black panther vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who comes out on top. Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
who comes out on top. Happy Dance

spidey 7/10

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by carver9
who comes out on top. Happy Dance Spider-Man like a ninja.

DigiMark007
Vibranium and BP's toys would make it a long-ish fight, but there's not reason BP should ever get a solid hit on Parker, or do much harm to him with regular attacks. 2 or 3/10 for BP because he might get a fatal slash in every now and then.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Vibranium and BP's toys would make it a long-ish fight, but there's not reason BP should ever get a solid hit on Parker, or do much harm to him with regular attacks. 2 or 3/10 for BP because he might get a fatal slash in every now and then.

Quoted for the truth.

Dreampanther
I'll probably give BP sligthly better odds, somewhere around 4 / 10. Still Spider-Man for the majority, though

Soljer
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I'll probably give BP sligthly better odds, somewhere around 4 / 10. Still Spider-Man for the majority, though

erm.

Meh, to each his own. I'd say 2/10 is healthy.

guy222
Spidey

Cap'n Happy
Spidey.

Faster.
Stronger.
Webs.
Spider sense.
Wall-crawling.

Spidey, no question. 9 of 10

Laguna L
Spiderman.

gogogadgetgo
spiderman

severance
spidey 8/10.

BP gets two cos he's sneaky sneaky and vibranium claws will smart some (if he connects)

Darth Martin
Black Panther's his suit is Vibranium and he's smarter and we'll find a way to make the enviorment surroundings work to his advantage. Not to mention his gadgets. He's probably at peak-human agility and speed and near peak-human strength(not quite at Cap's level).

That said Spiderman 6-7/10.

CaptainStoic
Whats gonna stop Spiderman from webbing him up, time and again and throwing him into the river?

Spidey 10/10

Inhuman
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Whats gonna stop Spiderman from webbing him up, time and again and throwing him into the river?

Spidey 10/10

Armbar

Cap'n Happy
Come on people- Black Panther has no shot here. Even Forest Grump beats him. Go check the movie:

"I'm sorry I ruined your Black Panther party."

Spidey wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.