Ki Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto VS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
Both Figthing him at the same time

Darth_Glentract
Dooku owned the crap out of Obi-wan in less than 20 seconds. Obi-wan is better than either of these two. He stomps them.

Lee-San28
hmm good point but you dont think that Ki Adi And Fisto might cach him off guard or disarm him with the force.

General Kenobl
Except in an actual fight between the two, Kenobi can last for at least 40 seconds.

But yes, Dooku can beat them.

Rampant ox
I think this is one of those cases where Dooku would pwn them with martini in hand.

darthsith19
Dooku wins but doesn't pwn. Considering that in AOTC both Kenobi and Anakin lasted around 45 second against Dooku and theyw ere tired, too, these two togetehr could probably last two minutes, perhaps slightly more.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Dooku

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
Dooku wins but doesn't pwn. Considering that in AOTC both Kenobi and Anakin lasted around 45 second against Dooku and theyw ere tired, too, these two togetehr could probably last two minutes, perhaps slightly more.

Agreed.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I think this is one of those cases where Dooku would pwn them with martini in hand.

Again I agree with Rampant

Blaxican
ya know, I never really stopped to consider that. Obi-Wan and Anakin had spent like an hour fighting thousands of droids and slaying zoo animals prior to fighting Dooku. They must have been extremely tired by the time they even made it to him...

Rampant ox
Dooku had to use the force to make the whole droid army stop shooting at the Jedi. He also had to fly his own speeder unlike Kenobi and Skywalker who got a ride. no expression

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19

Or considering that he stood up damn well to ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time, who would wtf pwn the other team, I'd say he makes this pretty easily....

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Or considering that he stood up damn well to ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time, who would wtf pwn the other team, I'd say he makes this pretty easily....
He only took out Kenobi so easily because Kenobi was using offense, and then, if I remember correctly, Anakin destroyed him. So he really didn't stand up to them well at all. Also consider that Anakin and Kenobi were probably at least somewhat tired when they fought him, since they'd been fighting in the war non-stop for like five months (more for Kenobi).

kamikz
Tired? How? They have been resting to, and people can get back their strenght through the force as shown with Dooku. Dooku and Kenobi got tired in the duel, Anakin did not, nowhere does it say that they were tired before the match even begun....

Also, Dooku did stand up well. He was hardpressed when they fought him with their best, but he did manage to kick Anakin into a wall and take out Kenobi, if taking out one member of the team is not standing up against them well then I don't know what is.
Anyway, Dooku could easily do the same move. Anakin and Obi-Wan is a way better team than this one, they had planned this before, they were all over him thanks to team work, these guys probably can't even parry most of his force attacks...

darthsith19
They didn't get much time to rest surely they were tired from the Outer Rim Sieges. They can get their strength back through the Force but only to a certain extent.

Yes, he stood up to them well at first but overall didn't stand up so well, cause he died.

Then what about the AOTC fight? The two confronted him and it took Dooku close to 1.5 minutes before they were both down. So Mundi and Fisto should last at least two...

kamikz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.