Thor vs. Aquaman (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
The two duke it out. This is a bloodlusted Aquaman.

roughrider
Oh, man. Even a bloodlusted Arthur is nowhere near Thor's strength. He gets his ass flattened.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
Oh, man. Even a bloodlusted Arthur is nowhere near Thor's strength. He gets his ass flattened.

Co-signed, Aquaman is good but he isn't Thor good

Badabing
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Co-signed, Aquaman is good but he isn't Thor good
Agreed. cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed. cool

Mmmhmmm...good

beta ray bob
this is such an uneven fight. thor beats aquaman in to submission and feeds him to darkseid

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
The two duke it out. This is a bloodlusted Aquaman.

thor

Lucid Lui
Aquaman totally wins this. Cause he's like... KING of the seven seas. And y'know, that's cool and all. And he's got a hand, that's was once a harpoon, and now it's made of like, mystical water.... that does stuff. And let's not forget that he can sick fish and octopussies onto Thor.

/sarcasm

leonidas
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aquaman totally wins this. Cause he's like... KING of the seven seas. And y'know, that's cool and all. And he's got a hand, that's was once a harpoon, and now it's made of like, mystical water.... that does stuff. And let's not forget that he can sick fish and octopussies onto Thor.

damn fanboys. bane of every forum! mad

stick out tongue

Kento
Poor Aquaman has no chance.

beta ray bob
YES AS THOR CAN JUST ELECTIFY THE WATER thus microwaving aquaman

The Fake Macoy
Electricity and microwaves are not the same thing...

long pig
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Electricity and microwaves are not the same thing...
They aren't?

So, my microwave should be going all Electro on me then?

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by guy222
thor What the hell could octopussies do to Thor?

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
And let's not forget that he can sick fish and octopussies onto Thor.

Suction cups ftw.

Anonimator
in the day that aquaman wins against thor in a crossover i will never read more comics

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who cares if Aquaman is so bloodlusted He gets his ass wiped off the planet.

Board Walker
Well if we want to go by feats...that magical hand of his is on universal power level...arthur FTW!

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well if we want to go by feats...that magical hand of his is on universal power level ...

Wha?

grey fox
Aquaman doesn't have the durability to take a whuppin from Thor.

Rewmac
Thor FTW...

Board Walker
Originally posted by grey fox
Aquaman doesn't have the durability to take a whuppin from Thor.

If he can take hits from superman, he could take hits from Thor, anyway I agree he doesn't have the durability.

If we use Aquaman with his magic hand though....Thor goes down hard and fast, as that magic hand is perhaps the most powerful "magic" weapon in DC.

Lucid Lui
If we use Aquaman with his magic hand though....Thor goes down hard and fast, as that magic hand is perhaps the most powerful "magic" weapon in DC. Again, i say

Wha?

Badabing
If he can take hits from superman, he could take hits from Thor, anyway I agree he doesn't have the durability.

If we use Aquaman with his magic hand though....Thor goes down hard and fast, as that magic hand is perhaps the most powerful "magic" weapon in DC.
huh messed no expression

Board Walker
lol I'm joking and I'm some what serious about this now, thinking about what that magic hand has done, and what it can do, im willing to say he could take down thor with that magic hand every time. Without the magic hand though....Aquaman falls.

Bol Gath
I agree to the fact that the hand is powerful but then so is mjolnir. They would be more evenly matched if they could use their powers and weapons but even then I don't think AM would have the upper hand.

H2H Thor 9-10/10
Without regulations Thor 6-7/10

Board Walker
Well It says hand to hand, and aquamans hand isnt a weapon, it is part of himself. That and even if Thor had Mjolnir, the reason I say Arthurs magic hand would completely dominate Mjolnir is because his Magic hand (or as some call it the PIS hand) completely dominates all things magical, mystical, pretty much does anything he wants.

Bol Gath
Cool didn't know that. But I have a hard time seeing that it could dominate mjolnir since mjolnir was created by Odin (or actually by the dwarfs but it was enchanted by Odin). Anyway in H2H AM get flattened

FearOfBlood
oh my God, Thor kills him

Superherovandal
thor smashes him really fast.

Madvillain
Aquaman also has his magic hand.

K3VIL
Magic hand stops Mjolnir?When I'll see the magic hand smashing something of Celestial armor level, or contain galaxy destroying explosion or creating lightning explosions or do something of that magnitude I'll give Aquaman a chance.Thor withstood assaults from beings with magical skills which exceed those of Arthur.He's no business for Thor.
Thor will tell him to leave Asgard, he'll be mercyful.
And once you're gone, stay gone.Or you'd be gone.
Thor rules.

Madvillain
confused

why would he have Mjolnir when its a HAND to HAND fight?

Silent Master
It stopped being a hth fight when you had Aquaman using the water hand for anything other than hitting Thor.

BetaRayBill
Aquaman gets a new hole ripped by Thor who then feeds the leftovers to Namor for a snack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.