Kar Vastor Runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
Kar Vastor runs two seperate Gauntlets:

Gauntlet # 1: Unarmed Fighting

Rests fully after each other. All injuries are healed.

Setting: Jedi Temple Training Area

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi
2) Glaive
3) Anakin Skywalker
4) Kit Fisto
5) Plo Koon
6) Mace Windu
7) General Grievous
8) Darth Maul
9) Kenobi & Skywalker
10) Glaive & Kit
11) Plo & Windu
12) GG & Maul
13) He makes it! Congratulations, Vastor is now the best unarmed fighter in existence! eek!

Gauntlet # 2: Lightsaber/Vibroshield Contest (includes Force)

1) Quinlan Vos
2) Darth Maul
3) Kas'Im
4) Obi-Wan Kenobi
5) Count Dooku
6) Anakin Skywalker
7) Mace Windu
8) Yoda
9) Jacen Solo
10) Congratulations, Vastor now rivals Luke Skywalker! eek!

Darth_Glentract
He loses at 7 in the first one and 3 in the second one.

darthsith19
In the first one he could get very far. He will at LEAST get to 7, where he might lose. But I'd probably put him above anybody in unarmed combat besides Durge, Sion (cause he can't die) and Orbalisk Bane. However, he doesn't make it past 10. I suspect that Glaive alone would give him a great fight.

The second one he gets to 3. He MIGHT make it past 3, if he does then he gets to 6, maybe 7.

Gideon
I haven't cracked open Shatterpoint in a while. But if Kar has "the raw power of Yoda or Anakin" in the jungle, then wouldn't it be highly probably that Anakin could defeat him in single combat if he's not? If that's the case, then he dies at #2 in the second one, and dies at either 6, 7, or 8 in the first.

Faunus
I doubt that "raw power" is affected by his location. The jungle makes him sharper and next to impervious to bodily harm, but his power is probably constant no matter where it is. And considering he was described as being "immensely more powerful ," I see him grabbing a comfortable win.

As to the fight - after he beats down Mace (which'll be hard as hell), I'm not sure if he can take down Grievous. However, it is possible, and if he does he'd probably defeat Maul with his incredible speed and strength. But, he's not making it past 10 or 12.

In the second scenario, I think Count Dooku's Dark Side mastery might do him in. If it doesn't, he probably falls to Yoda, if not Mace.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Kar Vastor runs two seperate Gauntlets:

Gauntlet # 1: Unarmed Fighting

Rests fully after each other. All injuries are healed.

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi
2) Glaive
3) Anakin Skywalker
4) Kit Fisto
5) Plo Koon
6) Mace Windu
7) General Grievous
8) Darth Maul
9) Kenobi & Skywalker
10) Glaive & Kit
11) Plo & Windu
12) GG & Maul
13) He makes it! Congratulations, Vastor is now the best unarmed fighter in existence! eek!

Gauntlet # 2: Lightsaber/Vibroshield Contest (includes Force)

1) Quinlan Vos
2) Darth Maul
3) Kas'Im
4) Obi-Wan Kenobi
5) Count Dooku
6) Anakin Skywalker
7) Mace Windu
8) Yoda
9) Jacen Solo
10) Congratulations, Vastor now rivals Luke Skywalker! eek! 1st. He loses to Master Windu. 2nd. Loses to Darth Maul.

Faunus
Just curious, have you ever read Shatterpoint?

Blue_Hefner
1st: He makes it
2nd: He loses to Yoda

((The_Anomaly))
Ok, in the first one he loses to Anakin and the second one he loses to Dooku.

The main problem is that he is not in the jungle, which is his huge advantage. Make these fights in the jungle and Kar could make it to Yoda, and still even give him a decent fight. But without the jungle he loses to the likes of Anakin and Dooku handily.

General Kenobl
You think Anakin can beat him up in unarmed fighting? Vastor is huge and extremely built, not to mention incredibly quick.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by General Kenobl
You think Anakin can beat him up in unarmed fighting? Vastor is huge and extremely built, not to mention incredibly quick.

Oops, I didn't see it was unarmed fighting. Does that include force powers? Anyways, Yea I take back most of what I said.

Vastor loses to Grievous if its unarmed.

Darth Sexiest
Hmm...in the first one, I'd say Vastor makes it to 12...and loses...maybe...half- and half chance.

In the second one he gets stopped at 7 and If not that then 8.

Also, to note, It's already been proven that Vastor could beat Kas'im. So that's a stupid argument to defend.
And, he could also beat GG, and basicly have his organs as a light snack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Faunus
Just curious, have you ever read Shatterpoint? I have read every Star Wars novel.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I have read every Star Wars novel.

Lol, I'm sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I have read every Star Wars novel.

You must have a lot of free time on your hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.