Battle of the Rivals: Ryu and Kyo Kusanagi vs Sagat and Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This time, the Ansatsuken fighter and the Kusanagi descendant put their heated rivalry aside to take on their respective rivals.

Ryu has to fight Iori while Kyo has his hands full with Sagat.

Remulous
Great fight, It can go either way, it's a draw to me but if it was an all out fight and Kyo fought his rival and Ryu fought his I would lean toward Sagat and Iori

Sado22
Iori pwned Kyo in KoF XI. He also pwned him during KoF Kyo which was prior to KoF97.
Sagat pwned Ryu twice in SF1 and SFA3.

Iori and Sagat pwn Kyo and Ryu.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sado22
Iori pwned Kyo in KoF XI. He also pwned him during KoF Kyo which was prior to KoF97.
Sagat pwned Ryu twice in SF1 and SFA3.

Iori and Sagat pwn Kyo and Ryu.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Well, I'm not going to touch the relationship of Kyo and Iori, but Ryu's improved immensely since said games by a lot, especially after Oro's trained him. But the opening post said Ryu vs. Iori and Kyo vs. Sagat.

olympian
Iori and Sagat.

lightness
tie

iori only won once because of riot of blood.

sagat beat ryu a long time ago but he's improved since then.

Sado22
correction: riot Iori is weaker than Iori as Ash himself admitted.

and so has Sagat dude. Sagat beat Ryu in SF1 and in SFA3 though Ryu was psycho ryu. SF3 ryu may beat Sagat but anyone before that....no way.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.