HeLL in A CeLL, I Quit Match!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
basically the size of the cell would be similar to that used in the WWE except that there's no ring in the middle...also, the cell is made up of adamantium, vibranium or whatever, bottomline is, its unbreakable and no one can get out unless someone quits. this match is STRICTLY HAND TO HAND!

MATCH 1

Thor VS Hercules

MATCH 2

Superman VS Hulk

who quits first?

DigiMark007
Herc and Supes. Herc is a better wrestler than Thor and Supes still has a large speed advantage, and Hulk would have to be near his peak to even come close to Supes' base strength level.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Herc and Supes. Herc is a better wrestler than Thor and Supes still has a large speed advantage, and Hulk would have to be near his peak to even come close to Supes' base strength level.

nice...

although i agree on herc, i just cant picture thor saying "i quit"...pride would be too hard to swallow for thor...

if hulk could survive the inital barrage from supes long enough for his anger/strength to increase, the pendulum might swing the other way...that's a big "if" though...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

if hulk could survive the inital barrage from supes long enough for his anger/strength to increase, the pendulum might swing the other way...that's a big "if" though...

No...

This is a huge misconception. The truth of the matter, is that, even if Hulk survived long enough for him to hope to equal Supes base strength, he still wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of hitting him. Supes can EASILY move at waaaaaay faster-then-light speeds. Basically, Hulk would have the appearance of fighting (and getting pwned by) thin air.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No...

This is a huge misconception. The truth of the matter, is that, even if Hulk survived long enough for him to hope to equal Supes base strength, he still wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of hitting him. Supes can EASILY move at waaaaaay faster-then-light speeds. Basically, Hulk would have the appearance of fighting (and getting pwned by) thin air.

ok cool... smile

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
basically the size of the cell would be similar to that used in the WWE except that there's no ring in the middle...also, the cell is made up of adamantium, vibranium or whatever, bottomline is, its unbreakable and no one can get out unless someone quits. this match is STRICTLY HAND TO HAND!

MATCH 1

Thor VS Hercules

MATCH 2

Superman VS Hulk

who quits first?

hulk pins herc

or knocks him out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.