Lord Kaan vs.Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
And Fight !

Darth_Glentract
Yoda wins!

General Kenobl
Yoda pwns. Seriously, Kaan is a coward. Maul could kill him.

Darth_Glentract
Well, no, I don't think Maul could kill him. Kaan was quite powerful, just not as much as Yoda.

Captain REX
Kaan was the top Dark Lord, but seemingly not powerful enough to hold the position. Hence the weasely 'We're all Dark Lords!' deal so that he wouldn't get pwnd.

I say Yoda.

Darth_Glentract
I believe it was more than just to get power that he came up with the idea of the Brotherhood. It was actually an effective solution to the problem of Sith infighting for a long time. The only Sith I'd put above Kaan for his time is Kas'im and then Bane once he came around.

darthsith19
Yoda wins after a 1 minute duel. Githany believes that Kaan could crush her as easily as she crushed the bugs that crawl on the floor of her tent, however, Kaan believes himself no match for Bane, physically or with the Force. Most people here wouldn't put PoD Bane above Yoda (mayself included) so...

jollyjim311
POD Bane above Yoda?

Sidious, as of TPM, is above Bane at his best. Sidious, by ROTS is the strongest Sith ever. Yoda is tied with him. Dooku knew every aspect of Ataru, but Yoda still had a solid edge over him in combat. Bane, for all his great bladework, only knows forms and routines. When he has Yoda, "the most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness has ever known," one of the fastest Jedi ever, with uncanny acrobatics, and the ability to dodge three Jedi Masters lightsabers at once with minimal movement, with out a lightsaber (one of them is a Vaapad master), comes at him, he'll be toast. And, for all Banes power in the force, Yoda simply trumps him.

darthsith19
Originally posted by darthsith19
Most people here wouldn't put PoD Bane above Yoda (myself included) so...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Yoda pwns. Seriously, Kaan is a coward. Maul could kill him.

I'd second that by saying Rain could take Kaan also.

Darth Sexy
I don't understand why people think Kaan was so powerful. Aside from Bane and Kas'im, we don't see anybody in the New Sith Empire that has shown anything impressive.

Tangible God
Kaan was well hung apparently. What do you think detonated the Thought Bomb? The Force? *scoffs*

Lightsnake
Kopecz, perhaps? The Dark Underlord? Belia Darzu? Rivan? Ruin?

The NSe we see by PoD is not a golden age by any means as opposed to under one of the previous Dark Lords

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Kopecz, perhaps? The Dark Underlord? Belia Darzu? Rivan? Ruin?

The NSe we see by PoD is not a golden age by any means as opposed to under one of the previous Dark Lords

What did Kopecz do? TDU? Darzu? Rivan? What? We know Ruin established the new sith, so? I was talking about force abilities/lightsaber abilities, something that makes them powerful.

Lightsnake
Kopecz flew his ship into a Republic cruiser before proceeding to cut down a full squad of troopers so fast that only one got off two shots before effortlessly killing two Jedi and then cutting down the master? He seems somewhat impressive, certainly.

And TDU was the only Dark Lord of his time strong enough to actively wage war on the Jedi. Darzu was feared and hated by the other lords for her powers, Ruin was known for his charisma and power and Rivan was apparently a 1000 year old dark sider who created items like the Dome and the Darkstaff...no slouch, certainly

Darth Sexy
I suppose, but it still seems that for all the accomplishments of the New Sith Empire, their individual power is severely lacking. But I guess they make up for their shortcomings with numbers.

Lightsnake
Again: This is only by PoD. The Underlord was quite the powerhouse

Darth Sexy
Did all of these come after?

Lightsnake
Before the BoD. The Underlord was DLOTS Circa 1,750 BBY

Darth Sexy
ohhhh ok gotcha

Lightsnake
Yeah. After Darzu died, the Sith split apart for a few centuries until Kaan came into play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.