

And yet there are ass holes who come here because they dont understand. But who gives a shit now, there just a bunch of losers who will never have sex anyways. roll eyes (sarcastic) ninja
i c ur point haermm

JacopeX
Bumping in session

Kaldorei

Mental laughing out loud

I always have dreamt of being a cartoon character too. They can do anything. Much rather a cartoon than a superpower person big grin Besides, you can get these cute puppy eyes when you are a cartoon big grin

Maybe an anime person. They got adoreable eyes too and when it comes to girls, we are adoreable in anime sagas shifty big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Mental laughing out loud

I always have dreamt of being a cartoon character too. They can do anything. Much rather a cartoon than a superpower person big grin Besides, you can get these cute puppy eyes when you are a cartoon big grin

Maybe an anime person. They got adoreable eyes too and when it comes to girls, we are adoreable in anime sagas shifty big grin MEh big grin

Yea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.